It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about a flood and civil unrest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Good evening ATS,
I have had another dream which has left me feeling as if i have seen snippets of the future. This dream was strange, strange in the sense that it felt real, i remember the detail of everything, the faces, smells, the wind, i felt like i was their but i was also observing the situation in third person.

I was in a small city, the city was in England, i knew this because i noticed the style of housing and the accents of the people around me. I remember waking up to the sound of sirens, as i walked onto the street i remember seeing lots of emergency vehicles pass me, mainly fire engines and ambulances, in this convoy there were vehicles with machinery, sort of like drilling tools, this equipment was being towed by fire engine vans. I then remember looking down and i noticed the path and road was starting to flood, the water was flooding into peoples homes. The strange thing was, the road i was on was located above any river, there was no river or any source of water in sight to cause the flooding.
I remember people getting angry and trying to use buckets to get the water out of their homes. I was then transported in third person and what i saw shocked me, there was a fire crew or government funded team somehow creating this flood by drilling into the floor.

Again i was transported away from this scene and i was standing in front of a large black truck, their was spot lights shining onto me, i turned around and i was facing a lot of people, the van was being unloaded by soldiers in black uniforms, they were carrying guns. I remember everyone being really hungry and they were expecting a lot of food to be unloaded. However, the soldiers only handed out bread rolls, i remember strongly that this angered everyone, and before i know it the crowd is surging towards the soldiers throwing anything they could find, chaos ignites and i remember feeling a rush of happiness inside of me, the crowd were fighting these soldiers and it felt good. I remember being disheartened when the crowd starting to get pushed back, until a lot of new people turned up to help.

Thats when i woke up.

What the hell did i witness in this dream?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you witnessed, but England is an island, so flooding from the ocean is a possibility, I suppose.

In the case of a national disaster, black-garbed soldiers distributing bread wouldn't be that far away from the truth. When people get desperate and hungry, regular individuals passing out food would be overwhelmed and overrun.

Interesting dream, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
All the synchronicity ive been experiencing that has doom and gloom stuff like that is just what you say: flooding. Its caused by earthquakes causing large tsunamis that wipe out coastal regions. The civil unrest results from teh lack of resources. Its very possible with all the crazy stuff going on nowadays. I noted how much my local water table (MD) rose from Beryl last week and even though it was temporary and not even in our area, it put the water up over 12 inches in the runoffs of the bay here. Id imagine a greater storm or eq could make that go up very fast.

new topics

join