It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI “Domestic Terrorism” Training on Anarchists/Environmentalists Show COINTELPRO Tactics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Newly released FBI presentations show the flawed and misleading information the government is using to train agents to identify and investigate “domestic terrorist” groups such as “black separatists,” anarchists, animal rights activists, and environmentalists.

These presentations point to one possible answer to that question: The FBI creates terrorism threats by directly training agents to believe they exist.

FBI Training

FBI Presentation

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

The FBI creates terrorism threats by directly training agents to believe they exist.

Yes indeed! been going on for awhile hasn't it?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Errr did anyone read the presentation it makes absolutely no reference to the FBI “creating terrorists”. I read what I could of this document, most of it seems to be blacked out, based on what I have read it appears to be a reasonable document. When I was reading it, it very much reminded me of the riots we have seen in London by “anarchist” type groups. For example it talks about how these movements can be made up of educated individuals who lack any constructive ideology like to create mass media coverage utilise social networking and college campuses to coordinate their efforts. All of that reminds me of some of the riots we have seen in Europe.

Nothing about this document suggests that the FBI are creating terrorists.

join