It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Right.

Only the fact that their father would be a known anti-American despot, their chances at winning an election would be less than stellar.

Good thing that is not the case with our current president.

That is assuming that it would have to be a known despot. It can be a Manchurian candidate unknown to us otherwise, a KGB agent, could be anyone. The blog just used two well known individuals to make a point. I cannot say I am surprised that people blindly supporting Obama would make that justification though.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Right.

Only the fact that their father would be a known anti-American despot, their chances at winning an election would be less than stellar.

That is assuming that it would have to be a known despot. It can be a Manchurian candidate unknown to us otherwise, a KGB agent, could be anyone. The blog just used two well known individuals to make a point. I cannot say I am surprised that people blindly supporting Obama would make that justification though.

Right.
because the vetting process would never discover a Manchurian candidate.
I cannot say I am surprised that a birther would leap to hypnotic robots in the White House because Obama's father in Kenyan.

AFGHANISTAN BANANA-STAND!
edit on 1-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What is this vetting process? I've never heard of it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Doesn't really matter where he was born. Your political system is corrupt and in the pockets of corporations. Sort that out first before worrying over semantics.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Right.

Right.
because the vetting process would never discover a Manchurian candidate.
I cannot say I am surprised that a birther would leap to hypnotic robots in the White House because Obama's father in Kenyan.

AFGHANISTAN BANANA-STAND!
edit on 1-6-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

Right, and because ther veftting process for certain parties includes members of DSA as House Speakers who apparently ignored all the red flags and Marxist communist connections.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Can we please focus on more important topics? You know...topics that actually aren't nonsense (economy, Afghanistan, etc).
edit on 1-6-2012 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

really ?? so you're saying the vote is rigged years in advance ??
[but, i thought you disagreed with me]

Wtf are you talking about? Can you point out where I said anywhere that the "voting is rigged years in advance?" LOL

Obama meets every requirement, that is why he is the legal POTUS.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Obama IS INDEED a LEGALLY qualified President.

I'm amazed that a few individuals can't get over the fact he was ELECTED into office by the majority of Americans. I will admit I'm not the biggest fan of the President, but at least I'm not bitter he beat an old white man and a bimbo VP candidate.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You can come up with all the evidence you want. And complain all you want at the end of the the day nothing will happen just like the first time and if "they" want him re-elected he will be no matter how much you complain. End of story, by the way I could careless if Obama becomes president again, makes no difference if it's him or someone else same outcome.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Dude, I just wanna say, you ROCK!
Thanks! You really are pretty good and I'm enjoying and appreciate your posts!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Someone earlier was asking about an adoptee being eligible for the presidency???

First, a strict interpretation of the language in the Constitution seems to imply that foreign-born adoptees are not “natural born” citizens and hence are not eligible to be President. Even if a child is matched with adoptive parents before he or she is born in a foreign country to a citizen of that country, he or she is not considered a U.S. citizen at birth. Instead, he or she only becomes a citizen after a formal process of adoption and naturalization.(61) By the language of the Supreme Court’s Luria decision, foreign-born adoptees are therefore not eligible to be President

www.bornabritnotlegit.com...

I found this while looking for something else...it was written in 2000.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It was my understanding that he was born in Hawaii, but gave up his American citizenship when he was adopted.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by drosmo
It was my understanding that he was born in Hawaii, but gave up his American citizenship when he was adopted.

I don't think he gave up his citizenship, only changed the country of residence.... I could be wrong, but would need to see documentation of it

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by drosmo
but gave up his American citizenship when he was adopted.

No, what do you base that on?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Yet you talk about economy and Afghanistan...Yet this is the man that has failed our economy and pulling our troops from Afghanistan...The truth of the matter is he is a puppet. Whether he is qualified or not...I don't think he should be praised either way...FAILURE should be his motto....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Yet you talk about economy and Afghanistan...Yet this is the man that has failed our economy and pulling our troops from Afghanistan...The truth of the matter is he is a puppet. Whether he is qualified or not...I don't think he should be praised either way...FAILURE should be his motto....

It takes time to climb Mt. Everest and that is the mess that was left behind for him. Granted, he wasn't the best choice,Hillary would have been better, but he's the one we got. He is legal, just not great (but a heck of a lot better than the one that came before him)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

It doesn't take 4 years to climb Mt Everest....

Let alone 8 years if re-elected....
edit on 2-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

It doesn't take 4 years to climb Mt Everest....

Metaphorically....and it does if you have an opposing congress pulling on your ankles as you go

.... perhaps a better metaphor is that it takes a very long time to clean up and rebuild the twin towers...
edit on 2-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Well check this out....Metaphorically speaking...If Obama follows the same path as ol' Bush it would take 16 years to get the united states back to greatness....I will almost be 50 when that happens...How old will you be?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Well check this out....Metaphorically speaking...If Obama follows the same path as ol' Bush it would take 16 years to get the united states back to greatness....I will almost be 50 when that happens...How old will you be?

unfortunately, older than 50

With any luck, and this is totally wishful thinking, Obama will pick Hillary as VP, then have to step down after the election and she can take over and get the job done.
I will guarantee you that if Hillary is his VP, the "birther" movement will pick up a LOT of new members and they'll all be democrats...AFTER the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join