It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Cannibal Monster’ Arrested In China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

A Chinese man called the “cannibal monster” was arrested two weeks ago for the murder and mutilation of at least 20 people in Yunnan province.
Source

Lots of cannibal threads going on lately ... didn't see this one posted so thought I would share ... seems to be a conspiracy, my apologies if in wrong forum.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Am sure there is a bad Chinese food joke in there somewhere but I am not going there ...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Yes of course there are.. the subject has caught people's attentions.. not like cannibalism is new or anything.. it happens, it's just usually not a headline making thing because it's such a taboo subject.. but thanks to the truly strange instance in Miami ( strange because he did it outside in public during broad daylight without clothes ) .. We'll be seeing more in the news, even if they aren't particularly recent.. and the threads here will keep springing up as people hypothesize this strange new phenomena .. * cue twilight zone music * ..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Yea, I agree ... I actually found the article while searching for the 83 documented cases of cannibalism in the US you was talking about in the other thread. Once you start looking all sort of crazy articles and sites start popping up ...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

Yea, I agree ... I actually found the article while searching for the 83 documented cases of cannibalism in the US you was talking about in the other thread. Once you start looking all sort of crazy articles and sites start popping up ...

The case in germany is one of the most unusual I've seen..

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Yea, I saw that one briefly just now read it tho, strange indeed.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Oh dang.....that was really disturbing...I had no idea!
caution to click that link....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Eat the ELITE !!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
Am sure there is a bad Chinese food joke in there somewhere but I am not going there ...

Two Chinese cannibals are eating a clown and one says "Does this taste furry to you"? The other says "Furry"? So the first says "You know, furry, rike when you raugh".

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's beyond me what kind of life challenges or horrors one has to experience to be even given the thought of eating another human. I don't imagine you just wake up one day and start craving it (well, maybe).

I do think if you can eat insects without a problem then you are one rung on the ladder closer than I am to eating somebody.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I can only imagine that some horrible last ditch survival scenario or extreme mental illness to be reasons

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I do think if you can eat insects without a problem then you are one rung on the ladder closer than I am to eating somebody.

You and me both bro, I could barely even watch fear factor from the insect eating

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Awhile back I did some research on the German cannibal case. You can find the old website where the two men actually met and exchanged messages to each other here...

web.archive.org...

new topics

top topics

join