It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind-controlled communication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ever had many times where you think across a word or a phrase you are just about to use in your typing or verbalizing of something, that would also somehow come to you from an external source (like an on T.V. or radio) as if it is on cue just right before you would even use the word or phrase outside your thought?

If so, well I think you are being revealed a secret form of communication that goes on from a higher power.

It happens with me a lot. It makes me think I'm thinking something on point, because it is maybe my controlled thought. I figure my controlled thought is not actually my thought but my higher power's mind-controlling taking place, to communicate to me something real.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Telepathic Link going on- Connection with other Humans or something called The Hive

Active States- NC, Virginia, West Virginia, DC, Chicago, North Dakota, GA, SC, TN...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

subliminalmanipulation.blogspot.ca...

Serious commercial experiments with subliminal messaging were conducted in the mid 50-s. On June 22, 1956, the British Broadcasting Corporation experimented with projecting subliminal images on television. Pictures were flashed on the screen too quickly to be seen consciously, but they did make an impression on the subconscious. The BBC experiment was followed by experiments by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Mexico's Televisa commercial TV and radio network, US TV station WTWO in Bangor and many more.

The most known experiment with subliminal messaging was conducted by a marketing researcher and psychologist James Vicary in 1957 during the presentation of the movie Picnic. Every 5 seconds the words "Hungry? Eat popcorn. Drink Coca Cola" were projected for 0.003 seconds. That is extremely fast. What you see in the picture on the left, for example, flashes for 0.04 seconds. Sales of popcorn and Coke in that New Jersey theater increased 57.8 percent and 18.1 percent respectively. Numerous scientific researches following these experiments confirmed beyond any doubt that subliminal messaging works.

Take into account Project Paperclip as well.

Several secret U.S. government projects grew out of Operation Paperclip. These projects included Project CHATTER (established 1947), and Project BLUEBIRD (established 1950), which was renamed Project ARTICHOKE in 1951. Their purpose was to study mind control, interrogation, behavior modification and related topics.

en.wikipedia.org...

Take it as you may...I think there is a reason and a method as to why we are dumbed down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-5-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Interesting. Never happened to me personally. Is it happening to you more often than could be reasonably attributed to coincidence or circumstance? I'd like to hear about some examples of this happening to you, if you can recall any of the "transmitted" words and corresponding situations specifically.

top topics

join