It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Founder Ted Turner Supports Population Reduction To 2 Billion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ted Turner is one of the largest landowners in the United States and not only that but he also owns CNN.

I wonder if he would support it if he wasn't rich and popular the way he is today. He just knows, he would in fact be part of the 2 billion people if a depopulation were to ever take place. I just hope something like this never takes place because either way it's not going to end well for both sides. We'll all end up going down fighting for our right to live on this beautiful planet that belongs to no one. If it's going to belong to anyone, it should be each and every one of us.

I just wish we could all see eachother as One, and work together for the benifit of all of Humanity and not just ones own greed and selfishness.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
ted turner should start the depopulation with himself and show he is a true hero of the cause.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't see why you think depopulation means killing people?

It just means less people being born, and depopulation occurring gradually over time.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by repressed

It just means less people being born, and depopulation occurring gradually over time.

Exactly. And I'd like to see the population reduced to 3 million.
With 2 billion, it would be easy for families to start spitting out 13 kids again. The population would spring right back to what it is today.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

de·pop·u·late (d-ppy-lt)
tr.v. de·pop·u·lat·ed, de·pop·u·lat·ing, de·pop·u·lates
To reduce sharply the population of, as by disease, war, or forcible relocation.

Source

Ignorance Denied.

I don't "think" it means that. I know that's what it means because it's how most of us think of the word "depopulation" and even by definition it's what it means.
edit on 31-5-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Most of the data and solid science points to an increase for about 40 years when the population will begin to drop. Most of the world in unpopulated which means we have the capacity to grow and feed the global population for a long time to come.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Because if you read their own books, and listen to their own statements. It means killing people.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation," Philip told Deutsche Press Agentur in August 1988.

"What nature does blindly, slowly and ruthlessly, man may do providently, quickly, and kindly. As it lies within his power, so it becomes his duty to work in that direction." – Sir Francis Galton (1905)

"In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it." - Jacques Cousteau, 1991 UNESCO courier

“And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.” - The Project for a New American Century, Rebuilding America’s Defenses, p. 60

And on and on and...
edit on 5/31/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I myself would love to see just a few million people on this planet.

But population control does mean doing some deplorable things, such as forcing abortions to keep the population down.

I sometimes wonder if TPTB aren't encouraging overpopulation so the reptilian overlords can't have lots more slaves.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
First of all: It's always so chocking to see some "people" on this site(or anywhere for that matter) echoing this depopulation agenda and pretending that it's nothing sinister. Oh the vile smirk on your faces behind that computer.
Sec. of all you can bet they're the same nwo shill mother#ers insidiously pushing "those" depopulation measures under the banner of progression,"pro-choice" and equal rights.

Third of all, one have to ask oneself who the hell are these wannabe control freaks? Who the hell gave them authority to balance population and where the hell do they get this idea of overpopulation?

Lastly, i bet the same wannabe control freaks pushing depopulation are the same ones who created the problem in the first place as if this planet was some cattle factory. I'm pretty sure humanity has its natural balanced birth rate.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join