It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maryland college student charged with killing man, eating his brain and heart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Maryland college student charged with killing man, eating his brain and heart

www.nj.com

JOPPATOWNE, Md. — A Morgan State University student has admitted to investigators that he consumed the heart and part of the brain of a man who was found dismembered in the student's home, the Baltimore Sun reported.

Alexander Kinyua, 21, has been charged with first-degree murder a week after Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, 37, went missing. The two men apparently shared the home in Joppatowne, an unincorporated area just outside of Baltimore, the Sun reported.

Kinyua is an electrical engineering major at Morgan State and was involved in the university's ROTC program until January. Late T
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.baltimoresun.com
www.foxnews.com

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
All this including the other list of things happening all over in the past week? I'm starting to seriously believe that the govt knows something and tried to hide it from us and it's ... not working any more.

If it IS '___' doing this, and it's making people DO this to other people, it reminds me of when PCP was getting out there and people had inhuman strength etc.

But after the goings on in the florida schools, on the bus, the face eating man, the nose eater, cheek eater, the doctor who snapped in the cop car and harmed himself over and over while spitting blood at the cop and now THIS? I think there was something in Conneticut the other day too but don't quote me there.

This is starting to really bother me to no end.

WHAT is going on? JUST lsd? I hope so. I have too many loved ones across the country that I just CANT drive to all and pick them up.

Definitley NOT zombies. They can't be arrested and prosecuted. Still. What is driving these normal people mad like this? Mad enough to eat fellow human beings?

www.nj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 31-5-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
AHHHHHHHHHH!!! It is really true the zombies are coming!!!!! *runs away!!*

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Another one?
What in the fack

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
AHHHHHHHHHH!!! It is really true the zombies are coming!!!!! *runs away!!*

'blocks the exit with stacks of phonebooks i collected'

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
yeah, all this weird stuff going on is kinda entertaining to me at least. i dont know if there is a hidden link between all of the events in the last few weeks, or if people have just started noticing and paying a little more attention to the weirder side of the news.

thanks for bringing this to light to me, now i have something to look in to too keep me entertained.
edit on 31-5-2012 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

Yep, it's all fun and games until someone chews your face off or kills you to devour your body parts....

This is worse than rabid animals.. At least when they (animals) do it, it's for food or some kind of territorial dominance reason... This stuff going on lately is pure evil manifested.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Get your guns ready, folks. Entirely too many things are coming to a crescendo right now.
Seems we're staring down the barrels of a firing line of problems, all coming to a head. Wonder which one will go off and start the chain.
edit on 31-5-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

As someone said in a related thread, these stories are popping up for sensational reading. These attacks have been happening for centuries and it's easy for the media to play on other folks minds by making it seem it is a new phenomenon.

Not buying into the hype.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

exactly, that infamous serial killer from a century ago, was it Fish or something?- That sick sonofabitch feasted on the body parts of kids he had killed- we just have mass and instant media now (plus way more drug abuse)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here's my thing: The bathsalts were known by people I think 2 years ago. why would it do this NOW and all in the same week?

It's hard for me to read posts as I have this horrific light grey over lay where the dark area on posts are to be. It's annoying xD But yeah, something isn't adding up. drugs... could be likely but it seems too... off to me.

I know it's not zombies in the usual term of it. That's impossible.

I'm torn. Do we believe the cops and govt who say it's drugs? Or do we go all crazy conspiracy and claim zombies, outbreak of virus, they knew for a while and it got out and ooooops sorry folks?

what do we THINK?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I read an article before showing that magnetic pulses applied to certain areas of the skull can affect morality in people. id bet these strange incidents have that component working alongside any strange drugs or chemicals....

link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

As someone said in a related thread, these stories are popping up for sensational reading. These attacks have been happening for centuries and it's easy for the media to play on other folks minds by making it seem it is a new phenomenon.

Not buying into the hype.

I don't buy the angle that it's hype. You mean to tell me that it's normal to hear about 3 separate "zombie" scenarios within a couple months? I'm no history scholar but I imagine this isn't as common as you're deducing it to be. Maybe once every 10 years or so, scattered across the vastness of earth in single episodes, I'd buy that. Not this though.

link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join