It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saying Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi!

Very new to ATS in fact to any site like this, normally these sorts of discussions i have with friends over a few cold ones.

A little about myself.....

I live in New Zealand
29yo
I have been told i have a strange outlook on the world and life.
Main subjects... Conspiracy, Secret Societies, Religion and maybe get into some of that mysterious stuff as well.

Left school when i just turned 16 so excuse the bad punctuation but life has taught me so much more than any classroom could have.
I am currently doing my diploma in Audio Engineering and Production therefore my passion is music.
I write, songs, lyrics, poems once upon a time. I find putting pen to paper opens up a place in our mind we never knew we had.

I came across ATS when googling Lil Wayne and the Illuminati.

P.S I am also obsessed with the Baltimore Ravens and American Football! and i also say "etc. etc." way to often.

Peace.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EndWise

EndWise, welcome to ATS enjoy your time here within the boards. Good luck with the music industry and if you go mainstream try to remember your words/voice can and will be followed by some who you influence. See you in the boards

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks heaps
and yes that is good advice

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We understand that with rules, policies and just the shear size of the website, it can be quite overwhelming. So we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome EndWise

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from and to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Welcome. What part of NZ are you from?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by clubeducate
Welcome. What part of NZ are you from?

Sorry late reply, Im in Auckland you in NZ too?

top topics

join