It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All New William Wallace Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
First, a short history of who William Wallace is:

Sir William Wallace was born in 1272 and died in 1305. He was one of the main leaders of the Scottish War of Independence. He is the subject of many literary historical works and the main character in the epic poem; The Acts and Deeds of Sir William Wallace, Knight of Elderslie, by Blind Harry.

But there is one legend that they rarely speak of. In one battle he took an arrow to the throat and they say he survived it.

I submit to you it's impossible to survive an arrow to the throat. I believe he died, and the Illuminati substituted another man for him so that they can us the War to weaken the Church as part of their long range plans for a One World order.

So any treaty that Scotland signed with Wallace is not legally binding.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

King henry took an arrow to the face and survived...

Why is an arrow to the throat impossible to live through?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
An arrow to the throat is survivable today. Google comes up with some cases. But back then, the chances would have been a lot lower. So your theory is plausible at least.

To weaken the church? The church itself is already a tool used by "tptb". "Weakening" it would only create resolve among its followers. Persecution is one of the driving forces of Christianity because of the doctrine surrounding it.
edit on 5/31/2012 by Klassified because: oops

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Who cares?
What would change?
What could change?
Mmmhm nothing, that was 700 years ago.
Why now?
I believe that is the bigger question.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You have to remember the Illuminati at this time was just beginning and was not the powers that be. The power at that time was the Catholic Church and the Illuminati was formed to oppose the Catholic Church because of its tyrannical persecutions through the Inquisitions it former to stamp out heresy..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Depending on the path of the arrow, the wound could have been survivable. As long as the jugular vein, carotid artery, and possibly the trachea were missed, I would think the wound on par with an arrow through the fleshy part of your arm.

If he survived the arrow's removal, the biggest risk would have been infection. But who knows? Maybe it's a fabrication to add to the legend of William Wallace. Easy to see how an arrow that nicked the side of his neck could easily turned into a shot "to the throat" with multiple retellings.

top topics

join