It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

So are you going to try to "debunk" what I just posted or are you going to continue to dismiss it because of the source?

"The slickness of their words..." is that your argument against what was posted?

come on man
edit on 6/1/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

I have had the displeasure of dealing with those people in their own chatrooms. They are mean and very crude, and yes I would debunk based on my knowledge of them. Plus a whole lot of other evidence to the contrary. I was told expressly by one of their numbers that they were responsible for playing a trick on Orly taitz by planting a doctored image in her hands.
Would I ever trust one of them to play fair and do the right and truthful thing? Never!

They have also harassed and threatened friends of mine. They are prone to ridicule. I think they would do just about anything to serve their master.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

No you have it all wrong buddy!!
It doesn't matter if both parents were born in Mexico!! Or any other country.
As long as the fetus was born in the US they are natural citizens and therefore can run
For president. If we stand by your logic than we would have a lot of past presidents not eligible for office.
And one present day hopeful by the name of romney.

It's threads like these that make me lol

I love ATS btw

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Honor93

Just face it...nothing you say is correct. No matter how many times birthers repeat the same old BS, it will not magically become true. Obama is your legal POTUS voted in by the American majority, and he will most likely be your legal POTUS for another 4 years.
edit on 6-1-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)
actually, he was voted in by the electoral college and supported by a majority of the general population.
NOT voted in by the American majority, but believe whatever soothes your soul.

surprise, i didn't jump on any bandwagon you call birthers.
i was a birther before "birthers" existed

unlike you and those of your ilk, i studied him, his BS, his books, his lies, his leaders, his commentary, his experience, his desires (politically), his voting record
, his community leadership, his family history, his qualifications or lack thereof and other things cause that's what responsible voters do

how and why ALL of this comes across to soooo many as new information simply dumbfounds me.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

"Natural Born" means just that...born in this country. Doesn't matter if neither of his parents were citizens, he was born in this country, so he is a natural born citizen.
It's really getting way out there in the stratosphere now

It all makes sense now from your other posts. So even illegal aliens children that are born in america should be eligible for the presidency? Don't you see the flaw in your emo arguement?

edit on 1-6-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

Yes, even illegal aliens children that are born in America are eligible for the presidency. You don't have to like it, but it's true. If they are born here, they are natural born citizens and they are eligible. There is no flaw in the arguement, that's the way it works.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

They were trying to change it even more recently. I saw an article in WND a while back but cannot now find it in the archives. They wanted to amend it to allow non natural born citizens to become POTUS. It was as late as while Obama was still Senator. I think they were planning to have him run and knew it would come up.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

"Natural Born" means just that...born in this country. Doesn't matter if neither of his parents were citizens, he was born in this country, so he is a natural born citizen.

It all makes sense now from your other posts. So even illegal aliens children that are born in america should be eligible for the presidency? Don't you see the flaw in your emo arguement?

Yes, even illegal aliens children that are born in America are eligible for the presidency. You don't have to like it, but it's true. If they are born here, they are natural born citizens and they are eligible. There is no flaw in the arguement, that's the way it works.

No, you are just flat out wrong about that, though you wouldn't be the first person to be mistaken about it. The parents have to be citizens. What part of that don't you get?

Of course, the Founding Fathers had to be grandfathered in to allow any of them to become POTUS, so they provided for it in this statement

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be
eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty
five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United
States.

www.sodahead.com...

or a citizen AT THE TIME OF THE ADOPTION OF THIS CONSTITUTION

that means that there was a difference between native born and natural born

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Someone who has Obama 2012 as their sig must not be a true American?...Are you Kenyan as well?
I seriously hope you get that metaphor before you post back...

Really think good now.....Are you actually native?....
edit on 1-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I don't have to like it? Wtf
With a system like that, why even have the "United states of america"? Don't overthink this bruh

Or are you a female? If so I apologize sista

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

No, you are just flat out wrong about that, though you wouldn't be the first person to be mistaken about it. The parents have to be citizens. What part of that don't you get?

No, you are wrong. What I said is exactly right, whether you like it or not.

en.wikipedia.org...

A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term “natural born” citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship “by birth” or “at birth,” either by being born “in” the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship “at birth.” Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an “alien” required to go through the legal process of “naturalization” to become a U.S. citizen.
edit on 1-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

if you aren't going to participate by reading or contributing to This Thread Topic, please start one of your own.
while a good point that deserves its own discussion, such questions don't belong here.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I don't have to like it? Wtf
With a system like that, why even have the "United states of america"? Don't overthink this bruh

Or are you a female? If so I apologize sista

No, you are wrong. What I said is exactly right, whether you like it or not.

en.wikipedia.org...

A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term “natural born” citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship “by birth” or “at birth,” either by being born “in” the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship “at birth.” Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an “alien” required to go through the legal process of “naturalization” to become a U.S. citizen.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Since when is a blog on any Joe Shmoe's Wordpress considered an 'article"? The title and opening post are very misleading.
edit on 1-6-2012 by tabularasa because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by tabularasa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Honor93
now that makes for a strong argument,

Don't need to. I'm not the one that has to demonstrate that Obama is ineligible. This is your job. The Whitehouse, Hawaiian officials and the courts have done their bit.

No, wrong.. It is EVERY American's job to make sure the legality of all our leaders are correct, regardless of party affiliation.. Remember WE THE PEOPLE? This was the actual original intent of our founders..

Oh but if you happen to support a candidate that has questionable legality, you can just abrogate your responsibilities and aid your candidate in commiting a fraud.. okay....

See how people are now?

And people wonder why America is crumbling...

What if we just know you are wrong and that he was born in Hawaii and we accept that as fact. Then there is the fact that he is not only still president, but running again in all 50 states.

So, if you believe anything about that is wrong, it is indeed YOUR JOB to prove it. Otherwise he stays president and stays on the ballot and people that believe he was born in Hawaii are just fine no matter what you say.

You get that dont ya?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Lets talk History. I never get into this birther stuff, but this has happened before. This is not the first time.

Hughes and Woodrow Wilson both were running for president. Hughes was defeated by Wilson in that presidential election. So, what does this have to do with this election you ask ? You see Hughes was also born in the United States, but also held a British Duel Citizenship. The citizenship issue with Hughes I always thought was investigated. Hughes was confirmed as havening a dual citizenship with Britain; at what point in the election this was discovered I don't' know. Anyway It was supposedly to be a continued investigation after the election. So I guess the word is still out on that.

Don't hold your breath birthers It could be a long long time.

edit on 1-6-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

The whole point that the Obamabots twist and pervert is "under the jurisdiction of the US" That means owing NO allegiance to any other country meaning they absolutely CANNOT be the child of an illegal alien....the left keeps trying to pull the wool over America's eyes....DON"T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!

First, Sec 1992 of US Revised Statutes, the same Congress which adopted the 14th Amendment confirmed that “all persons born in the United States and not subject to any foreign power...are declared to be citizens of the United States.”

Framer Sen. Trumbell noted that the goal of this statute was “to make citizens of everybody born in the US who owe allegiance to the US.” He went on to explain “all persons born in the US, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens; this means subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof. And what do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof'? Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means.” Sen. Trumbell didn't mince words. He didn't say temporarily or partially within US jurisdiction, but completely within US jurisdiction

Opponents of the controversial birthright citizenship practice should also take note, since Judge Malihi's opinion further entrenches the notion that every baby born on U.S. soil, regardless of the citizenship or domicile of its parents (presumably even an "anchor baby" or "birth tourist" baby) is a "natural born" citizen. So would have been Anwar al-Awlaki. Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

Notice these are Liberal Judge's OPINIONS on Obama NOT rulings.
edit on 1-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Just because it's in wikipedia doesn't make it so. Maybe they wrote the same stuff that's in Fogbow. I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
when and where ?? quote please because i don't believe i've done any such thing.

I am sorry. Did you not understand your point? You did say dual citizenship disqualifies you, right?

i am suggesting that the position of POTUS, as we know it today, has been manipulated for the better part of a couple centuries now. can you recall a time it wasn't ??

You lost me here.

if you know anything about lobbyists or IF that were the topic of this thread, i might agree with you (in a different context)
however, i will concede that many foreign nations have far too much influence in our presidential elections.
just as i believe we don't belong in the middle of theirs, nor do they belong in ours.
[we all have our wishes though, don't we?]

You are flat out saying that any country in the world can decide on a whim who is and is not allowed to run for president of the United States.
That is what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

You want to talk history Millard Fillmore was the man....Even though his name might sound gay..This dude should get respect..He had his stuff together...He might not have even been the most famous, but come on...We can compare him to RP....

Millard Fillmore
edit on 1-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SJE98

Well see, that's even more proof that this birther stuff is complete and utter none sense. This guy that had dual citizenship was CAUGHT because he was investigated. He was caught before he even stepped foot in the white house.

That alone proves that the citizen of the President is VERIFIED before he assumes the position of POTUS.

link   

Originally posted by timetothink

The whole pint that that Obamabots twist and pervert is "under the jurisdiction of the US" That means owing NO allegiance to any other country meaning they absolutely CANNOT be the child of an illegal alien....the left keeps trying to pull the wool over America's eyes....DON"T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!

First, Sec 1992 of US Revised Statutes, the same Congress which adopted the 14th Amendment confirmed that “all persons born in the United States and not subject to any foreign power...are declared to be citizens of the United States.”

Opponents of the controversial birthright citizenship practice should also take note, since Judge Malihi's opinion further entrenches the notion that every baby born on U.S. soil, regardless of the citizenship or domicile of its parents (presumably even an "anchor baby" or "birth tourist" baby) is a "natural born" citizen. So would have been Anwar al-Awlaki. Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

Notice these are Liberal Judge's OPINIONS on Obama NOT rulings.

You can twist and turn until the cows come home but he is the sitting PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and is running for RE-ELECTION and will most likely win. Until YOU and your group prove otherwise, which will NOT happen, he is a natural born citizen and the President of the United States regardless of how you personally feel about it or disapprove of it.
Ranting and raving on a message board isn't going to do a thing about it. If you want to challenge it, take it to the Supreme Court, they are the ONLY group of people who can change it or verify it so you are doing nothing but blowing a lot of hot air.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join