It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria says regime not to blame for massacre; Rice says 'another blatant lie'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Syria says regime not to blame for massacre; Rice says 'another blatant lie'

edition.cnn.com

A U.S. official ridiculed as "another blatant lie" a Syrian government report Thursday claiming that terrorists -- not security forces -- massacred civilians in Houla.

U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice calls Syrian account "another blatant lie"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Really Ambassador Susan Rice? you call there investigation of there own a blatant lie? Ambassador Susan Rice is a disgrace to be an Ambassador of the United States.

Sounds to me that the Terrorists let it be either al qaeda or Alciade whatever you wanted to call it.

Seem to be on the same side as America when it comes to Sryia, and Assad apparently, i am not surprised.

And a while ago the hill posted this article.

(DOD: Al Qaeda in Iraq on the ground in Syria)

(confirmed that elements of al Qaeda's Iraqi faction are on the ground in Syria, but have no proof that members have infiltrated the ranks of Syrian rebel forces. )

No proof? oh there is proof alright.

I am disgusted by the level of propaganda on CNN on about Sryia if you look at the article with the three video clips.

(Syria massacre 'seen before' in Bosnia)

(More deaths, more denial in Syria)

Is This Journalism? HARDLY NOT! the Journalism that i knew that dead years ago, what CNN is doing right now isn't anything but Journalism.

Its crystal clear Agenda propaganda.

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Either way lies or not ,it's working
Countdown to war
www.abc.net.au...
A Syrian rebel commander called for an end to the ceasefire with president Bashar al-Assad's regime as Hillary Clinton warned that Russia's policy was increasing the danger of all-out civil war in the country.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Are they hesitant to attack syria? I mean, they have known from the iraq war that insurgents were crossing the border after attacking convoys and such.
This might "break the camels back"
I hope not but Russia is definately posturing with iran unless that is a distraction

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You have me confused here. Then the Syrian Dictator is not killing his own people, or he is?

I have a close friend who's family bought him out of one of the Syrian Governments jails (death camps) by bribing the guards and then had to bribe another official at the airport. He watched dozens starve to death around him while in a small room filled completely with people sitting in a few inches of sewage and eating almost nothing. That's the truth of the matter when it comes to the Syrian Dictator.

His crime was wanting to see his Fathers farm one last time since he could not attend his funeral. He went from almost 300 lbs to perhaps 125 lbs before his brother managed to get him out with bribes totaling nearly fifty thousand dollars. No doubt some of that went directly to the Dictator.

Syria is a well known supporter of Terrorists and refuge for them to hide out with the support of Iran and financial support of Russia. How do you separate their Dictator from the Terrorist he supplies and protects? That's like Iran saying they never attack anyone while their puppets are in other countries using their weapons.

Having said all that, I agree with those who think we should watch from a distance. I don't think there are any sides to take. You help one, they slaughter the others after. The best route would be to find a way to get Russia to stop supporting this evil. Maybe find a way to point out they share the blame for the slaughter and are in on it. They know their money and weapons are going to Terrorists, just like in Iran.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't doubt for a second that the Assad regime does bombard and shell cities, and kills his own people. After all a couple days ago when the massacre first happend all the news agencys were all about the shelling of Houla and how they were using heavy arms. All the deaths at one point were from heavy shelling. Then as soon as observers get there.... oh no it was intimate people shot at close range executed. Then all the news says roving militias was responsible for the killings.

So what is it the militias are roaming around killing people, all the while dodging the heavy arms fire. Something to me is fishy, so do you shell and send your hit squads in at the same time, are they not effected by the shelling are they invincible, or is this just a serious coincidence and a great ploy by the opposition to kill there own to stoke the public fire.

As I said something is off here, in homs they just lob artillary from what I have seen some hand to hand combat, but mainly shelling yet, in Houla they shell and hit squad similtainiously I dunno maybe it's just me but something truely isn't right. Just my outside opinion....

SaneThinking

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have a close friend who's family bought him out of one of the Syrian Governments jails (death camps) by bribing the guards and then had to bribe another official at the airport. He watched dozens starve to death around him while in a small room filled completely with people sitting in a few inches of sewage and eating almost nothing. That's the truth of the matter when it comes to the Syrian Dictator.

Nice little story are you trying to win me over by making me feel emotional? sorry that old trick wont work on me

just like when the war in Libya started and some of the posters claimed to me that i have a close friend who's family bought him out of one of the Libyan Gaddafi Governments jails (death camps)

I am sorry but the propaganda isn't wont be working on me.
Unless you can back it up with proof other then your own words, maybe then i will would listen, but since you just posted that story, because you disagree with my view.

Thats fine, i guess maybe i should call the Free Sryian Army little saint angles? who just got back from Kosovo in which they learned there terror tactics.

The best route would be to find a way to get Russia to stop supporting this evil. Maybe find a way to point out they share the blame for the slaughter and are in on it. They know their money and weapons are going to Terrorists, just like in Iran.

America in my view seems to be on the same side as the Terrorists oh and Blaine91555 if your such an expert and since you claim that you have friend of a friend who got back from Syria Death Camps.

Explain these two videos and this image.

You see that Flag? its a terrorist flag.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Can you clarify? I'm not defending the US's position, promoting the idea fo the West invading or Bombing Syria, or Ambassador Rice, but are you saying you think Syria isnt actually attacking their own civilians?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

*SNIP*

All I get from this is you side with a Dictator. I clearly indicated I'm opposed to the US getting involved and yet you mount a rude personal attack on me. I was also opposed to getting involved in Libya and Egypt. So what's your point?

So you like the idea of Theocratic Dictators then? OK, that's your right.

Are you of the mindset I can't be opposed to the US getting involved and still be against this evil Dictator who is slaughtering his own citizens? Your response was way to angry to make me believe your not supporting this monster. Just say so if that's your point.

I find people who distrust everyone else, do so because they can't be trusted and can't fathom honest people existing. You know, Trolls.

I'll move on to rational people who can debate and discuss without the venom and insults. You know, normal people.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/31/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Can you clarify? I'm not defending the US's position, promoting the idea fo the West invading or Bombing Syria, or Ambassador Rice, but are you saying you think Syria isnt actually attacking their own civilians?

I have been watching and going on YouTube, everytime whenever they start posting the supposed Amateur videos from Sryia and you know which ones?

These ones.

A lot of times CNN, and other news networks have been relying on them but there are a lot of problems with those such videos that i have watched.

1.You can really tell from that angle its Assad Forces firing its rockets and Artillery?

2.The cameraman actuality's knows the exact and place and time where to film in with his camera, thats pretty odd.

3.Why from such viewpoints?

4.Heres another video for you to watch and analysis yourself.

5.Yelling in a war zone, let it be whatever your a civilian, journalist, Amateur, gives away your position.
Unless that was a an order to fire.

6.In the videos that i have posted here, from Homs they are almost to quiet other then the cameraman yelling.

7.In dVSfxY8ZXO4 at 0:34 there was a fade out, caused mainly due to video editing, and as you will see an explosion happened at 0:36.

Again in this scene no sound, surprisingly.

The video claims it was targeted by shelling but in the video i haven't any seen shelling falling from the skies, nor rockets.

Heres a different video, from a months ago. Once the cameraman knows the exact place wheres its going to hit?

The smokes dont remind me anything out of artillery wise.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

are you saying you think Syria isnt actually attacking their own civilians?

attacking their civilians = attacking civilians who are attacking the government.

they are more responding then actually going out and executing civilians for the sake of killing.

they ARE trying to maintain a sense of legitimacy, in the same regard as China or Russia who would be doing the same thing.

America is trying to instigate this entire facade so they don't have to send in ground forces, and weaken the resolve and ability for Syria to retatliate when Israel starts dropping bunker busters on Iranian facilities.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Wow, what a troll.

All I get from this is you side with a Dictator. I clearly indicated I'm opposed to the US getting involved and yet you mount a rude personal attack on me. I was also opposed to getting involved in Libya and Egypt. So what's your point?

Are you of the mindset I can't be opposed to the US getting involved and still be against this evil Dictator who is slaughtering his own citizens? Your response was way to angry to make me believe your not supporting this monster. Just say so if that's your point.

I find people who distrust everyone else, do so because they can't be trusted and can't fathom honest people existing. You know, Trolls.

I'll move on to rational people who can debate and discuss without the venom and insults. You know, normal people.

First i haven't insulted you, nor attacked you, i only criticized you for the that story you posted in the above post the reply to me, in you which claimed you have a Syrian friend that got back from Sryia and from the death camps, but seeing with this reply from you.

Apparently i guess you made it up for a little emotional effect.

Your response was way to angry to make me believe your not supporting this monster. Just say so if that's your point.

I do not support neither but seeing how America supports The Rebels and you know they support them? because this nonsense of the Arab spring.

Is a proxy war agaisnt Russia and Iran.

I'm opposed to the US getting involved and yet you mount a rude personal attack on me.

If you are opposed to the US getting involved why did you wrote this then?

I have only criticized you for that. But the way you wrote that i have to come to think that you have no problems of the Free Sryian Army ruling Sryia which they had training from the KLA terrorists in Kosovo.

And our Governments arent a Theocratic Dictators?
since when has there been president or prime minster that stood for the people and its country?

So far from what i can tell never.

I was also opposed to getting involved in Libya and Egypt. So what's your point?

Really? i remember you making a few pro rebel comments the same way you are doing now, which isn't surprising.

All I get from this is you side with a Dictator.

Can i call the Free Sryian Army little saint angles from heaven? who are truly innocent? Nope.

I guess you have forgotten all about Danny the activist and how he was busted?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

So you wont back your story about your supposed Sryian Friend then? is that way your running away from the debate.

Wow, what a troll.

reminds me of last year on how you insulted that i was a troll was it?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have been watching and going on YouTube, everytime whenever they start posting the supposed Amateur videos from Sryia and you know which ones?

And just how does one identify "a real video" on youtube?

Considering it is one of the biggest pieces of propagangda pushers the world has ever known.

These videos are real!!!!!

Those are lies!!!!!

Aw shucks just gonna have to take their words for it.

And who trusts anything Syria has to say?
edit on 31-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reminds me of last year on how you insulted that i was a troll was it?

Did you mean for that to be a complete sentence?

Honestly, your syntax is really tough to understand. Whats your native language? Are you Syrian?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
And who trusts anything Syria has to say?

Oh me, definitely.

Crisis over thanks to Syrians' strength & unity: Assad

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad says his government has successfully overcome the political crisis and the deadly violence in the country.

He said that last week, so everything must be hunky dory in Syria now. I'm already planning to go there on holiday. If anyone else trusts Assad as much as me then please feel free to tag along, no-one else wants to come with me because they're all into this western propaganda nonsense about some sort of trouble in Syria or something. Syria is fine now seriously.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Other irons in the fire assure military action soon....
Assand cannot convince the world that his forces didnt do this act....(the victims tell of pro assad militia , which may or may not be under his control..)...
Given the religious overtone to the ethnic cleansing type mass murder, id say maybe the "Militia"(probably a religious mob of some sect.....)
has taken the opportunity to kill off some of the neighbours of a different sect.
This is whats gonna get worse before it gets better..............

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I nominate china to spend money and blood going in there to "fix it"

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I guess your joining the bandwagon?
and since we can trust the Free Sryian Army again? oh thats right we cant.

I guess CNN is working up there propaganda.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Honestly, your syntax is really tough to understand. Whats your native language? Are you Syrian?

Excuse me? you joined up on 2012 and you attack my language is horrible and really tough to understand? why dont you go back and look through a back at them and then come and back and tell if i am to hard to understand.

If people are going to start believing blurred out videos from Sryia in which you cant tell even whose firing at who an what, maybe i should start believing Danny the activist?

And seeing how i tried answering your question and reply

You came back at me with insults on my language.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)[/editby

extra DIV

top topics

<<   2 >>

join