It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and Rice: Strike On Syria in the Works

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Clinton and Rice: Strike On Syria in the Works

www.infowars.com

U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice emerged from a closed-door meeting of the United Nations Security Council Wednesday and said the Council and the United States are prepared to attack the al-Assad government in Syria.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Netanyahu: An Israeli attack on Iran is therefore to be expected at some time in the coming months.
Kofi Annan warns of 'full civil war' in Syria
UN Diplomat: Confidential report finds Iran shipping arms to Syria

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
We can now all agree sadly that they have made this war inevitable ..
the military is already massing up and how many carriers they have in the area now ? 4 ??
its going to happen and it was just a mather of time ..

This is the most trouble official declaration so far
pointing that after this Houla attack where hundreds were killed .. mostly children
That Assad will this time not go away with it
but how convenient most deadlines are approaching
the rebel gave assad 48 hrs or suffer big consequences

Why would Assad shoot himself in the foot and murder is own civilians like that
especially innocent babies and childrens
and of course US is all making sure he is the one who ordered this attack

I think preemptive air strikes will come wihiin days now

Even the new president of France declared that it was time to act

On Thursday, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the Houla massacre will be used to build an international consensus for military intervention. “Every day that goes by makes the argument for it stronger,” she said while addressing Danish university students.

Former diplomat Dennis Ross said a “safe zone” should be established in northern Syria. In March of 2011, the United Nations imposed a “no-fly zone” over Libya in response to a manufactured “humanitarian crisis” subsequently used to invade the country and overthrow its government. Ross is a member of both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission.

Rice told reporters “members of this Council and members of the international community are left with the option only of having to consider whether they are prepared to take actions outside of the Annan plan and the authority of this Council.”

The Kofi Annan peace plan was arranged in February by the Arab League at the United Nations.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It's been said before...

"War is a drug."

And our corrupt, lazy, greedy government is happily addicted. It's moments like these that remind me exactly why I left the military... not because of the job, but because of the monsters who are running our country into the ground and sending our sons and daughters to die for profit.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Edited.. and corrected.. Your presentation calls this inevitable and warranted.. you bought into this massacre lie (if there is a shred of truth or WMD)... this is nothing more than propaganda.. fear.. and terror to warrant droning another country for no reason other than war and profit...
edit on 31-5-2012 by R_Clark because: Corrections

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hitlery is at it again

Fake Houla Massacre Photo: Was the BBC set up?
The photo had actually been taken by Marco di Lauro in Iraq in 2003 and is featured on his website.

www.dailykos.com...

what is it with this monster and her fake photos and outright lies?
edit on 31-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
It sickens me to post a reply as you are obviously a war troll... but someone has to post that this is nothing more than propaganda.. Guess you earned your bread for the day spreading your fear and terror... No flag, no star... go away.

Propaganda article coming from Infowar ?
come on dude
im against any wars and i fear if they really go into Syria .. things will get extremely grave

Its Clinton and Rice who are the war trolls not me

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

your post makes no sense what so ever
read first comment second
star and Flag B81

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Hitlery is at it again

Fake Houla Massacre Photo: Was the BBC set up?
The photo had actually been taken by Marco di Lauro in Iraq in 2003 and is featured on his website.

www.dailykos.com...

what is it with this monster and her fake photos and outright lies?

Damn i hate Hellary .. she is pure evil
and she can do whatever she wants with her secretary of states powers
she is the boss of all intelligence assets

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
shouldn't that read she is in charge of the "ass ETs"?

seriously, when has she or the warhawks EVER told the truth?
its been lie after lie after lie

like bush is supposed to have said: - fool me once, hey could you put some food on my family?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Every day that goes by, more babies are murdered there.
Should have happened long ago but Russia had to get their chance to save Assad from self destructing but failed. Seems the only one left on his side is Iran, and they have troops there according to a slip up statement by an Iranian general. Those fanatic Iranian troops will die there with Assad's diehards putting Iran in the position to do something stupid that will get them annihilated also. Could be the year we see the left over bad apples in the ME routed. Huge millitary victories for Obama in an election year. Bad gas and economy get all blamed on middle east. Could be pollitical salvation for the POTUS.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

shouldn't that read she is in charge of the "ass ets"?

like bush is supposed to have said: - fool me once, hey could you put some food on my family?

I cant believe the world has let a new tyran to take place

When i was young i knew about this Hitler tyran era happened
and i was wondering if in my lifetime that a new tyran would take place in this modern world
the new tyran would need to be very modern and have big influence
would never imagine it would be the country who fight justice and freedom
and protect the innocent against the oppresors

damn things can change fast when you have the power
you can change the world in your image .. chaos and fear
exactly the image of Bush and Hellary

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Those children in the pic I mentioned above were slaughtered in Iraq most likely by US supporters, or mercs, if not the US themselves

these countries were all on Bush's list for invasion as exposed by general wesly clark back in the day.
which clearly illustrates the democratic process in the US is a complete fools illusion..both parties are owned by the same master

Who would be the chief suspect for this latest massacre? How about the western-backed terrorists in Syria – the very same terrorist groups admitted to their own bombing campaign that killed many innocent people in Syria only weeks ago.
landdestroyer.blogspot.co.uk...
Important to add here also, that the latest child massacre in Syria has been reported as being “done with knives” – which doesn’t sound like a government attack to any intelligent reader.

only an idiot would think any of these countries deserve this more then the US and its aipac controlled NATO flunkies does at this time

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now add this to the mix

A Russian cargo ship that Western officials say was heavily laden with weapons for the government of Syria docked at the Syrian port of Tartus last weekend, a rights group said on Thursday.

"Thursday's updated shipping databases show that the Professor Katsman did in fact dock in the port of Tartus on May 26, 2012 before heading to Piraeus, Greece," Sadia Hameed of Human Rights First told Reuters.

link

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

shouldn't that read she is in charge of the "ass ets"?

I cant believe the world has let a new tyran to take place

When i was young i knew about this Hitler tyran era happened
and i was wondering if in my lifetime that a new tyran would take place in this modern world
the new tyran would need to be very modern and have big influence
would never imagine it would be the country who fight justice and freedom
and protect the innocent against the oppresors

damn things can change fast when you have the power
you can change the world in your image .. chaos and fear
exactly the image of Bush and Hellary

Such is the delusion of the America haters. The Kims and the Assads in the world are a-ok in their book, ever flipping reality on its head.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The war of words is complete, and it seems we are now moving into a war proper. Another one. And this time, Iran will end up in the firing line, which draws in Russia and China, which draws in all sorts of other nations, most likely to include Israel and much of Europe.

''Nation shall rise against nation...''

World War 3, Armageddon, the Apocalypse. Coming to a sad, tired old world near you in the next few days/ weeks.

This is the first time I'm going to add a link from this thread to my other recent thread, concerning a prophetic dream I had nine years ago which seemed to foretell the timing of the 'beginning of the end' in a surreal and surprisingly personal way, yet with overtones that ring out across the ages and plainly demonstrate a great deal of symbolic metaphor.

The Dark Lord Sauron is massing his forces. Here's the link:

9-year-old prophetic dream, referring to 'beginning of end-times'

In the dream I was told that I wouldn't finish reading the Lord of The Rings trilogy before the first moves of World War 3 were made. Full details at the link.

Is this the first time an ATS prediction has come true? I haven't finished reading the trilogy yet. One more chapter to go, and it seems TPTB have launched their offensive, in mind and worded commitment if not yet in 'feet on the ground'. Well, save for the few aircraft carriers floating nearby and a couple of occupied countries either side of their main target.

top topics

join