It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long live Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

And The Muslim world use it as a distraction to keep it's own population in place. If the muslism wanted the palestians to live in peace then they would have gotten a place of their own

Actually the suffering in Palestine caused by the Israelis with the support of America is what motivates many of the terrorists who seek to strike at America. It’s not that they see it as a distraction to keep their own population in place, far from it, they see it as their religious duty to defend their brothers and sisters in faith.

And I think you will find that under the British Mandate for Palestine they did get a “place of their own” at the same time as the Jewish, it’s just that the Jewish or rather that the Zionists started taking their land and have continued steel that land.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

No problem ,maybe a quick edit will clear it up

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
I can understand views from both sides and am neither pro nor against Israel or Jews. I am against ego parastic capitalists that destroy the planet and culture and increase insanity. I find it funny that this thread started after "why have jews been disliked throughout history?" was deleted. Seems we are not allowed to discuss this on ATS even if the tread was not hateful that I could see (I could not read it to the end since it dissapered).

So read this thread quickly because if the wrong moderator sees it he will delete it because he does not like it if it becomes anti israel.

hey I posted on that thread and I did not know it was deleted until now. It seems some topics are ABOVE TOP SECRET and the deletion of that thread should make any reasonable person question why it was deleted makes you wonder who or where is the money behind ats coming from I have seen this trend here at ats lately that in itself has conspiracy written all over it and if this thread gets 404ed that is confirmation of a conspiracy

The fact that they leave every post recommending the extermination of Christians, it should tell every Godless person where the source of their anti-Christ beliefs come from - who owns and produces the vast majority of our tv, film and news?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Sorry, even if I believed in a god, could one piece of land be more sacred than another? Didn't this god create Mars, too? The other galaxies? For the religious, wherever a person stands, that land is sacred.

As for Israel, sorry again, I do not want my country going to war for a nation so destined to fail. Millions of lives will be lost in this war, and whether it's this year or 20 years from now, Israel will fall. If the Jews don't want to leave, that's their problem.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeWayz
Oh so I suppose it is ok for the Israelis to bomb the palestinians from the sky because they are on jewish land?
I suppose its ok for the Israelis to detain Palestinians indefinately, block food aid to the west bank and build settlements then?
Just another religion-fueled holy war.

Free Palestine

I think all the leaders behind every border over there needs a good whooping. There's blame enough to go around to infinity. Thousands of years of bigotry and hatred.

Knuckleheads I tells ya.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

The world is full of misconceptions about Israel right now. You are being led by the Media, to the waters that ISRAEL is the EVIL one.
That is one of the biggest political misconceptions of the 21st Century. Nothing could be FURTHER from the truth.

[gratuitous site promo removed]
Looking forward to catching you LIVE on my Radio show,
Regards
Jesh,

edit on 6/16/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: [gratuitous site promo removed]

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yes you have only one city ..because you took it by force
for thousand of yrs palestinians are living on that land

Israel will always remain to be a Palestinian land first

I will never support the oppressor side
in each war Israel has prooven themself to be pure Evil
a careless and soulless regime that has been ruling those land since 67
forcing and destroying homes

Good Guinness, deliver us! Israel demolishes Arab village 38 times

Long live Israel you say ..
if you had a heart you would say FREE GAZA
but you are probably a typical pro zionist that only care about themself and their people only
the rest are subhuman

Not the way to make friends when all your neighboors are arabs
by killing and oppressing the palestinians like that
Israel will never be friend of humanity .. but the enemy of humanity

But not all jews are careless

Thumbs up for them

but
for Israel regime
the newest country on earth that was born out of a world war
a young kid like Israel shouldnt be so powerfull in military
somebody had a plan to create Israel and make them so powerfull

Who again arms terrorists in the ME the USA

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Israel gets roundabout 3 billion a year from us. Palestinians are less likely to see any of that money because of the fears Islamic extremists will use it to buy weapons and use to kill civilians with,

Um ya , ok.

Israel gets 3 BILLION a Year on ONE Condition.

They HAVE to Spend 75% of it Buying American Weapons...... to kill cilivilians with.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Israel and Palestine both deserve each other. They are BOTH under the spell of sick twisted pure EVIL religious beliefs (created by MAN) that do nothing but cause HATE and unacceptable actions towards their fellow man.

Anyone who thinks Israel is some "chosen people"
just because it is written in some old book which is authored BY THEMSELVES in the first place is a DAMNED FOOL.

Anyone who believes that the religion of Islam with its SICK TWISTED nonsense is anything but pure despicable EVIL is also a DAMNED FOOL.

The world will be a MUCH better place when they both become EXTINCT by their SICK TWISTED behavior upon each other.

There is NOTHING "godly" or good that comes out of that region of the world. If anything, they are the DEVILS of the planet. No real and just "god" would consider either of them worthy in the slightest way.

They both deserve each other.

edit on 16-6-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
yeah!
Most countries get taken over, what's the difference? Might as well add another and stop bitching about Israel.

That has to be the absolute worst argument I have ever heard.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
I am a bit of a minority in most conspiracy circles because I believe that Israel should be a Jewish city and I believe the Palestinians are in the wrong. It makes me so mad when I see pictures on facebook supporting Palestine and all this propaganda about Israel and the Jews makes me sick it is almost like going back to the days of Hitler.

You are in the minority because this is the 21st century. There is little love for people who want their christian/jewish/muslim state. Most people want a laicistic state where religion is a private matter. To get a christian country you basically draw lines between all those Christians. To conserve Israel as a jewish state you need to watch immigration and demografics like a hawk and when it takes classism and xenophobia to conserve Israel as a jewish state, then I am not okay with that. Same goes for the palestinians of course, who want to establish some kind of muslim state in place of the existing jewish state? Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Not every religious group gets to have their own state. The jews have it and they dont deserve terrorism and deserve to live in peace. But if in a modern world Israel cant keep its jewish character, because of a demografic shift for example, then I say they are not any more entitled to their own state, than scientology, regardless what happened there 2 f+cking thousand years ago.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Israel gets roundabout 3 billion a year from us. Palestinians are less likely to see any of that money because of the fears Islamic extremists will use it to buy weapons and use to kill civilians with,

Um ya , ok.

Israel gets 3 BILLION a Year on ONE Condition.

They HAVE to Spend 75% of it Buying American Weapons...... to kill cilivilians with.

Right, like the PA run by Hamas is innocent? They use human shields and their Allah is kosher with it
. How many palestinian muslim equip suicide belts and bomb jackets and blow up restaurants full of jewish kids?

Dude please. It's a proxy war incase you failed to notice and the U.S. Fed Government funds both Israel and the terrorists, all you gotta do is look at Libya and the "free syrian rebels" for the proof of that. The weapons funded by the U.S. in Libya and Syria ends up in the hands of Hamas and Hezbollah to further the cause of islam.

Kill jews for Allah

They teach kids in school how to kill jews and cut the hands and feet off thieves.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

On 11 April 1982, a Jewish American terrorist, who was also an Israeli soldier, entered the Dome of the Rock and started firing randomly at Muslim worshipers. Dozens of people were killed and injured. The Israeli government subsequently pardoned Allen Goodman, a member of the Jewish Defence League, after he spent but a few years in jail. 

cosmos.ucc.ie...

so this video, which palestinians threatened to censor, which isn't censored and still available, wants me to think muslims are evil because of where they point their butts? Or that they play soccer? Oh no, save us from the evil jihadist soccer league. And why must every pro jewish video have violin playing in the background? Also I think the rock throwing was aimed at IDF soldiers. They are usually the targets. And why would Jews get mad if the mosque was vandalized? It is a muslum not jewish mosque. So are the muslims religious fanatic jihadists or are we supposd to hate them for not being religious enough? And isn't God everywhere? Why would one piece of land be holier than another? And do you have any proof king david was actually a real person besides the bible?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join