It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Syrian Army COINTELPRO or Pentagon agents Started Spreading Disinformation & Calling other User

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Its happening on the live update blog
Sryia Live up date blog guardian, FSA counter Agents Started Attacking

Username:shillsgonnashill

They found out they were not beyond the scope of Assad's wrath as his terrorist militia gunned down unarmed civilians in the streets, shooting relentlessly at women and children alike: www.youtube.com... This is just one of many instances peaceful masses were beat, shot, terrorized by Assad's militia and military.

Of course the shills here suggest they are all evil mullah loving bearded Iraqi terrorists funded by NATO. All of them willingly accept moral responsibility for acting as public relations cover for Assad's slaughter.

Of course the shills here suggest they are all evil mullah loving bearded Iraqi terrorists funded by NATO. All of them willingly accept moral responsibility for acting as public relations cover for Assad's slaughter

Really shillsgonnashill?
sounds like his sure paid to make and post unreliable YouTube videos of the amazing unseen Assad forces, with the cameraman zoomed out?

And this comment is really something.

To those saying "activists" or "survivors" are not to be trusted, get a rope.

User

These 'people' commenting like this have preformed shills ready to go, their bot masters have yet to update the template to reflect first-hand testimony as they are just getting used to third parties being able to bear witness so rapidly. Half joking aside this type of rubbish makes me sick.

rubbish? you know for a Sryian he sure speaks quite well,but you shouldn't be surprised a few days ago this was reported.
Pentagon Armies of Paid Trolls

What are the odds that shillsgonnashill is an Pentagon agent? notice how he was talking about the massacre on 31 May 2012 9:38AM.

As BrownMoses is valiantly relaying the horrors coming out of Houla at the moment I will pay some attention to the ongoing plight of those under siege in Homs. Shelling and rocket fire continues to barrage the civilian population of Homs as filmed yesterday 30/05/2012:

And then spammed the comment section with youtube clips showing a out zoomed Homs, i am not surprised this started surprised.

I have seen the Free Syrian Army Counter Agents or the Pentagon agents on CNN as well.
Here are the users.

CNN User Codenamed Emissary

This is the user Emissary, diffidently a Pentagon user look through his comments and you will see why.

Emissary has always been making comments only on CNN and that for various on why reasons. Now lets look at the user previously known as Cook2half.

Now known Has Cook2half he or she or even they have made two accounts to attack or make Comments that really rise serious questions, there was once a user that said to cook2half, that his not Syrian so why is he is posting all these ridicules comments that usual end up with a happy face?

CNN user Cook2half

The users that i have encountered are FreedomVaule,Cook2half, Emissary other users will either have the new Syrian flag has there avatar, which shouldn't be to obvious to miss.

So whenever your making comments on any news site, you may encounter these little users with no other interests on the web but to make paid comments agaisnt you if you disagree or if you dont agree with the Rebels or the agenda in Sryia.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
the taste of cyber breakfast in the morning makes me hungry...does it to do for you what it does for me...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Cooked2half seems to spend literally all his/her time on the comment threads. The amount & type of copy/paste comments, and their subject material, definitely supports the idea that either this individual is a paid shill, or at least an ultra fanatical American patriot (read extremist).

Also, all the smiley faces and loud all-cap end rants are seriously intended to dumb down the threads in general, which is another disinformation/discreditation technique.
edit on 31-5-2012 by psychoacoustic1 because: to add second second part

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wow, you discovered some heroic patriots standing up to Assad's genocide, good for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I can vouch for you on Emissary. When I posted on CNN that it was not Assad's forces who did this but people outside the country trying to provoke an international response he was one of the first to attack me. I'm going to look for his post now so I can post it word for word but he said my theory was a garden variety conspiracy theory and the fact someone would plan the massacre to get international attention defied common sense. I respond it makes perfect sense from the point of view of someone who is not a Syrian trying to get the international community involved.

Here it is, this is what he posted after I complained my original VERY popular response was deleted for no reason:

Repost your original post and it may retain the "likes" Either way your post is a garden variety conspiracy theory. To think that anyone would deliberately plan a massacre like Houla simply to provoke an international response defies common sense.

Not saying it's a conspiracy but for some reason I can't flag this thread. I can any others but this one I cannot.
edit on 1-6-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

To think that anyone would deliberately plan a massacre like Houla simply to provoke an international response defies common sense.

Well i have read several news articles right after the Houla massacre, the Free Sryian Army came out and they demanded a Military intervention.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hey I'm unable to flag your thread. I can flag any other thread but yours I cannot?

new topics

top topics

join