Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Did Bush hint at attack on White House?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Watching the video above and Bush's comment on his painting. Is he hinting in his strange way with words about a attack coming on the White House. The statments he makes about his painting seem strange. The pictures in the White House start with a George W and ends with George W? Obama does not exist?Curious if other people think his statements were strange and cryptic with maybe a hidden meaning?He also makes the hint Michelle when the White House burns theres your man?
edit on 31-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
As if his likeness in the White House isn't attack enough?

Second

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think you reaching just a little. They are trying to be funny and the whole place is laughing with them. And most likely if we saw the whole thing it would make better sense but I see nothing even remotely threatening about this.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Now this is a perfect case of people reading too much into simple innocent things, no he is not hinting at a future attack against the white house.

Why anyone one would make such a assumption I do not know.

EDIT: I usually absolutely hate the spelling and grammar police on ATS but you might want to reconsider the title of this thread.
edit on 31-5-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No I don't think there is anything here. George was referencing an actual event in the past and I don't believe that was an indication of things to come...I think it was a simple joke. And Michele sure as hell is not going to save his portrait, if anything she'd take it off the wall and chuck it into the fire.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

I don’t think you can read very much into the ramblings of same man who we all “misunderestimated” and once said that he thought that “I know the human beings and fish can coexist peacefully”

This is just one of the hundreds of moronic things that Bush said, they mean nothing it was just another one of his gaffs so dont read in to it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Not an attack on the WH
but that his portrait would be the last like a hidden dark jk

It started with George W and it ends with a George W
he did made reference to the british burning the WH
and Michelle would need to save his portrait like in old time

his speech was well written for the occasion
or he wouldnt had say something like that
like a hidden jk between the ones in the room who had get it
edit on 5/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

BP the war on fish?

The Killer whale was there only real strength in the war.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Umm this is stupidity or paranoia or both. Did you even see what happened?

ATS is so full of crap posts like this its unreal.

Originally posted by JBA2848

Watching the video above and Bush's comment on his painting. Is he hinting in his strange way with words about a attack coming on the White House. The statments he makes about his painting seem strange. The pictures in the White House start with a George W and ends with George W? Obama does not exist?Curious if other people think his statements were strange and cryptic with maybe a hidden meaning?He also makes the hint Michelle when the White House burns theres your man?

top topics

join