It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought I'd Finally Say Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIEEEEE, ZOMBIES ARE COMING REMEMBER; CARDIO, DOUBLE TAP, SEATBELTS, NO ATTACHMENTS, AND CHECK THE BATHROOMS STALLS ARGGGH!

Hehe, No nothing like that, Hello!

My forums name is Strength and i'll just go by that. I've actually been lurking on ATS for about 1 year but made my account a few months ago but I never really used it much until now.
A Little about me;
I'm probably younger than many people on here, seeing peoples writing styles and the questions and concerns they have I can see many people are in the workforce and past their school days (I said many not all)
I'm currently a Student, Studying Mechanical Engineering.
I'm a Christian, I don't belong to any denomination I just simply follow the word of GOD and try to live Christ Like.
I've recently come back to my faith after being drifted away for a while being mixed up with a bad bunch of people partying etc.
My life is awesome and I have no complaints

Main reason why i'm on ATS is because i've noticed that REAL new's gets posted here quiet fast (putting conspiracy's aside) and I like getting my information quick and seeing peoples reactions and opinions.
Also I've tried to keep an open mind when it comes to talking to people because i've started following my faith more, I see and interact with people in a different way now. Another Reason i'm here is to Observe the way people react to certain situations and to learn more about the diverse desires and ideas of a huge assorment of people from different backgrounds and age groups.
I like learning new things and I'm a gamer, joker, and movie lover
Oh yea and I thought I'd also add i come from an asian/middle eastern background and have seen and experienced many things
my thoughts are always jumbled because my minds so darn active so i tend to edit things alot >_<

That's about it, Hello again

edit on 10/19/2011 by Strength because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2011 by Strength because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Strength

Strength, welcome to the mothership
you will fit in fine here. Try not to let too much of the conspiracy data overwhelm your life and take from the site what you can to help better yourself and others. See you in the boards

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Strength

Hi...welcome to ATS! I really like what you have written. I look forward to what you have to say on the many varied topics here.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Congratulations, you've "signed aboard" the world's largest alternative topics discussion Mothership! We understand that the shear size of the Community can be overwhelming, so we've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome Strength

You can now reply and create any thread in any forum you wish because you have achieved 20 post replies, you can additionally send/receive Private Messages to fellow ATS members.

Before authoring a New Thread, try out our Ask ATS with a few 'key words' on the subject you want to discuss.. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one on the same topic. This will also help insure that your thread won't end up as a duplicate and trashed. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

Speaking of Search, to save a lot of searching and possible future heartache & frustration, examine the links below carefully. Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

ALL MEMBERS: We Expect Civility and Decorum Within All Topics

No Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.

Posting work written by others.- Review This Link.

No, No, No to One Line Post - Please Review This Link.

Please Post On Topic - Please Review This Link.

Please enjoy the Discussion Community

***If you follow the below, you'll avoid having visits by your friendly neighborhood moderators. ***

Do Remember To act like an adult. Everyone has an opinion, 90% of the time you will not agree with it. And thats ok, because we have provided a place for everyone to share their thoughts and ideas. As long as your civil, then you've earned a right to discuss it diplomatically also.
Do Remember There are real persons on the otherside of the monitor. Treat them nicely, as you would your own Grandmother.
Do Not: Act in an uncivil-like manner, spam or advertise, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive.
Do Not: Post Off-Topic Subjects, Racial Slurs or Personal Rants. If you need to cool off and or get something out of your system, post it here in RANT.

Denying Ignorance starts with you!

The simple yet effective motto of our membership is "deny ignorance", which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Welcome. Pleased to meet you!

top topics

join