It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battling The Devil! Girlfriend Speaks On Naked Face-Chewing Boyfriend (DETAILS)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I'm not talking about weed. I'm talking about "recreational drugs." the experimental "legal" drugs. They would never test for the drugs that are like that. There are some crazy chemists out there. No police autopsy would show it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
This guy was mentally unfit, thats really all there is to it.
If he was doing bathsalts or took some bad lsd doesn't matter.

I have a friend who goes through this kind of thing, These actions are not done by the ego or the personality of that person, but by another 'personality' so to speak. The man probable doesn't even remember doing it and only does when he is told that he did it.

When one enters a state of psychosis like that, the real personality doesnt see what is happening, it merely takes a back seat to another part of the personality. Perhaps as some sort of defence mechanism.

My buddy goes through it, its usually stress induced. And it seems psychiatrists are stupid in this area so he goes untreated. (sigh). But when that little part of him snaps. He is silent. unresponsive to speech. And will attack anyone that touches him.. That is one out of the three 'personalities' he has told me about, he doesn't know how to describe it other than that. Possibly repressed emotions manifesting in a psychotic personality.

Chances are this guy just had a psychotic break and lost it.
edit on 31/5/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

Im confused.......If your "buddy" s real personality doesn't see what is happening....How can he then tell you about 3 personalities within him?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by KillThePoor

this does not happen unintentionally as 1. most narcotics to lace the marijuana with cost more than marijuana, thus you cannot sell a gram of spiked marijuana for the same price or cheaper. 2 people are not stupid, sell laced weed once without them knowing then why would that person ever come back unless it was with a group of guys and some baseball bats or worse. 3. Lacing weed even in the eyes of high volume moving drug dealers is a joke, like a prank or something you do on a wild night or during a party. to people who have nothing to do with the weed scene it might seem like a plausible explanation but please without referencing how i concluded this research i would simply ask you to trust me on that one. the whole randomly laced weed thing honestly makes no sense.

Seconded. Thanks for saying it in a much more pleasant manner than I was going to.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Pah!

Drugs and Bible nutters.

Bad combo ....Maaaan!!
edit on 1-6-2012 by CaptainBeno because: forgot drugs!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
scopolamine......From what ive read regarding this crazy ass #e,it seems to have all the hallmarks.That is of course if a drug(s) were involved.MOH= They gotta be!!!!!!
fotsy

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Haha! Indeed it does give you the munchies, but if you suddenly start desiring human flesh, one would think that it would be the time to find a new dealer, no?

Either way, the fact that religion was brought into this just makes me facepalm, heavily. No. Religion has nothing to do with it. He probably WAS on some other drug other than weed, unless it was LACED with another drug. He wasn't battling the devil, he was battling an abnormally large dosage of something he never had before. After all, the article says he was 'walking to the beach to watch the Memorial Day festivities', perhaps he decided to try a new drug?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Randomacity

First thing that strikes me about this crazy-ass # is - this guy looks like a young version of Lawrence Fishburne.

Second thing is, his mom and girl both mentions in the article references to him being drugged. Draws the thoughts to the government. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but curious nonetheless, especially in this seemingly epedemic cannibal wave sweeping over ATS' breaking news-threads.

Thirdly, the idea of this guy buying laced marijuana or trying something new is bull# imho, since the article clearly states he wanted to quit marijuana. You don't quit one drug just so you can start doing another one. Which means IF he did try a new drug, it was unintentional, or he was outright drugged. Doesn't have to have been by the government. Could've been by some kind of badguys too.

Fourth, we know that drugs can make you trip. Seeing bugs crawl out of your skin, thinking you can fly, that sort of #. Cannibalism wouldn't be that far a stretch. If he was given an uncommonly big dose of some random drug or even some black ops bull#, then he would probably trip, and the cannibalism would just be the result. It's not unfathomable by any means.

That's all I've got. All of it rather speculative, but that's the only thing one can do in this kind of situation. Speculate.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Blame god NOT the Devil

Its god that sits their laughing at children with cancer, homeless people and the wars he started between human factions.

Its Lucifer that tries in vain to clear up his mess.!!!!!!! I speak the truth!

God sits thERE laughing? PICS or it didn't happen...

Anyhow this guy's story reminded me of The Age of Desire, a short story written by Clive Barker :

The Age Of Desire

A private laboratory runs experiments on volunteers to investigate the libido and try to develop a chemical aphrodisiac. One of the experiments goes wrong when a man goes insane with lust. His perpetual state of arousal erodes his respect for morality or the law. He rapes, murders and mutilates one of the scientists and then escapes to cause wanton mayhem, eventually burning himself out and dying.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
this just goes to show that christianity causes evil. Thats a joke people dont get defensive. I think he was used as a lab rat by some company or another.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If he was "clutching a bible", weeks before this event happened..
I'd say he was already "mentally deficient"..

My experience has taught me that those who take "the bible" most seriously,
and especially those who 'clutch it" for dear life.. are the ones we have to worry about the most.

If this guy was not clutching a bible and "battling the devil" before this even happened, I'd be more suspicious.
But since he was all into his bible and "battling the devil".. I can see how he might go and do something 'crazy' like this.

Clearly he was already nuts.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If this guy was out of his mind on drugs seems like he would've gone nuts on whoever was close at hand. Was it just a coincidence that he happened upon a helpless homeless man?

Seems to me like he was sane enough not to pick on someone who might kick his ass. He wasn't that out of it if he was able to discern which victim would be the easiest to attack.

Maybe he had it in for homeless people and targeted them but that shows premeditation and not just a random bout of drug induced craziness. I would say drugs didn't make him do this his sick twisted mind thought it up.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
After these latest developments..
I would indeed seem the man was "on "drugs"..
Of the worst kind...
The drug called "Religion".

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
If this guy was out of his mind on drugs seems like he would've gone nuts on whoever was close at hand. Was it just a coincidence that he happened upon a helpless homeless man?

Seems to me like he was sane enough not to pick on someone who might kick his ass. He wasn't that out of it if he was able to discern which victim would be the easiest to attack.

Maybe he had it in for homeless people and targeted them but that shows premeditation and not just a random bout of drug induced craziness. I would say drugs didn't make him do this his sick twisted mind thought it up.

Actually, homeless people aren't as weak and defenseless as they seem. Many of them carry knives, and are really good at using them. Also there is the fact the man stripped naked, and growled at police, like an animal, something I doubt a sane person would do, especially when faced with a gun pointed at himself.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

especially when faced with a gun pointed at himself.

Not just pointed, he was first shot with a single round, and was apparently unphased by it!! They had to shoot him with 6 rounds to subdue him, and he still didn't die immediately.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

That's it in a "nutshell." One of the deadliest drugs yet completely legal.

We see labels on medicine warning of adverse drug reactions maybe religion needs one too.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morningglory
reply to post by Ahmose

That's it in a "nutshell." One of the deadliest drugs yet completely legal.

We see labels on medicine warning of adverse drug reactions maybe religion needs one too.

Thanks Morningglory,

Couldnt agree with you more.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yeah I'm not buying that he just randomly went crazy, there must have been something else to it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

2.1 billion Christians in the world, one is a face eater, yup it must have been the Bible.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

I'm not saying he wasn't out of his mind insane because he obviously is. I'm just not buying that drugs would make him do that. Sounds like he wasn't normal to begin with.

Maybe a combo of crazy + drugs with crazy being the most powerful of the two. There's more to this than simply blaming it on a drug.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Ahmose

2.1 billion Christians in the world, one is a face eater, yup it must have been the Bible.

lol , Riiight.
Deny what? oh who cares. Just embrace it.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join