It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

is being facetious the best you can do ??
i said he was voted in by the electoral college but twist it at your leisure.

i also said "the majority of the population" because not all voters are Americans or is this news for you too?
heck, our current system still accepts votes from the deceased and fictional characters, regularly.
as for an American majority ... IF there is one, they don't ever vote POTUS in or out.

contrary to your opinion, i've openly and freely admitted when i'm wrong.
fortunately however, that's not too often anymore

The voting majority of each state brings in the voters for the electoral college
only on Fantasy Island.
the electoral college is comprised of Congress / both houses and they vote as they see fit.
occasionally, their vote will coincide with the popular opinion but that hasn't happened too many times in my lifetime and certainly didn't happen with Obama.
Obama manipulated the delegate game just like RP is being accused of now.

so, how is it that when one side repeats the performance of the other side, all of a sudden the newest performance is fraudulent or some form of cheating ??

fyi, Obama has had his day.
the sooner his administration is history, the better for the world.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Meh, at least he's not bush. He should get a Nobel Prize or something just for that!!...oh wait, he already did

Four more years, then it will all be just a memory, it'll be ok

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by nenothtu

Read the wikipedia artcile I linked to.

It isn't that hard.

Boy.

Edit:

Here you go:

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-6-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

Wikipedia? You mean the one that anyone can edit, without even having to have a government clearance? THAT Wikipedia?

I ALWAYS go to Wikipedia for topics of supreme importance, because it's entirely impossible for Wikipedia to steer you wrong,

Here's an idea - check into the USC. All laws in the US Code come out of Wikipedia anyhow...

Sorry - I got my info from non-wikipedia sources the first time around. Now that it's all fixed, I guess I need to go re-educate myself in the matter...

ETA... Oh lordy! Against my better judgement, I checked your Wikipedia link anyhow, and found that they missed a change! So she WAS only 18 at the time of birth! Now it's your turn - do some math!

edit on 2012/6/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Meh, at least he's not bush. He should get a Nobel Prize or something just for that!!...oh wait, he already did

Ya know what's really sad. Most anti-Obama's don't even know why they are against him.

I'd say the majority of anti-Obama rant is from inaccurate Gossip.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by sirhumperdink

Try reading the constitution.....repeat....READ the constitution.....they grandfathered themselves in since it was impossible for their parents to b born here....you really think the founders were that stupid???

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

It just goes to show you that people who keep blindly defending Obama have never even read or understood the constitution or the federalist papers...that is why this illegal treasonous action was so easily perpetrated!!

edit on 1-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

His mother was born in Wichita, Kansas, USA, and not a blow-in, therefore her age is not an issue. Obama was born in Hawaii, a birthright citizen, and his parents do not need to have been american citizens at all. There is legal precedent for the latter going back to the 19th century. So why is it treasonous for Obama to have the same birthright citizenship and not the bloke down the road? because he became a president? that's not an argument, he was entitled to go for the presidency.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

agreed, he isn't a Bush, any of them.
more like a snake in the bush but whatever.

hahahaha, 4 more yrs ?? ... not likely, but you're correct, it will be ok, such is the cycle of life.
what goes up always comes down, eventually.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Ya know what's really sad. Most anti-Obama's don't even know why they are against him.

Yeah, I agree. But.... at least it keeps them busy so they aren't out in public causing a lot of problems.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

only on Fantasy Island.

I LOVED that show growing up.... I always wanted to go there. They should bring it back and do another remake or something.... they had one, but it didn't last long. ..OH and the Outer Limits, The Dark Side and Twilight Zone, they were great shows back in the day

.... since we're talking about fictitious stuff anyway... this should fit right in

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

i also said "the majority of the population" because not all voters are Americans or is this news for you too?

LOL what? Last time I checked, being a US citizen is a requirement for voting in US elections, especially federal elections.....
or is this news for you?

as for an American majority ... IF there is one, they don't ever vote POTUS in or out.

Right, they vote in the electoral college voters and already know which candidate the voters will be voting for! It is the same thing, but if you keep twisting it enough maybe you will shift timelines to a reality where Obama is not the legal POTUS voted in by the American majority.

contrary to your opinion, i've openly and freely admitted when i'm wrong.
fortunately however, that's not too often anymore

Except every post of yours throughout the entire thread.

Obama manipulated the delegate game just like RP is being accused of now.

Is it illegal?

Well seeing as Obama is probably going to get the presidency again, you have just four more years and you're welcome to vote for who you see fit.

Just don't go crying that they are illegal if the next president is not your dream prez.
edit on 6-1-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

LOL what? Last time I checked, being a US citizen is a requirement for voting in US elections, especially federal elections.....
or is this news for you?

shhhhhhh don't tell him, it won't be as hillarious to watch if he actually knows something!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah, I agree. But.... at least it keeps them busy so they aren't out in public causing a lot of problems.

My daughter's carpool - - they seriously 100% believe Obama is the anti-Christ.

She keeps her mouth shut.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

hey there nenothtu, thanks for pointing that out ... oh yeah

i forgot about that part entirely.
she doesn't qualify, by age, to convey citizenship, thanks for the reminder.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

So proponents argue that duel citizenship shows a conflict of interest, and therefore someone who has a duel citizenship is not permitted to hold the position of a U.S. President?

If it's just an argument, then where's the factually troubling part in this evidence of Obama's duel citizenship? To put it another way, if this is something that is still being argued instead of something that is certainly not permitted, should we really be attaching so much weight to his duel citizenship status?

While i can see the reasoning for making this an important talking point, i can see larger and more obvious ones - like the fact that his "birth certificate" is uploaded as a PDF file. I mean really, that's something that doesn't seem arguable to me. Rather, it is something that is blatantly misleading and reprehensible. I mean... seriously, who presents their birth certificate as a PDF digital document? That's just absurd, unless i live under a rock and absolutely anyone can present a PDF file of their birth certificate. If this is so, someone please let me know.

Regardless, i don't want to turn this conversation into something not very relative to the specifics of the thread - i only mean to convey that it seems as if Obama's got a truckload of worries coming his way in which this instance of his duel citizenship seems to be a small rock against bigger boulders.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That's only if he was born on foreign soil. Since he was born in Hawaii, it wouldn't matter if she was a citizen or not or what age she was ::facepalm::

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Do you have any facts to add yet?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

My daughter's carpool - - they seriously 100% believe Obama is the anti-Christ.

She keeps her mouth shut.

Does she take any psychology classes? She could do a study on them and get some serious extra-credit!!!

Seriously!

There is zero legitimate reason for the excessive hate toward Obama - - - other then these kinds of wackos.

And now I know first hand they're out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
These people will never be satisfied.

The administration already released the birth certificate, but these people refuse to believe it. It doesn't matter what the president release these people will never believe it because their ultimate and true goal is to get Obama out of the white house. Their hatred for the man is so blinding that they are not able to deny ignorance and are easily led by people who want to make a quick profit out of this issue.

Joe Arpaio comes to mind

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join