It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battling The Devil! Girlfriend Speaks On Naked Face-Chewing Boyfriend (DETAILS)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
2.1 billion Christians in the world, one is a face eater, yup it must have been the Bible.

The face eater and anyone else who say's the devil made them do it.

Some suggest drugs can make people do crap like this. Well it seems something as seemingly innocuous as religion can have the same effect on more than a few who are predisposed to insanity.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Gauss

especially when faced with a gun pointed at himself.

Not just pointed, he was first shot with a single round, and was apparently unphased by it!! They had to shoot him with 6 rounds to subdue him, and he still didn't die immediately.

You're right. I didn't even think about that part. It's impossible for a person who is "simply" insane to survive one bullet, continue his flesh feast, and then require six more rounds to take him down. There had to be some kind of drugs involved - maybe not on-the-black-market narcotics, maybe even some kind of government black ops juice, but some kind of drugs it had to be.

Originally posted by Morningglory
reply to post by Gauss

I'm not saying he wasn't out of his mind insane because he obviously is. I'm just not buying that drugs would make him do that. Sounds like he wasn't normal to begin with.

Maybe a combo of crazy + drugs with crazy being the most powerful of the two. There's more to this than simply blaming it on a drug.

I think you might be partially right, but I disagree about insanity being the more powerful of the two. There may have been schizophrenia or something like that in this dude, but for the reasons mentioned in my reply to getreadyalready, I think the deciding factor still has to have been some form of drug, simply because of his apparent shrugging off gunshot wounds. I think he may have been indeed mentally unstable, while the drug pushed him over the edge to "feral bat# insane", and also gave him some kind of supernatural strength similar to what '___' or PCP (can't remember which) do.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Gauss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't know much about drugs, but some drug dealers do dip their joints in Heroin and sell them. Possibly that is a cause, the biblical explanation could be viable if you believe in such things.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I live in the surrounding area where this man is from...there is a bunch to this story that you won't hear in the news because of the way certain communities tend to deal with this kind of stuff down here. Lots of racist people down here and one of the most picked on communities is the Haitian community which Mr. Eugene was a very proud member of...he used a phrase known to most people down here as a gang affiliated term called "Zoe Life" or "Zoe Pound". Its my current understanding that Zoe Life is a term used in two very different but related ways(mostly depending on whose asking, and there street knowledge) but it can refer to the Zoe Pound gang which is know to rob very high level drug traffickers...so in reality they are a gang that steals from other gangs and drug dealers...very scary group actually...very well respected for there violence toward there victims. It could also be a Haitian born again christian...so depending whose asking will depend on which definition you will get. Thats just info I see people not in the know passed by rather oddly...he very well could have been a nightmare of a person but this community will play the cards differently for their own protection or gains...just a fact of SoFlo life...that being said...

Until his blood work comes back its all conjecture. Based on the description of his behavior and my wifes background in mental health she has concluded(and this is just conjecture in the name of Entertainment) that its most likely a very rare case of something called Excited Delirium. Which oddly enough isn't a medical term but a law enforcement term used to describe people acting like Mr. Eugene. After some more reading my wife is convinced that Mr. Eugene was trying to quit smoking weed...cold turkey most likely, which under normal circumstances would be fine and awesome...BUT Mr. Eugene according to these interviews, suffered greatly from paranoia and sudden bursts of violence at times...My wife is betting the test come back either bath salts or some other complex stimulant or that...even sadder that Rudy died from a severe mental and physical reaction to the sudden drop of THC in his body...Pot just isn't the same drug it used to be...its so potent now that people become physically addicted to it...the withdrawal causes sweating and panic attack like symptoms...trust me on this...I know first hand cause I recently quit and hand these issues for three days...I also used nothing other than advil from time to time...and pepcid a/c...thats its...I feel terrible for people with this mental breakage because they are almost guaranteed to not seek treatment until its far too late...the last thing you want to do if you see someone acting like this is call the cops first call the EMTs so they can tranquilize the person otherwise its going to get really ugly...they have found that if the cops somehow manage to get someone suffering this mental breakage to a proper hospital they usually survive and don't recall anything...if they cannot be restrained quickly and without violence then they die within minutes of the struggle ending do to what sounds like to me a weird kind of heat stroke like stuff...very strange

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JustJoe

Very interesting post. This makes pretty much sense to me. Thanks for filling us in, dude!

Wikipedia on Excited Delirium:

Excited delirium is a condition that manifests as a combination of delirium, psychomotor agitation, anxiety, hallucinations, speech disturbances, disorientation, violent and bizarre behavior, insensitivity to pain, elevated body temperature, and superhuman strength.[1][2] Excited delirium is sometimes called excited delirium syndrome if it results in sudden death (usually via cardiac or respiratory arrest), an outcome that is sometimes associated with the use of physical control measures, including police restraint and tasers.[1][2] Excited delirium arises most commonly in male subjects with a history of serious mental illness and/or acute or chronic drug abuse, particularly stimulant drugs such as coc aine.[1][3] Alcohol withdrawal or head trauma may also contribute to the condition.[4]

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

According to Eugene’s on-again, off-again girlfriend, she said he woke her up at around 5:30 a.m. on Saturday morning and told her he was going to meet with a “homeboy.”

What the hell is a "homeboy"???

Is this from some local slang? It sounds insane from the start.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
this whole story looks dodgy

check the fourth post down here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

refrain from talking about drugs, and mentioning rudys name untill we work out this little bit of BS
edit on 1-6-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i think the most plausible explanation is that he was schizophrenic and he snapped. it happens. people can be fine then have a break from reality. he obviously thought he was an animal at that moment.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

According to Eugene’s on-again, off-again girlfriend, she said he woke her up at around 5:30 a.m. on Saturday morning and told her he was going to meet with a “homeboy.”

What the hell is a "homeboy"???

Is this from some local slang? It sounds insane from the start.

I think it's the male 'gangsta' version of a housewife.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Doublepost.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Thanks for the link, dude. That video was...very dodgy. Somebody's been doing some cloak & dagger work here, it seems...

For everybody else - north part of screen. 5:00, car appears. 5:05, car disappears. 5:10, car reappears. Bluntly speaking, somebody's been cutting and editing the surveillance camera's feed, and they've done a bad job at it, too.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

DUDE

1:58 min....A POLICE TRUCK DRIVES PAST!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by Gauss

DUDE

1:58 min....A POLICE TRUCK DRIVES PAST!!!!!!!

You're absolutely right. What the f... is going on with this video? Check 2:06, a car drives under the bridge, and doesn't come out. This video has been tampered with to hell and back.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So, someone snaps... be with or without the aid of drugs... does some crazy s**t, and some say Daemons. I doubt it... why not God? A lot of evil has been done in God's name, maybe God told him to do it. You can't prove that either a daemon or god made him do what he did.

Either way, a person snapped and did a terrible thing, and now he's dead, the victim lost his face. In a way I feel for both the families. But don't go throwing around angels and daemons bulls**t, without solid evidence.

I very highly doubt you can get SOLID evidence of daemons or angels being involved in this event. And to think it... would be ludicrous.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Engafan because: Bad language... sorry

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
The thing that really gets me is the amount of people screaming "It was drugs!" Have never even tried a single drug in their life to know what it is like. I don't know about those of you who have, but I've never smoked a blunt and been like, '"Man, I got the munchies for this homeless nigga's face.."

LOL! So true!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Weed does give you the munchies......

I prefer potato chips though, but who knows about some?

Oh God, I can see the anti-Drug comercials now.

"We were wrong, about C^%$&&, it doesn't fry your brain, it turns you into a flesh eating zombie!"

Sigh... truth is, the possibility of this being a false flag event is also up there.
But there is also a chance that some being did possess him.

Perhaps some prophecies are coming true?

Either way, I have a suspicion that this could be related to Ego's response to incoming energies...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

That video is odd.

The guy doesn't look deranged or psychotic, he is actually moving methodically and controlled. The victim doesn't put up hardly any of a fight, that is also strange. Even if the victim was extremelly drunk, or drugged himself, you'd think he would be thrashing about once the pain started?

The vehicles not noticing is again very odd. Even if they thought the two were having sex, you'd think someone would stop, or call the police? Two naked men rollling around under a bridge is not a common sight, not even in Miami.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The guy had mental health issues. Period.

The homeless people that hung in that area often saw him walking and mumbling to himself.

Or maybe he was led astray by magic pixies that cursed him with a magic wand. Yeah. That's it. It sounds SO much better than the rational reason.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

The homeless people that hung in that area often saw him walking and mumbling to himself.

THAT IS BS....PURE BUNK!

it was comments like that, that led me to believe that this is all BS,
and mentioning weed.....the bible....problems with parent, money and work

come the F on...all irrelevant crap

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Gauss

That video is odd.

The guy doesn't look deranged or psychotic, he is actually moving methodically and controlled. The victim doesn't put up hardly any of a fight, that is also strange. Even if the victim was extremelly drunk, or drugged himself, you'd think he would be thrashing about once the pain started?

The vehicles not noticing is again very odd. Even if they thought the two were having sex, you'd think someone would stop, or call the police? Two naked men rollling around under a bridge is not a common sight, not even in Miami.

There is a barrier/wall between the traffic and the incident, that's possible why most didn't notice at first. It was also said that the attacker beat the victim before flopping and dragging him around and under the bridge further. It's quite possible that he knocked him out cold, before the more gruesome attack took place.

Also, deranged and psychotic people can move just as methodically and controlled as a sane person can. It's their minds that arn't working right not their bodies.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join