It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Everyone knows Obama is not the anti-Christ. He is just some jackal protector preparing the way for the anti-Christ

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

There is no law about parents needing to be citizens in order for a person to be a citizen. It has nothing to do with natural or native born, these are distinctions you are making but hold no relavancy in this situation.
If you are born on US soil you are a citizen. You are allowed to run for and hold the presidency if you so desire.
Our President was born in Hawaii which makes him a citizen of the United States and guess what, if he wasnt eligable, he wouldn't be President. We have people smarter than you makeing these decisions. Thankfully.
It does not matter if your parents were from Mars and were embassadors to our planet. It matters not if your parent was the president of another country none of that matters only that you were born on US soil. END OF CASE

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

hmmmm, requirements ??? and because they exist, you assume they are followed ??
history sure proves that assumption wrong.

isn't this whole topic about "requirements" not being met ??
if they aren't met at the top, what makes you think they are at the bottom ??
ummm, the general population or (if you prefer) the American majority don't vote POTUS in or out.

really ?? so you're saying the vote is rigged years in advance ??
[but, i thought you disagreed with me]

fyi, i'll speak the truth about whichever puppet ends up on the strings.
i don't see anyone willing to cut the strings so my paintbrush is ready.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Stupid should NEVER EVER be tolerated. And this BC idiocy is the realm of the boitheringly stupid.

Obama is a natural born American citizen ... period. now you birthers go out and argue the sun doesn't shine.

Birthers should be disqualified from voting.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

And the state of Hawaii would do this because........????
What does Hawaii have to gain one way of the other? Why would the state lie ? Make sense now, no B/S. Why would the state care one way or the other ?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

It does not matter if your parents were from Mars and were embassadors to our planet.

In 2176.......THAT ( ^ ^ ^ ) may become an "issue".....LOL.....wish I could be alive, then, to see it....!!!

(Perhaps, as a dis-embodied head??)

"("Example")":

(LOL!!!!)........Oh, if only...........

And....it's "ambassador".....with an "a" (simply Could NOT "resist".....was too sweet an opportunity.....sorry, no offense intended.......

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

yet they defended all the seriously....psycho stuff.... bush did. amazing, just amazing.
hmmmm since anti-mater exists, does this mean that anti-humans exist and we've discovered a new phenomena or something? completely opposite of real people in every way.... I have a theory building!!! (it's ok, they have no idea what I'm saying, they don't speak "science", it's DA DEBILLLL!!)

Yeah! I voted for Bush his first term. I even used to watch FOX news.

But since I am capable of intelligent independent thought - - - I moved away (no ran) from the obvious insanity.

I think many just said: "Here's my brain - - you can have it - - I'm not using it" - - - I prefer the insane drama from Carnival Barkers like Limbaugh

---------------------------------------------------------------------

All you have to do is read the PNAC: where Cheney (and crew) planned out the middle east invasion - - way back when.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Except that the terms are synonymous. You keep trying to make this about an argument over words when these words mean the same thing. Since the constitution does not make the distinction why do you feel its your place to do so ?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars
www.wired.com...

By Spencer AckermanEmail AuthorJanuary 3, 2012
Forget Kenya. Never mind the secret madrassas. The sinister, shocking truth about Barack Obama’s past lies not in east Africa, but in outer space. As a young man in the early 1980s, Obama was part of a secret CIA project to explore Mars. The future president teleported there, along with the future head of Darpa.

That’s the assertion, at least, of a pair of self-proclaimed time-traveling, universe-exploring government agents. Andrew D. Basiago and William Stillings insist that they once served as “chrononauts” at Darpa’s behest, traversing the boundaries of time and space. They swear: A youthful Barack Obama was one of them.

You can scoff at the idea of Obama on Mars. But it explains a lot. Obviously the birth-certificate controversy is a side effect of Obama forgetting to sufficiently establish his fake identity as he learned to manipulate time and space. (Dugan has a demonstrated record of supporting space travel; the “jump room” must be broken.) And who else but a man accustomed to keeping the country’s most explosive secret would be comfortable waging so many undeclared wars? Ignore Basiago and Stillings at your own peril. If Obama’s reelected, the U.S. is finally colonizing Mars.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Its obvious to you but you are not 97%. of the population. Please ,just because you think something is shady about the President dont make up numbers like this. People always want to believe that their opinion is the popular opinion but making up this number 97% of us believe like you do ? Plu=eeese. Truth is its probably less than 1% who think that there is something shady about his eligability to be President and you are a part of that group a very small group. That 97% more closely represents the number of people who are sure of his origins and his status as President.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by nenothtu

hey there nenothtu, thanks for pointing that out ... oh yeah

i forgot about that part entirely.
she doesn't qualify, by age, to convey citizenship, thanks for the reminder.

If both parents had been citizens, that wouldn't matter.

But they weren't.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

i never said it was a "law", it is a requirement.
children of a diplomat, born in any US territory is NOT a US citizen by birth.

i don't make any distinctions, however, the Constitution does.
and i don't make blanket statements that are false, either, like this ...

If you are born on US soil you are a citizen.
as proven above, not always.

the rest, keep dreaming.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
It is interesting to watch the Government drones come out to pat each other on the back and try to manipulate the masses. I also find it enlightening to see which threads the GDs are interested in. It should be obvious that they come out in force when told to and therefore one can determine what subjects the dark side is alarmed about.

This issue always brings them out in full battle array. The name calling and specious arguments are easy to identify. These drones are not stupid. They know that a Supreme Court decision on the issue of 'native born' has no relevance to the issue of 'natural born.' But still, they use it. They use it because many are too lazy to check. But the other side, the so called birthers, are always willing to do the hard work.

To me, this topic is not gray, it is black and white. Obama is not qualified to be POTUS.

What I like about these threads is that it allows me to identify the Government drones and for this reason I will continue to read these threads.

P
How is he not eligible ( you say qualified which is something else again) If you say qualified as an opinion then I have no argument with you but if you say qualified as in not eligible then please show your work.

Oh and you know that born in Hawaii is all that is reqired dont you ? And native born and natural born dont even enter the equation when you stop on point one which is born in Hawaii.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A fake birth certificate cannot change the fact he was born in Kenya.
Who cares, hopefully the impeachment will affect the campaign
I would rather have the son of Satan for president
The country would be better off

edit on 1-6-2012 by redneck13 because: v

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

And apparently you still dont get Born in Hawaii ! That overrules everything else. Born here.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Well I could but it might get me one of those T & C boxes replacing my post.
Shhhh, we both know what I mean. Tee hee.....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PluPerfect
reply to post by nenothtu

But, there WAS no contradiction to the Constitution!!!!

.......they've successfully installed a man in the office in contravention to Constitutional requirements.

However, I thoroughly AGREE that a "McCain/Palin" Presidency/Vice-Presidency would have been a MAJOR disaster................

That's probably why I said "contravention" instead of "contradiction", right there in the snippet you quoted from my post.

I said McCain/Palin would have been no better - NOT "a MAJOR disaster". They would have been no damned good at all, but no worse, and no more a "MAJOR disaster" than what we got.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Just look at the recent events in Arizona. Only 1,600 people emailed Bennett asking him to investigate Obama's birth. In contrast 18,000 people emailed him asking him to find out whether Romney was a unicorn. So using these numbers, if 97% of the population believe the details around Obama's birth are shady then 1091.25% of the population believe that Romney is a unicorn.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PluPerfect

Thanks for the spelling lesson. You are correct. I thought embassy and so ... I didnt see an Abby somthing on those heads. You know, Abby Normal. (Young Frankinstein reference if you dont get it. )

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join