It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI labeling "Occupy Movement" as "Domestic Terrorist".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
the only home-grown terrorists we have in america are the "right-to-lifers" anti-abortion zealots...they are the ones that have killed doctors, bombed over 250 buildings, caused many more assaults and injuries to ordinary citizens. but they are religous conservatives, so they get a pass, and will continue to do the same.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's all so crazy. We need a "Deus Ex Machina" to fly down and zap the stupid out of our leaders, with the torpedo of truth. Winning!

SM2

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
so it was ok to label the tea party people terrorists even though their protests were safe and non violent,

OWS protestors have raped people, destroyed and damaged private and public property, been a haven for drug dealers, hurt the environment with the piles and piles of trash left behind. Now, do not misunderstand me, I would not want to shut down the OWS people, it is their right to protest whatever they want, but alot of the same people here crying rivers of tears over this were the same ones defending the government labeling the tea party, anyone that disagrees with Obama, gun owners, people that wanted the government reigned in as domestic terrorists. It was just fine then i guess because it wasnt them, what a bunch of hypocrites

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Boo hoo.
The movement stinks like # from the beginning anyways

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I've labeled DHS, FBI, CIA domestic terrorists. If they show up at my door, bullets will be exchanged and lives ended. Mainly mine and whoever I can hit of theirs.

Ending the freedom to speak up for the injustice in the financial institutes, the privatized prison systems and the bought and paid for government by corporate conglomerates is bull#. Nothing more to say, the fact these puppet regimes can stand by what they say shows that the pay check is all that matters.

Eat some led boy-o's.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Anyone who is not a mindless consumer is to be considered a "Domestic Terrorist" I'm sure we are already considered to be "Domestic Terrorists."The FBI has used this method on everyone from AIM to The Black Panthers.TPTB have been fighting dissent in the country for years now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join