It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Birthers can go around in circles all they want coming up with new excuses and new "evidence". Yet after 4 year Obama is still president and countless of their silly claims continue to be dismissed by courts.

There is only one court decision which squarely interprets the "natural born citizen" clause as applied to a candidate for president, which is Ankeny v. Daniels, 916 N.E.2d 678 (Indiana Ct. App. 2009, ). The Ankeny court ruled that the citizenship of President Obama's father is irrelevant: Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are "natural born Citizens" for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

Link

What is a Natural Born American Citizen? There are only two kinds of citizens: natural born and naturalized. A natural born citizen (NBC) is someone who is a citizen at birth. A naturalized citizen is one who was an alien at birth and later became a citizen. A citizen is one or the other. There is no third class of US citizen. Being born in the US is what gives you US citizenship. The US Supreme Court has never ruled whether a person born abroad to one or two citizen parents is a NBC as it applies to the US Presidency. There are, however, several Supreme Court rulings that say being born on US soil is a NBC for the purposes of the US Presidency.

Source

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Just more birther desperation.

Birthers don't die...they just come up with different illogical lies. Now that it is proven that he was born in Hawaii...they move on to the next illogical argument.

Obama will be on all 50 State's ballots....birthers can cry about it all they want....but fortunately logical and intelligent people are in charge and not birthers.

But I wouldn't mind seeing them thrown out of court a few more times....that's always entertaining.

If logical and intelligent people are in charge, why is your country circling the bowl?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Just more birther desperation.
\

Talk about desperation you were the first to post about desperation....So what is really going on Outcast?.....I'm telling you the Obamabots would be the first to deny this....If there is nothing to worry about why are you posting about this?...Of course... There has to be something hidden?....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by LifeInDeath

he was merely a citizen of a foreign government

as a member of the British colonial forces, he was hardly just a citizen of a foreign government or a student as you imply.

Barack Obama senior did not go to the United States on official business to the government or to the colonial forces, he was a student, this doesn't apply to him. You may have a different intepretation, but this is your personal position on the matter.

No, but he was still under the British Nationality Act of 1948 and thus under British jurisdiction.

As a "dual citizen," Barack Obama had choices about his citizenship. His father was a Kenyan. His mother was an American. He was born in America. He was a "native born," 14th Amendment American citizen. He was also a citizen of Kenya and a British subject -- he had choices about being a Brit, an American, a Kenyan or combination.
According to the U. S. State department, dual nationals owe allegiance to both the United States and the foreign country.

www.theobamafile.com...

edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

"Natural Born" means just that...born in this country. Doesn't matter if neither of his parents were citizens, he was born in this country, so he is a natural born citizen.
It's really getting way out there in the stratosphere now

It all makes sense now from your other posts. So even illegal aliens children that are born in america should be eligible for the presidency? Don't you see the flaw in your emo arguement?

edit on 1-6-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
In his defense soon to be ex-false president, Obama had this to say

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The issue has never really been where Obama was born (and personally I don't think he was born in Hawaii) but we will never know until the State releases the COLB. The issue has always been whether he was a Natural Born Citizen meaning both parents had to be citizens. However this issue continually gets highjacked by the Obama Truth Team Truth Team to rely on the newspaper announcements. Those who have researched this issue know that Hawaii allowed those foreign born to get a birth certificate by affidavit of a relative without the child being born in Hawaii. It was a way for Hawaii to increase their congressional representation after they were made the 57th state.

This thread will be highjacked also by those on the Truth Team to ridicule those who still question the veracity and completeness of Hawaii's release.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I see you have used Fogbow as your source. The bunch behind this site are obamabots for sure, and very slick. They too cite Wong Kim Ark case and abuse the terms "native born" and "natural born".

I would also like to point out to you the slickness of their words. You see they say that being born in the US makes you a citizen. We all know that(unless your father was a foreign diplomat) and therein lies the serpentine logic. These people know they are twisting the words and seeing if any one can catch them at their game. They are also very techy and know how to doctor images.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have skipped all 7 pages after the first.
I don't buy what's posted here.

All I want to know is, those who hold office in the US government, who are in fact dual citizens of USA and ISRAEL, commonly known as NeoCons, what is their status in holding positions in the US government?

I refer to the likes of Joe Lieberman as well as several others who hold/held prominant positions under the two George Bush administrations and were responsible for leading the USA into two extended wars in the name of.......ISRAEL?

What about their status, authority and legitimacy to hold office in US government?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

This British citizenship conspiracy also came up in 2008. Anyways, I still don't buy it.

"The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term “natural born” citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship “by birth” or “at birth,” either by being born “in” the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship “at birth.” Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an “alien” required to go through the legal process of “naturalization” to become a U.S. citizen."
www.fas.org...

"In August 2008, the Rocky Mountain News ran an online article asserting that Obama is both a U.S. and a Kenyan citizen.[87] This turned out to be incorrect according to FactCheck.org, which noted that Obama was indeed born a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (CUKC) under British law, by virtue of his descent from a Kenyan father at a time when Kenya was a British colony, but lost CUKC citizenship and became a Kenyan citizen when that country gained independence in 1963. However, Kenya's constitution prohibits dual citizenship in adulthood. Obama therefore automatically lost his Kenyan citizenship on his 23rd birthday, in 1984, by failing to formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.[88] Although the paper apologized for the error and published a correction, the article continued to provide fuel for online rumors about Obama's eligibility for the presidency."
en.wikipedia.org...-87
factcheck.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
The issue has never really been where Obama was born (and personally I don't think he was born in Hawaii) but we will never know until the State releases the COLB. The issue has always been whether he was a Natural Born Citizen meaning both parents had to be citizens. However this issue continually gets highjacked by the Obama Truth Team Truth Team to rely on the newspaper announcements. Those who have researched this issue know that Hawaii allowed those foreign born to get a birth certificate by affidavit of a relative without the child being born in Hawaii. It was a way for Hawaii to increase their congressional representation after they were made the 57th state.

This thread will be highjacked also by those on the Truth Team to ridicule those who still question the veracity and completeness of Hawaii's release.

The issue is that metaphorically, he might as well be a kenyan trying to destroy your country on purpose. The guy sold americans down the river and people still suck his junk because they want to end america as well.
So many things are converging this fall, it might just be enough, at face value, to send the world into chaos (crashing the economy)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I used to be into this subject... not so much anymore. He released his birth certificate then some professional photo people dismantled it and called fake upon it.. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

But while reading this it made me wonder... what if just maybe.. They plan to expose Obama, making him ineligible for a second term so Romney can go in without any hassle..?

Idk.. S#it it's too late to get Obama out anyway. I don't really see the point anymore lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling
I have skipped all 7 pages after the first.
I don't buy what's posted here.

All I want to know is, those who hold office in the US government, who are in fact dual citizens of USA and ISRAEL, commonly known as NeoCons, what is their status in holding positions in the US government?

I refer to the likes of Joe Lieberman as well as several others who hold/held prominant positions under the two George Bush administrations and were responsible for leading the USA into two extended wars in the name of.......ISRAEL?

What about their status, authority and legitimacy to hold office in US government?

Well, as far as the Constitution is concerned that is not of any matter, the only place it matters Constitutionally is in the place of POTUS and VPOTUS(because if something happens to POTUS, the VP takes his place).

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

I used to be into this subject... not so much anymore. He released his birth certificate then some professional photo people dismantled it and called fake upon it.. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

But while reading this it made me wonder... what if just maybe.. They plan to expose Obama, making him ineligible for a second term so Romney can go in without any hassle..?

Idk.. S#it it's too late to get Obama out anyway. I don't really see the point anymore lol.

If that were the case, then Hillary could stand in for him instead. But it seems Hillary is not interested this time around, though she could possibly take a stab at it in 2016(source: The Amateur by Edward Klein). Still if it does come up she may change her mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
reply to post by Honor93

You are suggesting that every other nation on the planet has more power over our presidential elections than anyone in the US does.

That is bullpucky.
when and where ?? quote please because i don't believe i've done any such thing.

i am suggesting that the position of POTUS, as we know it today, has been manipulated for the better part of a couple centuries now. can you recall a time it wasn't ??

if you know anything about lobbyists or IF that were the topic of this thread, i might agree with you (in a different context)
however, i will concede that many foreign nations have far too much influence in our presidential elections.
just as i believe we don't belong in the middle of theirs, nor do they belong in ours.
[we all have our wishes though, don't we?]

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It's hilarious how quick birthers turn into forensic document analyst & constituional lawyers as soon as a shed of evidence comes up proving how Obama is actually a NBC.

Obama is a NBC

deal with it

I guess all those court rulings were wrong too.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

So are you going to try to "debunk" what I just posted or are you going to continue to dismiss it because of the source?

"The slickness of their words..." is that your argument against what was posted?

come on man
edit on 6/1/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

first, i never said US soldiers carry sovereignty with them as they possess none, they are the property of the US govt.

second, you said

If a soldier does, so long as they are not part of an invading army (i.e., they are of an allied army or otherwise guests here), their child would be a natural-born citizen.
such a blanket statement is completely false and here's several examples of why ...
ex 1 ... US soldier impregnates Vietnamese woman while serving in full combat capacity.
(unless married to woman) US soldier returns state-side before birth of child.
Child is not of a "natural born" status and can never be.
ex 2 ... US Officer rapes woman in host country during peace-time.
POTUS has previously and will at his leisure, grant DI [diplomatic immunity] if necessary for whatever reasons (usually political though) which immediately halt any prosecution or legal action from the host country.
ex 3 ... Raymond Allen Davis (former military/current CIA)

www.ask.com...
President Barack Obama asked Pakistan not to prosecute Davis and recognize him as a diplomat, stating, "There's a broader principle at stake that I think we have to uphold."
fyi, diplomatic immunity was common practice NOT law until after 1961.

need more ??
ex 4 ... legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

The United States has had a tendency to be generous when granting diplomatic immunity to visiting diplomats because a large number of U.S. diplomats work in host countries less protective of individual rights.
Diplomats and their families have also been known to use diplomatic immunity to avoid prosecution for criminal behavior. For example, in a 1983 case the New York City Police Department suspected a diplomat's son of 15 different rapes. The son was allowed to leave the United States without ever being taken to court because he claimed diplomatic immunity. If diplomatic immunity is used as a shield, the police cannot prosecute, no matter how serious the crime may be.
do we really need to get into the specifics of who can receive DI, especially before it was formally designated ?? [which would be during the time Obama Sr was granted a Visa to study here]

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MuonSpin

FactCheck has ties to Annenberg which has ties to Bill Ayers. Of course we would never want to doubt what they say, as spokespeople for a man who would have been convicted of bombing buildings were it not for a technicality.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Another OPINION...not a ruling...The Ark case never ruled on natural born only citizenship....posted the actual ruling earlier....Obama supporters refuse to read it...

The ruling: “A child born in the United States, of parent[s] of Chinese descent, who, at the time of of his birth, are subjects of the Emperor of China, but have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the Emperor of China, becomes at the time of his birth a citizen of the United States.”

opinerlog.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join