It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremiah Wright Takes His Turn Throwing Obama Under The Bus In New Book About Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Interview: Edward Klein on 'The Amateur,' Obama's Faith

www.christianpost.com...

Klein: In my three-hour interview with Rev. Jeremiah Wright in November of 2011, he said Barack Obama knew a great deal about Islam, was steeped in Islam and understood Islam from his childhood. But, in fact, he knew little of Christianity and that Wright taught Obama how to accept Jesus without denouncing his family and friends in the Muslim community. But when I asked Wright if he converted Obama to Christianity, he said "I don't think so."

Wright said of the Obamas, "These are not church people." As far as Michelle was concerned, that she was not brought up in the church and as far as the couple themselves, the church is not very important to them.

Edward Klein's book "The Amateur" clinched a spot on the NY Times Bestseller list almost as soon as it hit was released. I found this article insightful. It talks about the Clinton's then and now. Obama's doubts about getting re-elected, In the 2008 campaign the MSM did not act like professional journalist, but rather cheer-leading campaigners that didn't bother to examine his past and that MSM is protecting him now.

I kind of laugh to myself that Wright considers Obama never converted to Christianity because I can not understand how Wright can consider himself a Christian. Anyway, it's his turn to share his thoughts.

I hope you take a minute to read the article,

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Related .... an old ATS thread ... oldie but a goodie
Obama's Church Not Your Average Christian Church

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So... When do we get to see the alleged "Whitey" tape everyone has been telling us about for four years now?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

www.nytimes.com...

Sometimes Mr. Romney would report that even though he had made a decision on the merits, prayer had changed his mind. “Even though rationally this looks like the thing to do, I just have a feeling we shouldn’t do it,” he would say, according to Grant Bennett, another friend and church leader.

Hummm....
"Doesn't believe everything his preacher tells him" vs. "Listens to "Spaghetti monsters" even though he has already figured it out"

I take "Doesn't believe everything his preacher tells him", thanks.

top topics

join