It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battling The Devil! Girlfriend Speaks On Naked Face-Chewing Boyfriend (DETAILS)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You liked the post about the Crusades and cannibalism? You will love this:

For a brief time in Europe, an unusual form of cannibalism occurred when thousands of Egyptian mummies preserved in bitumen were ground up and sold as medicine.[80] The practice developed into a wide-scale business which flourished until the late 16th century. This "fad" ended because the mummies were revealed actually to be recently killed slaves. Two centuries ago, mummies were still believed to have medicinal properties against bleeding, and were sold as pharmaceuticals in powdered form (see human mummy confection and mummia).

From the same wiki on the last post I made.

"Hey lets snort some mummies!" Says the cannibal.

Yes, they actually snorted it nasally in many cases.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ancient history doesn't hit your cannibalistic button?
How about some recent history?

Many instances of cannibalism by necessity were recorded during World War II. For example, during the 872-day Siege of Leningrad, reports of cannibalism began to appear in the winter of 1941–1942, after all birds, rats and pets were eaten by survivors. Leningrad police even formed a special division to combat cannibalism.[102][103]

Following the Soviet victory at Stalingrad it was found that some German soldiers in the besieged city, cut off from supplies, resorted to cannibalism.[104] Later following the German surrender in January 1943, roughly 100,000 German soldiers were taken prisoner of war (POW). Almost all of them were sent to POW camps in Siberia or Central Asia where, due to being chronically underfed by their Soviet captors, many resorted to cannibalism. Fewer than 5,000 of the prisoners taken at Stalingrad survived captivity. The majority, however, died early in their imprisonment due to exposure or sickness brought on by conditions in the surrounded army before the surrender.

There are so many cases it's unreasonable to even attempt to list them.
That's how widespread cannibalism is in our species (historically speaking).
edit on 1-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Anything man can do, he will do.

I think a lot of people need to take life, politics and human nature a bit more seriously considering some of the horrific stuff that's happened only in our recent history. Not only that, there have been times of relative peace just like now in America (if I might say peace when compared to some of the stuff you mention) and I'm sure the people that lived during those times thought life would just be swell forever. Well, it wasn't.

What if we are merely living in one of those peaceful times now and hell is coming? Because historically, seems it always has. Maybe I'm preaching too much doom, but hell people ARE actually eating people.
edit on 1-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think the guy when to go buy/sell some marijuana, smoked a joint with homie that was laced (PCP), and might have been tripping on something (which explains why he'd leave at 5am to hangout with his friend). Now his mind was fried on drugs, and he went crazy.

Just my thought on things, no idea what actually happened to this man to make him eat another man's face.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by clevelandklik
I think the guy when to go buy/sell some marijuana, smoked a joint with homie that was laced (PCP), and might have been tripping on something (which explains why he'd leave at 5am to hangout with his friend). Now his mind was fried on drugs, and he went crazy.

Just my thought on things, no idea what actually happened to this man to make him eat another man's face.
'

The incident does indeed fit the PCP style rampage all too well.

Anyone who isn't aware of it, please google "PCP Rampage", and you will see all sorts of stories that really relate to this story very well, as there are many glaring similarities.

That is actually what I thought right away when I heard of the attack, PCP. It's incredibly dangerous.

However, we need the toxicology reports to make any reasonable definite conclusion so I suppose we will be waiting a few more weeks ( I heard it will be awhile before they become available).

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I will say this though, if it became apparent that someone was lacing his stuff with PCP, I would really want to see justice served and that person charged with a federal crime.

Of course dealers rarely ever get caught when things go south...so I won't keep any hopes up over that.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
In this case I would guess either; the guy got MDPV instead of coke,
-or it is a conspiracy that has to do with chemtrail-spread bloodtype-targeting airborn rabies!

Got my BOB, shovel, and Machete ready; just in case!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Sadly, the signs do point to possible PCP use. I Googled PCP violent reactions and read that some people become animalistic, cause harm to themselves/others, think they are being attacked, etc. I remember as a middle schooler a police officer came to talk to us about drugs. He said the week before they were called to a church parking lot and found a naked high school girl eating the gravel rocks and saying it was cotton candy. She had taken PCP/Angel Dust. Here is an older (2009) story of a father strung out on PCP and he ate his child eye and gouged the other. (Warning: Graphic detail)

www.turnto23.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This screams mind control subject gone wrong. The bible is a perfect trigger, so many phrases that are important to human's, and really get into their psyche. During the 1950's+ the CIA did a number of studies that showed that subjects could be "hypnotized" into doing crazy things that were beyond their morals etc..

Operation Blue Bird: www.wanttoknow.info...

and

Operation MK Ultra: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

Read into these in depth, and see the obvious connection between these experiments, and the ongoing events in our current lives. They often use the cover of "Satanist occult society's" to project this as random crazed occultists doing black magic, such as in the "Son of Sam" killings. However, if one looks closely at the unlikely nature of many of the killers/subjects, you will find it very believable that they were manipulated by certain "behavioral programing". Dr. Ewin Cameron's studies in Canada showed that he could erase a patients memory, replacing it with certain behaviors/ideas, and since then the technology, and availability of data has gotten astronomically farther along.

Some other obvious cases of hypnotic, electromagnetic, or psychic driving being used Sirhan Sirhan, Jared Lee Lougner, many Scientology members, and other well known cases all have an underlying "mind control" or "behavioral programing" basis to them. The declassified CIA documents clearly show that they developed the means to create a "sleeper", so when one knows the facts, it can be easily noted how this has been used in today society.

There is also a process known as "feeling" that is used to test the waters before a certain technology or process is applied. Many of these victims are most likely ways of the different agency's seeing the public's reaction, and trying to get a certain behavior out of those who watch/read about this event. Many times you will hear in cases like these that the perpetrator has no memory of what they did, which is key to the process of "behavioral programing". Take a note of all the cases of freak killings, and crazy murders, and look into the background the people had. Were they adopted? Did they have a history of being abused via ELF/EMF technology? Did they hypnotize easily? Were the acts they perpetrated totally unlike their normal behaviors? Does the media instantly jump on blaming drugs, and other totally unproven factors instead of researching the story properly? This, and many other questions are key to figuring out the full story to what happened to these people.

Dr. Andrija Puharich a former U.S. army officer, has done various studies that show the effects of different ELF (extremely low frequency) electromagnetic's can have on the human brain. He showed that various hz (hertz) can cause everything from serendipitous behaviors, to outright riotous one's in subjects who are targeted by these frequency's. This clearly shows that even via simple electromagnetic devices, and possibly one's implanted in one's brain/ear, it can be entirely possible to evoke various behavioral programs.

www.thelivingweb.net...

This is a subject that needs to be understood, and come to light with the general public. We are dealing with people who's primary objective is to control the public, so what better way to do that then via these methods.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join