It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Sickening. Designer Sneakers made of custom order stingrays!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i gotta get me some of them stingray jordans, bruh
edit on 1-6-2012 by aaron2388 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
After clicking on the link to the "news magazine" and scanning the other hedlines gave me the overwhelming feeling that the entire magazine/website is designed and intended to bring out the absolute lowest most base human responses.

I swear, I feel like I caught a glimpse of the real-life version of the old B-Horror Movie, "They Live," where evil reptillians have taken over the media on earth to turn us into psychotic slaves in order that they can eat us. Their opinion of humanity is complete revulsion. They hate us and take pleasure in seeing us harm each other.

I'm starting to think David Ickes wildest claims are actually true. Somewhere back in the Dark Ages or earlier, desperate desires for power combined with a hatred for the common man called up negative spirits. A series of increasingly barbaric secret rituals has given rise to a satanic ruling class.

Their wealth pays for hateful garbage like that found in the filthy rag. I am going to vomit out of my car window now.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How sad they could use their genetic skill for good instead they choose the dark path. Making genetic animals to destroy for yuppies what bull #. How would these guys like another race to use their skin as a wet suit. Doesn't sound very nice

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Everyone

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
it is an extravagance, but i'm more against the DNA manipulation of a creature than turning them into shoes.

you don't go over to someone else's house and start rearranging things.

This is what I was getting at with my post on first page. I guess I should have made myself more clear.

The problem as I see it, is not that they are growing and killing them for leather. It's that they are genetically modifying them for money. If they could, they would probably modify a gene that makes them grow to an enormous prehistoric size; so they can get more material per animal. If some wealthy customer made an order for a mating pair of enormous stingrays with other traits enhanced to make it a more skilled predator - they would probably try to make it. Then, if released, it could be disastrous for ecosystems around the world.

So...it's not that their work is bad per se, it's that it has the potential to really mess things up.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Awesome! I just love killing stingrays! They are nasty little bottom feeders that do absolutely nothing for the ecosystem, for that we have much better replacements.
Stingrays caused the sudden death of beloved tv host you know who, and other rays have sunk they tails into men, right into the heart of one, jumping over their boat as if controlled directly by Satan himself.

Now I'm motivated! I just learned a new use for those suckers so I've gotta start making shoes! Maybe I'll find a way to make rafts out of 'em !!! cool

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join