It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Very clear' signs of Iran sanitizing military site, Western diplomat says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

One image from May 25 showed signs that "ground-scraping activities" had taken place at the Parchin facility, as well as the presence of a bulldozer, according to diplomats who attended a closed-door briefing by U.N. nuclear agency officials.

"Very Clear" signs of Iran sanitizing military site, Western diplomat says

This reminds me of all the satellite images of the WMD stockpiles and factories that were released prior to the invasion of Iraq. Instead of pumping out propaganda, why doesn't the MSM just do their jobs? Truly if TPTB want another war, they can have another war. I don't see why they waste their time trying to get the support of their countries. It's such a big scam!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Is Parchin their missile testing site?
If so they had an explosion there a while back, which killed the head of developement and others as well.
They would naturally clean the site up after that.......
Is the PTB suggesting radiation higher than the 20% or other bad things there?
Really, just more propaganda.
Remember the Iraqi mobile biological weapons labs?
I aways wondered how Powel managed to tell that fabrication with a straight face......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
powell like all the other clowns doing the same job
are well paid

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Or they may just be getting ready to build another building. Looks like the idiots have no real idea of what is going on so they keep making stuff up.
edit on 31-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I linked your thread in my own, which can be read here: Syrian rebels set peace deadline for Assad.

It seems more and more obvious that the pieces are being arranged in such a way so that Iran will ultimately become the target of 'legitimate' military action, led of course by the good old US of A. Sorry, by the Bilderbergers. Or whoever it is that's in league with Satan and pulling all the strings.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I don't think this is being released to drum up support for a war, i think thats going just a little bit to far, what it does show is Iran maybe ready to come to the table and let in inspectors in the near future after it has cleaned up all traces or its nuclear weapons side program, so its more than obvious they had some form of program why else go through the bother of spending millions on the clean up of all suspected sites?

Its good that they are "possibly" going to come to the table and open the sites for inspection, i think they probably realised once they had enriched uranium beyond 20-30% and well on there way to weapons grade, it was going bye bye shortly after, :
edit on 31-5-2012 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
weapons grade is some where above 90 percent
and lets deal with nuclear Israel who is far more belligerent and a non signer of the NNPR and the US which is in Violation of the NNPR by sanctioning Iran who it has never been proved is in violation of thier treaty rights.

Iran who has not been proven to have vilated its treaty rights while all thew countries attacking it have

That’s because it’s not actually clear whether Iran has committed a specific violation of either the Nuclear Nonprofileration Treaty or its follow-on agreements negotiated separately with the International Atomic Energy Agency.

washingtonindependent.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If this turns out to be a farm, I quit lol.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yes, it is, but it is a lot harder to enrich uranium from 10 to 20% than it is to enrich uranium from 20% to 90%. I'm not sure why this is, or what the process is, but that is my understanding. Maybe there are some "experts" on ATS that can help out with the explanation.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
I linked your thread in my own, which can be read here: Syrian rebels set peace deadline for Assad.

It seems more and more obvious that the pieces are being arranged in such a way so that Iran will ultimately become the target of 'legitimate' military action, led of course by the good old US of A. Sorry, by the Bilderbergers. Or whoever it is that's in league with Satan and pulling all the strings.

It is starting to look more and more like one faction at work here is the infiltrated Vatican, hard liners basically. As such the semetic people with a genuine claim to these land must be extinguished.

There is the beginnings of a discussion here, I dont claim to be correct, this is just my train of thought at present.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
On our rural property we have some a ruined building, some machines, a few tracks and some moved dirt.
Must be hiding my nuclear weapons with my horses? Mmmkay.

I know that Iran may be the "bad guy" but this particular source and their justification is absolutely PATHETIC!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Is Parchin their missile testing site?
If so they had an explosion there a while back, which killed the head of developement and others as well.
They would naturally clean the site up after that.......

Different place mate.

Parchin

The above satellite photo was taken shortly before the one in the OP, for comparison.

The explosion that you referred to took place in a base in Peyvand. They made quite a mess of it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

I don't see why they waste their time trying to get the support of their countries. It's such a big scam!

You are absolutely correct. Sadly, this article represents the typical mainstream media garbage journalism that is more propaganda than news reporting.

The by-line of the msnbc rticle says it was written by "By msnbc.com and news services"
That means, no msnbc journalist was willing to put their own name on the article.
That means, the msnbc article is rubbish.

The msnbc also quotes from anonymous western sources, such as,

"It is very clear," one Western envoy said.

Western envoys ... said its pictures from May 25 showed that they "have been completely razed."

ISIS, which tracks Iran's nuclear program closely, said there were visible tracks in the images "made by heavy machinery used in the demolition process,"

Western diplomats said...

This is typical garbage journalism that is flooded out by the mainstream media, passed around by various "news" sites as genuine "news" but as we can all see from an astute and alert reading of the msnbc article, the so-called "western envoys" remain anonymous sources.

In sum:
Who is the author of the article? Nobody knows.
Who are the "western envoys"? Nobody knows.
Who is "ISIS"? Was the old Egyptian diety at the conference? Nobody knows.

Nobody knows because this is garbage mainstream rubbish journalism.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Who is "ISIS"? Was the old Egyptian diety at the conference? Nobody knows.

The Institute for Science and International Security.

isis-online.org...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A (one) bulldozer! Send in the troops!

God the news is pathetic.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
May I refer the accusers of Iran to this particular gem:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do not fall for the tricks.

new topics

top topics