It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Uh I don't like Obama so I have no clue why you are saying this to me

Low IQ = assuming that one likes Obama if they are not a birther

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Birthers have to have low IQs

They are presented multiple legal rulings on what a natural born citizen is and they still jump up and down that Obama is ineligible.

edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

They must have low iqs said the guy who thinks kanye west and jay z are true artists. What the f are liberals smoking? I want to be docile and malleable

link   

Birthers have to have low IQs

They are presented multiple legal rulings on what a natural born citizen is and they still jump up and down that Obama is ineligible.

They must have low iqs said the guy who thinks kanye west and jay z are true artists. What the f are liberals smoking? I want to be docile and malleable

link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

You must be very young chiten

I wish ... I'm old enough to run for POTUS , as well as a natural born citizen... now if only I were a billionaire like Romney, I'd be right in there
edit on 1-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

Thanks for proving my point once again. And you whine that people aren't christian enough for your liking so you smite them?
Childish crap

How is that smiting anyone????
That wasn't even one of my snarky posts , sheeesh, you really do have issues. (now THAT is snarky)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by timetothink

I argue with birthers out of boredom and to see what kind of new "evidence" they come up with...seems like you guys come up with new evidence every day. lol

ever thought about becoming a detective?

maybe you should lend your skills to sheriff joe's posse

He'd probably be a better comedy writer than detective

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by MuonSpin

FactCheck has ties to Annenberg which has ties to Bill Ayers. Of course we would never want to doubt what they say, as spokespeople for a man who would have been convicted of bombing buildings were it not for a technicality.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: typo

I expected someone would say this. The 'ties' factcheck.org's parent company has to Bill Ayers or Obama is not enough to convice me their information is false or distorted. Your claim is ambiguous @ best.

To decide if an article or information source is credible, I make my determination based on information provided in the sources cited. Not what Fox News tells me, or what the Washington Post tells me, not what Obama or Romney tell me in a campaign ad, nor Napolitano in a youtube video. In my experience, factcheck.org has been right-on on just about everything I've read. And they are certainly much more credible than a blog citing another blog as in the OP.

If you have information from a credible source which conclusively proves factcheck.org is unreliable, please show me. And if you have knowledge of sources of information which have been affirmed honest and fair, by a broad spectrum of peers, please do tell. I genuinely want to know.

I'm tired of unsubstantiated one-liners and dubious allegations.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

I never said they were "true artists" because that term makes no sense to me. One is either an artist or they aren't.

I'm not a liberal so I have no clue why you are saying this to me

Low IQ = assuming one is liberal if they are not a birther

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

You must be very young chiten

I wish ... I'm old enough to run for POTUS , as well as a natural born citizen... now if only I were a billionaire like Romney, I'd be right in there
edit on 1-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

Thanks for proving my point once again. And you whine that people aren't christian enough for your liking so you smite them?
Childish crap

How is that smiting anyone????
That wasn't even one of my snarky posts , sheeesh, you really do have issues. (now THAT is snarky)

Sorry I can't give you attention anymore. This is just getting bizarre and I'm sure you will find a nice man to put up with you. Goodbye

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

reply to post by HamrHeed

The term "true artist" is subjective and

I'm not a liberal so I have no clue why you are saying this to me

Low IQ = assuming one is liberal if they are not a birther

Actions speak louder than words brutha

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You said birthers have low IQ's.....I don't believe he is natural born...I believe he is illegal as potus...so you are saying I have a low IQ......not a nice thing to say.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

You said birthers have low IQ's.....I don't believe he is natural born...I believe he is illegal as potus...so you are saying I have a low IQ......not a nice thing to say.

However, he (RealSpoke) does have a point and the truth isn't always "nice"

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling
I have skipped all 7 pages after the first.
I don't buy what's posted here.

All I want to know is, those who hold office in the US government, who are in fact dual citizens of USA and ISRAEL, commonly known as NeoCons, what is their status in holding positions in the US government?

I refer to the likes of Joe Lieberman as well as several others who hold/held prominant positions under the two George Bush administrations and were responsible for leading the USA into two extended wars in the name of.......ISRAEL?

What about their status, authority and legitimacy to hold office in US government?

Well, as far as the Constitution is concerned that is not of any matter, the only place it matters Constitutionally is in the place of POTUS and VPOTUS(because if something happens to POTUS, the VP takes his place).

I'm sorry, Eye of Horus/Illuminati Woman...
All government entities are elected to be lawmakers for the country which has elected them. Not some other.

If we're having a problem with the POTUS not being a citizen of the country where he was elected to be that country's primary lawmaker and decision maker, then why is it acceptable for lesser government lawmakers to be loyal to one country's laws, and yet hold office in another, where they were elected to that office?

Does that not reek of them being a traitor to the country that elected them to office?....Just as the birthers are accusing President Obama of?

Are you one of those, maybe, or are you protecting those traitors and manipulators on behalf of Israel?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

President Fillmore was strictly constitution...Guess what his stance wasn't good enough to continue, because of his strict views on the CONSTITUTION....So if Fillmore was alive today he would be ignored as much as Ron Paul is today... He would be considered as a loser, as these Obamabots call RP now days....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

reply to post by PurpleChiten

Just because it's in wikipedia doesn't make it so. Maybe they wrote the same stuff that's in Fogbow. I wouldn't be surprised.

Wikipedia has citations. Did you check them?
It is the very first one. Scroll down the page to where it says "Notes" and you can click on the source PDF and see it all by yourself without giving a crap how wikipedia quoted it.
It seems like you went out of your way to just dismiss something that is so easily checked out.

they aren't capable of understanding what a citation is, ...
Here is the entire report, the whole thing (since I know good and well the birthers won't follow the link and search for the document, I went ahead and did it for you)
This is from the State Department of the United States, published on November 14, 2011, the most recent and the legally binding statment. This is the legal stance, if you want to change it, take it to the Supreme Court, otherwise, there is not one thing you can do about it.

www.fas.org...

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term “natural born” citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship “by birth” or “at birth,” either by being born “in” the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship “at birth.” Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an “alien” required to go through the legal process of “naturalization” to become a U.S. citizen.

Yes, I did finally go to both your wiki link and the CRS report as well, and although there is a lot of discussion, there is nothing to show that conclusively the children of illegal aliens are eligible to be POTUS as per the Constitution(as it doesn't clearly define it , and there is no case law for that either. This is why they went for Wong Kim Ark, which acknowledged his citizenship status, but NEVER conferred eligibility as POTUS. This is why Obots like to go with the 14th amendment as well, as it discusses citizenship status but not eligibility as POTUS.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

presented multiple legal rulings on what a natural born citizen is

try again.
opinions are not valid legal ruling, nice try though.
if you feel so inclined, please post any SCOTUS ruling that applies.
those listed in this thread have -0- bearing on the situation at hand.

They are merely fodder for discussion as the focus on NBC was intentionally unaddressed
[as some of the decisions themselves say]

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

link   

link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

reply to post by PurpleChiten

Just because it's in wikipedia doesn't make it so. Maybe they wrote the same stuff that's in Fogbow. I wouldn't be surprised.

Wikipedia has citations. Did you check them?
It is the very first one. Scroll down the page to where it says "Notes" and you can click on the source PDF and see it all by yourself without giving a crap how wikipedia quoted it.
It seems like you went out of your way to just dismiss something that is so easily checked out.

they aren't capable of understanding what a citation is, ...
Here is the entire report, the whole thing (since I know good and well the birthers won't follow the link and search for the document, I went ahead and did it for you)
This is from the State Department of the United States, published on November 14, 2011, the most recent and the legally binding statment. This is the legal stance, if you want to change it, take it to the Supreme Court, otherwise, there is not one thing you can do about it.

www.fas.org...

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term “natural born” citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship “by birth” or “at birth,” either by being born “in” the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship “at birth.” Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an “alien” required to go through the legal process of “naturalization” to become a U.S. citizen.

Yes, I did finally go to both your wiki link and the CRS report as well, and although there is a lot of discussion, there is nothing to show that conclusively the children of illegal aliens are eligible to be POTUS as per the Constitution(as it doesn't clearly define it , and there is no case law for that either. This is why they went for Wong Kim Ark, which acknowledged his citizenship status, but NEVER conferred eligibility as POTUS. This is why Obots like to go with the 14th amendment as well, as it discusses citizenship status but not eligibility as POTUS.

no reading comprehension huh?

read again, I highlighted it for you

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

You didn't hear???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join