It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official 2012 Bilderberg Attendee List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here's the complete list of attendees for the 2012 Bilderberg conference, although I would speculate there may be secret attendees not on the list, such as Obama and Hilary attending in 2008:

www.infowars.com...

There is also another thread with all the live streams happening right now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chairman
FRA Castries, Henri de Chairman and CEO, AXA Group
DEU Ackermann, Josef Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG
GBR Agius, Marcus Chairman, Barclays plc
USA Ajami, Fouad Senior Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
USA Alexander, Keith B. Commander, US Cyber Command; Director, National Security Agency
INT Almunia, Joaquín Vice-President – Commissioner for Competition, European Commission
USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners
PRT Amado, Luís Chairman, Banco Internacional do Funchal (BANIF)
NOR Andresen, Johan H. Owner and CEO, FERD
FIN Apunen, Matti Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVA
TUR Babacan, Ali Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Financial Affairs
PRT Balsemão, Francisco Pinto President and CEO, Impresa; Former Prime Minister
FRA Baverez, Nicolas Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
FRA Béchu, Christophe Senator, and Chairman, General Council of Maine-et-Loire
BEL Belgium, H.R.H. Prince Philippe of
TUR Berberoğlu, Enis Editor-in-Chief, Hürriyet Newspaper
ITA Bernabè, Franco Chairman and CEO, Telecom Italia

edit on Thu May 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here are the rest:

[mod note, see source in above link]

Clear violations of the Logan Act, right in plain view. Yet, the police are worried about the protesters, not the war criminals inside.

edit on Thu May 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Mods, I posted the complete list on my post for those who cannot click on links and they would have the chance to view it. I'd appreciate it if it was put back up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
We Are Change live stream:

www.ustream.tv...

Bilderbergers are arriving now

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Big faux pas on the part of the Bilderberger's hotel choice. The racket those jets are making

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
...what is with ATS' absence of attention to this ??

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
May they all rot in hell.
2nd.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
UGH! man.. don't get me started on Bilderberg...

I checked out the list and my jaw litteral dropped... Alberta premiere (my province) who was newly re-elected is attending!!!

CAN Redford, Alison M. Premier of Alberta

Fellow Albertans!?! I KNEW it was bad when she won the premier position again

Check out who else is there from Canada

CAN Carney, Mark J. Governor, Bank of Canada

hmmm why are you there Mark??!

And

CAN Prichard, J. Robert S. Chair, Torys LLP

AND

CAN Wright, Nigel S. Chief of Staff, Office of the Prime Minister

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

im from Canada and I was FURIOUS when I saw a few years back, Peter Mansbridge & Gordon Campbell attending. #ing sellouts

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
reply to post by Nspekta

im from Canada and I was FURIOUS when I saw a few years back, Peter Mansbridge & Gordon Campbell attending. #ing sellouts

Wow! did not know that.. never liked Mansbridge anways ha!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Netherlands is interesting : the queen and the prime minister , technically the 2 top people of the country, should be a state visit. (top in terms of given legal power, not in other quailty)
edit on 31-5-2012 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Jon Huntsman Mitt Romney's cousin was there?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Are any of the Presidential candidates going?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Awesome stuff...

Canada has 5 individuals in the meeting.

Funny for an economy (as a whole-coast to coast) that actually flourished during the crash, and a country that has prospered right up til now, and for a country who lets a brilliant man named Mark Carney run our currency, you would think that the Bilderberg group would invite more high ranking Canadians to speak on HOW TO PROPERLY RUN THINGS and less USA stock market junkies to speak on HOW TO PROPERLY SCREW UP THINGS.

Btw, For those who don't know who Mark Carney is, he is The Bank of Canada's Governor. He made headlines last year by making TOP wall street and banking giant CEO's very upset after being invited down to a major meeting last year to speak about running a proper economy. He blasted JP Morgan TOP execs, he was asked to speak to his success handling our countries currency within the last few years, he had one remark to JP Morgans Jamie Dimon, it was to smarten and properly bank or they'd go down within 2 years- JUST a month ago JP morgan looses billions.

Canada - HOW TO PROPERLY DO THINGS!
(even though we take it up the a$$ from a tax perspective).

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Are any of the Presidential candidates going?
Take note of up and coming political figures attending. Chances are you'll see the "personal picks" for 2016.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Australia is one of the most robust economies in the western world and no invites. This is a good thing!

I would of thought our redheaded PM would have gone as a dancing girl or head cheerleader. Was not to be. She is probably sobbing her little lead heart out.

P

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

That far ahead? Ok I understand, but will they not invite someone like barack or mitt? This to me would show that aside from what is right that they will lead this country into ruin regardless of any opposition. What do we know of the attendees and their track records which directly influence and steer the upcoming ship of fools?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Alison Redford? I know that weasel was in on it. I met her once at Tim Horton's and she just seemed off.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I'm sorry but due to time constraints I'm going to have to give you a short answer. According to what info I've seen this group consistently invites selected up & coming high level polititians to their yearly meeting. It was depicted to be a sort of vetting or recruitment meeting. Not all bilderburg "up & comers" are elected into office, but it seems, that one of the past bilderburg attendees will win the office they are running for. Sometime both candidates will be past attendees. There are documentaries availiable on you tube that go into this issue. Some are very well done and full of specific information.
I hope this helps, at least somewhat.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Precisely. The previous two Canadian PM's were attendees before taking office. And, coincidentally, the first of the two, Paul Martin, basically destroyed the Liberals, leaving a fresh train for Stephen Harper, an extremely shady man, to become elected. And there's NO SIGN of him leaving office anytime soon, if ever.

top topics

join