It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Student Admits To Eating Missing Joppatowne Man’s Dismembered Body Parts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What the heck is going on lately? Maybe we need to add a forum for cannibalism/zombification?

CBS Baltimore

A Morgan State University student who lived in the same home as a missing Joppatowne man now feared dead was charged with first-degree murder after parts of a human body were found inside the house and in a nearby dumpster. Now the suspect has admitted to eating portions of the man’s body parts, including his heart and brain.

This trend of cannibalism sure seems to be more than selective reporting.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Maybe they're all turning archaic

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Things are getting out of hand. The Face Eating, Disemboweling Intestine Tossing, and now this?!?! Things are sure getting crazier and crazier by the minute!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am beginning to believe that we as a people are being forced to live under such ridiculously inhuman standards of social interaction that people are just going to start f$%^%$G losing it for no apparent reason. those who arent lulled by the current babysitting media autocracy, and put to sleep by their favorite form of control on television, may not have the information to cope with what is happening around them in the world, and all they see is a ever deepening crevasse between what they are thinking and what they are bombarded with on a daily basis. without enlightenment and acceptance of the world for what it really is they may begin to think that it is them that there is something wrong with, thereby driving them absolutely insane until they hit the terminal velocity of psychosis and reach breaking point. then next thing they know they've fried a few circuits and they are chewing someones face off just to feel. and convince themselves that they are in control of themselves.

on another note check out this Report on how the media creates the world that is pulled over your eyes to hide you from the truth, and tyranny you live with every day.
Good production values and sound, 3d graphics featurettes, great editing and interviews complete with a twist at the end and overall an outstanding presentation/production

10 mins if you have the time

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
People dun' lost their minds.. SMH.. I compiled a list for my website of over 20 events over the last 6 weeks.. the sad part is.. I keep looking.. and I KEEP finding more.. it's just insane.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
SMH? Huh?

His is getting nuts though, I admit it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
People dun' lost their minds.. SMH.. I compiled a list for my website of over 20 events over the last 6 weeks.. the sad part is.. I keep looking.. and I KEEP finding more.. it's just insane.

You can create a thread and compile them here to

would like to see what you have already compiled

thanks

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i am done posting to these threads for a while. every time i reply the thread gets closed do to it being posted earlier...

people are just digging for these stories, stuff like this happens. the question is, where is the base line for us to know if there is an increase in this strange actions by seemingly random people?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Im telling ya, the times coming... Everyones gotta get the Zombie Survival Guide

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
SMH? Huh?

Please forgive my ignorance but what is SMH? I have never been able to figure this one out.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I've read the book. If this was a zombie outbreak (how the hell do you arrest a zombie and take his confession) the zombies in the book are completely unlike what you would be dealing with. In the book they are magically unkillable unless you headshot them and miraculously able to continue indefinitely with no fun. His World War Z was a pretty fun read though.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by amongus
SMH? Huh?

Please forgive my ignorance but what is SMH? I have never been able to figure this one out.

one google search implyed it means shaking my head.

learn self-defense, watch a lot of kung fu movies and use your imagination, you're going to need it.
don't step out the door without situational awareness, don't become a victim.

if you want to survive this, you need to be the fittest.

my mindset is,
I AM THE BIGGEST MOST BADASS PREDATOR WALKING THE STREETS AND LOKI IS ON MY SIDE

without that mental capacity for the unexpected, you CAN expect to be eaten, or killed just like the rest in LIFE history.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Thanks. Indeed this site came up, but it's to hard know for sure what cool people lingo is now, it could mean a million things. SMH

To avoid going totally off-topic, I'll just post what I did in another thread that got deleted..

This is all fun and games until someone chews your face off or kills you to devour your body parts....

This is worse than rabid animals.. At least when they (animals) do it, it's for food or some kind of territorial dominance reason... This stuff going on lately is pure evil manifested.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It would be horrible to find yourself on the dinner table of something like a bear, or if you are silly enough to swim in the ocean, a shark might take a bite or two; this is so foul and so mad. It must be a brainstem virus, mad-cow has mutated, or something! We all ate it! (excluding those that didn't of course!)

I am just saying, this is pure madness and wrenching! I thought having to know about Jeffrey Dahmer was bad enough let alone endure the Hannibal movies, this has me perplexed over the sinister nature of a mad animal. You can only shoot them to help them! How messed up is that? Seriously, I couldn't imagine not removing the madness immediately!

At the rate of "entries" into the Zombie annals I am certain this is just the tip of the phenomenon. It is all too unreal and very demonic to me.

I am a firm believer that there is this world, then through a thin veil there is Hell, beyond that is our Heaven. Everyone has to cross Hell to get to Heaven, everyone! Right now, Hell wants to cross over to this side; many have opened those portals and domains and are ready to receive them wholly. The Spiritual realm is about ready to step through into the Physical, and the Principalities of that realm will interject through man as man has been opened to receive by ritual and indoctrination. Our Media! Our Leaders and Governments! Corporations!

Demons are here!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Mad Cow is a prion-based disease, not a virus.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
rest assured if a pandemic of some sort explodes then the use of a limited nuke strike is a realstic option. ( The means justifies the cause

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
im gonna step up my zombie killing skillz.... damn need super long sword and a small nuke device to shoot from a distance lol. Maybe there will be a Jay Leno looking Zombie

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

What the heck is going on lately? Maybe we need to add a forum for cannibalism/zombification?

CBS Baltimore

A Morgan State University student who lived in the same home as a missing Joppatowne man now feared dead was charged with first-degree murder after parts of a human body were found inside the house and in a nearby dumpster. Now the suspect has admitted to eating portions of the man’s body parts, including his heart and brain.

This trend of cannibalism sure seems to be more than selective reporting.

I think I know why Kinyua killed and ate part of the brain of Agyei-Kodie. This is part of an African magical ritual.

The give-away is that the head & hands were saved in tins.

Kinyue was making a nganga for his Palo Mayombe pot.

Kinyue is probably Kenyan, but that does not prevent him from using Congo magic.

The victim was from Ghana and had many degrees. Kinyue wanted his brains.

The head & hands of the victim to make a nganga is standard practice in this form of magic.
edit on 31-5-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is starting to remind me of Stephen King's book "Cell" (2006)
Where when people answer their cell phone, some kind of signal turns them
into the epitome of crazy.
edit on 31-5-2012 by azureskys because: corrected spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

This poster is correct.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join