It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member/UFO videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey there, new to ATS. Not much to say about myself but I live in Africa and have been here for several years. I've noticed a lot of strange phenomena including strange lights and what can be described as UFO's. I've witnessed such objects for over 10 years now, changing colors/size and even shape. Military technology is definitely out of the question.

Here are two videos I've shot, one shot with a nokia n8 and the second with an iphone 4s, I can't edit the files as my laptop keeps crashing while converting videos. Sorry about posting this in my introduction thread but I just had to share it. If anyone wants me to send them the videos let me know.

You can see how bright this one is in comparison to the moon.

**MOD EDIT**

Thread closed, see below..
edit on 5/31/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...once you have 20 posts, as required by ATS, you can start a thread in the UFO forum with your videos.

How did you find ATS...interesting place isn't it.....

Des

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have a sighting at least once a week will update the thread with more videos.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I actually used to be a member a couple of years ago and decided to shut down my account for personal reasons. I needed a break from the gloom and doom threads. The main reason i resigned up was because I need an explanation on what exactly this thing is? There's no way its a plane or a helicopter, no chinese lanterns here and definitely not a blimp.
edit on 31-5-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Welcome DeadSnow

You've re-joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! I'm going to have to close down the thread because it deserves to be out in the ALiens and UFO's area and not in the introductions thread.

So once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only at this time.

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "Topics" of your choice. You will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride you're on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join