It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face-attacker's mother: My son 'was no zombie'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Ben81

But now the more I get into religions and quantum physics, the more likely some of this stuff seems plausible.

You're picking up on that too huh? Personally, I've been revamping my previous beliefs to accommodate the quantum world ie: dark mater, simulation theory - holographic universe, and esoteric/shamanistic understandings of S.America plants. Namely, mimosa hostilis root and putting these all together.

Until then, it is difficult to understand the complexities of what is going on or how the pieces fit. But once you go down the rabbit hole, it all starts to make sense. After all, 70% of the universe's mass is in the Quantum realm.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

or maybe just a serious psychosis induced by massive amounts of weed blazing.

hahahaha you did not just seriously say that... when have you ever heard about someone that became violent off weed? I can see it happening from real drugs but weed would never be able to create this type of psychosis. PCP could cause someone to become crazy and violent but I really doubt this kid was into that kind of stuff. you dont hold onto jobs or friends and family when you are hooked on crap like that.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
For me anyway - I've been on this chunk of rock for almost 6 decades and stuff is getting more dicey by the year.

Not just crazy but super crazy.

We are in unprecedented times so I watched a couple videos with L. A. Marzulli and picked up two of his books, "Politics Prophecy & The Supernatural" which I've read and it's pretty good and "The Cosmic Chess Match". Just getting into this book and it's mind blowing. And again all this coming from a non Bible Thumper......it's getting pretty obvious something is going on.

My husband says, Madonna, Lady Gaga (blood in bath tub, boy that was sure quieted down quick), Marilyn Manson, all the other goofy, really strange, strange stuff coming down is just for "entertainment" but there is a darker element from being a student in the occult for years I do see bleeding through (pun intended). You have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see something major is beginning to unfold and it's a multidimensional issue.

Now, being agnostic for 50 of my 59 years - turned agnostic pretty much the day my mother was buried and I was orphaned at 9 and left for the next 11 years being tortured (not abused, tortured).

Then I saw and read this L. A. Marzulli's books and videos and for me at least, something clicked.......something isn't normal anymore.

It's getting crazier and crazier by the decade.

God, watch Madonna's half time Black Magic Ritual - yes folks, I studied the occult and that was a black magick ritual and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Now this I don't even want to name what it was.

So, if you possibly want a handle on what is going on, I would seriously at least read the two books mentioned and below is a video interview.

Description of video:

Uploaded by naturalscape123 on Apr 18, 2011

There is something not "normal" about this world we know, something the human race - in recorded history - has never experienced. Yet we go about our daily lives as if the Earth is ticking over as usual, as it did for our ancestors. Many read the tabloid press, watch the mainstream news, glue themselves to TV dross, comforted in the knowledge they are being told the truth about our existence here on this small globe of rock, sited in the outer rim of one of a myriad galaxies in the universe. Man, we are so small compared to the vastness of all this "space", easily felled like an ancient oak in a catastrophic storm. Small. yet powerful in thought and intent. A wondrous species, yet utterly weak against the natural cycles of moving time and space.

What's happening to our world? Increased seismic activity, more and more devastating earth changes as the months role on, Japan, New Zealand, Haiti earthquakes, increased risk of industrial disaster, rising, global social unrest. It seems we are living in an unprecedented era. World events nowadays, both natural and man made, would read like a science fiction novel to our grandparents. Yes, that is the extent of the accelerated earth changes we are witnessing, first hand, today

Over view of "The Cosmic Chessmatch" here; www.youtube.com...

Video above will not embed, will have to click on link. Pretty interesting stuff.

Yes yes and yes the guy is selling his book, but reading it has explained to me at least some of the craziness going on.

No, not everyone is driving their car (body).

Very interesting books.
edit on 31-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How many times do you need to refer to him as 'the black guy'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join