It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stolen Year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by intrptr

true heathens? the word heathen means people who live in heath (staw and mud) huts!
no religious connection whatsoever! (except by christians of course!)
ignorance is bliss!

Well, thanks for setting me straight. If you would be so kind, what is the word I am looking for?

And on thinking, I guess the "Christians" are the ones that led the Crusades and used that term to describe their victims, right? As denoting "less than's"? "Them mud hut dwellers (in the Middle East) sure are (derp) beneath us aren't they your Majesty?" If I said it in the language of the day we wouldn't understand it would we?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
Beltane (Walpurgisnacht, The Feast of Valborg, May Day), has been replaced with 'Easter'. Instead of focusing on the Original Gods and customs, a jewish archetype is now the focus of slavish worship and pshycic energy. It is now even a major day of celebration for jewish communism.
Beltane, wass an ancient and important Pagan holiday, where Pagans feasted in honor of Baal/Beelzebub.
'Easter" was stolen from Astaroth, originally known as 'Ashtar'. This holiday coincides with the spring Equinox when day and night are the same length. Known as "Eastre" to the Anglo-Saxons.
Ashtar, as the goddess of fertility, was associated with rabbits and eggs.
The "lamb of god" was stolen from the zodiac sign 'Aries' which occurs every spring.

illuminati-occultism - Concerning "beltane Festival" fairly explained !!!! SEE VIDEO (2:28):

edit on 31-5-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join