It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida zombie LQP-79 virus FAKE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So i came across this clip of an article from an "unknown" website on facebook and at first i thought oh cool it really was a zombie! but its not. This is fake and i thought id post it before anyone else does and gets everyone stuck on the idea that it really was a zombie type incident in florida.

WARNING: graphic pic inside

edit on 31-5-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Looks like you found yourself some blatant misinformation.

Congrats to you. We all have to be more careful pairing information to credible sources.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm still going with Zombies.

All other explanations = moot.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Well if he had this disease, who's to say it can't be spread or other people can't get it?

If others get it and they eat other people then doesn't that class as ZOMBIES?

And these days, one person's disease normally does transmit to others. So to say it was just an unknown disease doesn't stop what's happening. All zombie movies start off by someone having a disease and then it passing on and on until the whole city's got it.

Same is the case here then isn't it? Disease etc.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I can only state that when subjected to different virus types, the human body contorts into whatever the virus dictates.

now Im not syaing that a zombie virus is real, but i wouldn't be surprised if one existed due to the calus nature of bio-engineering being done at some of these pharma havens where morals and ethics take a back seat to who will fund them for research.

Even if that research has nothing to do with the benefit of all mankind

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by faryjay

Actually, no, humans eating other humans doesn't mean they're zombies. Rather, it makes them cannibals. I think more "living dead" than "flesh-eating" when it comes to zombies.

What's everybody's sudden obsession of a zombie apocalypse? My guess is now That 2012 is half over and the world just won't seem to cease its incessant turning, people will focus more and more on aliens, zombies, vampires, Chucky, what have you.

Oh, and for the record, I'm totally ready and waiting for the zombie apocalypse.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Everybody wants to play out a Zombie scenario even for just a day

Let there be a ridiculous outbreak for just 24 hrs, awwww yeahh sucka! You know what it is!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This whole zombie thing people want to say about Florida is CRAP.

I live in Florida and there are no friggin zombies people!!!! The only thing we have in Florida are locals, tourists, retired old people and drug addicts who do crazy things when they are HIGH! Nothing more! If you knew anything about Florida and the drug problems here you would understand.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
moral of this whole story...don't get high on bath salts and go eat a homeless man's face off...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I live in Florida

DONE! Florida is a bastion of evil. It is where everything wrong happens. Bugs Bunny knows.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I live in Florida

DONE! Florida is a bastion of evil. It is where everything wrong happens. Bugs Bunny knows.

HAHA you are killing me Domo lol I just posted this video on my FB from the other thread you put it in. It cracked me up!!

Oh I dislike Florida to the 10th degree! I have never liked Florida, it's a hole! The only thing that keeps me here right now is school and that is it. I will be far away once I graduate.

Florida has a huge drug problem and where I am it's pretty bad, thank god I'm not into any of that stuff. I prefer to sit at home and watch Stargate or read ATS than go out and find my next fix. It's pretty bad here but when you have no work and nothing else to do it seems many people turn to drugs and crime! It's kind of sad because this area use to be a nice place...

Now stop making coffee come out of my nose

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Oh you're fun. I like you. There is an ongoing joke in certain interweb circles that everything crazy or bad happens in Florida. I think that joke is spreading, much like the zombie outbreaks! Be safe, if you need to evacuate you can stay with me near Seattle. Where all the radiation is washing up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Oh you're fun. I like you. There is an ongoing joke in certain interweb circles that everything crazy or bad happens in Florida. I think that joke is spreading, much like the zombie outbreaks! Be safe, if you need to evacuate you can stay with me near Seattle. Where all the radiation is washing up.

Ohh radiation? Hmmm I can be an X-men in Seattle or dinner in FL? hehe Seattle it is!!

Yea I have been making jokes about Florida forever because crazy stuff does happen here often. My friend I were just discussing the craziness in our county alone this year. Seems there are shootings or people going off the wall weekly here. It must be something in the fluoridated water :O

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
OMG I just looked at that picture, is that the guy whose face was being eaten?!?!

WOW!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
you know.. Bugs has a point there.....

no wonder anything that's anything goes wrong in Florida.....

they can just cut it off like no other state... one chop of a line across it's head.. poof... QUARANTINED!

quite the ideal state for guv'ment experimentation.. or future outbreak testing...

i'd guess... right

or .. any peninsula.. type populated area ... like... San Francisco...
wait...

crap!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Florida born and raised, and whilst everyone else might hate it, I love it!

Granted, we have some rather weird issues... but I digress.

Anyways, I'm looking for others to join a venture with me to build a real ZombieLand in Orlando, right beside Disney World... I think it'd make for wonderful tourism as well as satisfying the urges of many to have their very own zombie apocalypse!!!!

Any takers?!?!?

PS: Not really serious about ZombieLand, but would be a fun way to spend a day.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

"So to clarify in your fear mongering,"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by boncho

"So to clarify in your fear mongering,"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice try.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Saw this last week. An obvious hoax, and I'm shocked that anyone took it seriously.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You live in Florida as do I. So you think I jumped the gun somewhat with my New Business idea?
I`m sorta bummed now I really was looking forward to singing Who you gonna call The Zombie Busters.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join