It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Numerical Structure of DNA: How Gen 1.1, Deut 6.4 & John 1.1 Are Encoded in DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So... once again, I found myself downloading pdf files in mass and reading them over, that's when I came upon this golden nugget.

Well... I guess yall can decide if this is gold or not.

www.google.com... w&usg=AFQjCNEPcsqfxgvJ0fVp_wyC-6HWAxZoBQ&sig2=asCuClbxivvernHL14zdwA

I hope that link works... it will most likely ask you to download the pdf, maybe allow you to just open it in your browser. I'm using an ancient laptop, with an ancient version of windows and browser. Anyways, moving on.

The Numerical Structure of DNA: How Gen 1.1, Deut 6.4 & John 1.1 are encoded in DNA

Included:

A Numerical Analysis of
the Genetic coding revealed
in the DNA of the living cells
and how it relates to
the Numerical Structures
in the Biblical Scriptures of
Gen 1.1, John 1.1 & Deut 6.4

The following analysis is taken from the work of Vladimir shCherbak in his
paper “Arithmetic inside the Universal genetic Code”. These findings can
be found on the internet.
The following 5 pages can be skipped and are used only for reference for
the verification of the numbers of Protons and Neutrons found in the
individual Amino Acids.

Which then an awesome list and images of individual Amino Acids and their molecular make up is provided. Good stuff.

As we investigate further, these factors 37 & 73 will keep
re-occuring in these numerical structures.
For example concatenate the values 37 & 73
in this way as - 373. Arranged as follows (37)3 or 3(73).
What do we find ? 373 is the 74th prime number.
74 is 2 x 37 and the neighbour of 73.

Much of this theory is based on neighbourhood values with prime numbers. There is a section dedicated to explaining this concept.

It is an arrangement as pictured below. The mathematical
formula for triangular numbers is ½n(n + 1)

Which is the description of a triangular number pattern with in an equilateral triangle..
for a better understanding of this principal, en.wikipedia.org...

I will remind you again, that the time when Gen 1.1 was
written, the values of the letters were not known.
This implies that the final symmetry of the numerics must
have been known before the sentence was written, but this
is impossible because the values are unknown at the time
of the writing the words, unless of course you are the
designer of the whole structure. This is the Eternal God
who knows everything from the beginning to the end.
What you have seen has only scratched the surface of
this embedded design, but I hope you have been
impressed by what I have shown you and the display of
Mathematical symmetry. I hope you can see that numbers
are not a random selection of values, but have been
carefully chosen by the Mathematical equations.

yeah yeah yeah....

The encoding of Jesus Christ, the Word and God on this matrix truly
stamps the Atoms and Protons as having God as their Author
“ the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood,
even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn
of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and
that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions,
or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he
is before all things, and by him all things consist.” Col 1:13-17

I will now sum it all up with what is at the end of this fairly long and VERY DETAIL oriented pdf file...

The scriptures Gen 1.1, John 1.1 and Deut 6.4 that give the details of
Creation and the Nature of the Godhead, all agree numerically with the
factors displayed in the DNA Codons.
Now we will turn to the very structure of the Universe. The Universe is
made from Molecules, atoms, neutrons, protons then ultimately
subatomic particles. These particles are called Electrons, Quarks,
Gluons, Photons etc. It is proposed that “pure energy” created these
particles based on a number of blueprints called “Quantum electrical
fields.” When the British actor Ken Campbell
interviewed The
Director of CERN - [ European Organization for Nuclear Research ].
The director ask Ken “how many blueprints, do you think you need,
to create all the sub atomic particles for world you see around you.”
Ken thought for a moment and replied “perhaps billions of blueprints.”
The director said “Only 37” — 37 yet again. When will we believe!
Ken said “do you mean the whole show—the Creation of the
Universe, could be done with 37 Blueprints” The Director said “YES”
I call to your attention that these discoveries have been made by scientists
who do not have the knowledge of the numerical structure of the Bible.
It is appreciated that it is difficult to follow all this arithmetic but you can
understand the point of all this Numerical Symmetry in Scripture, the
DNA Codons and the Atomic Structure. God is the Author of all !

I personally have an 'average' understanding and knowledge of DNA, I'd go as far to say... first year college level. As to the mathematics, there's nothing all that difficult about what is presented in these works. I feel that there is much truth to what is presented here, although I wouldn't go as far to say that it's all correct.

I didn't create this thread with the initiative to express any opinions, rather, was just trying to bring awareness to this file and the information with in it. There are many on ATS who would love to check this out, and to escape the tedious or monotonous task of private messaging this link to them, here it is for all to see.

So that's it, flame away... but, before doing so, check out the file and read it over.

Edit: I apologize about the link, if there is anybody that can solve this issue... please do so, I will greatly appreciate it.
edit on 31-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional comment

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Not posting in reply to the topic but how to properly link a URL. Use the code [ url]yoururlherebeginningwithhttp://[ /url]

Where there are spaces take those away and you'll have a fully working link.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

There is no doubt that God has encoded the Bible with a trail that leads us to the building blocks of all of reality. Consider this:

"The Hebrew language consists of 22 letters that form roots to make words and sentences. Hebrew is a concrete language. Greek is an abstract language of 24 letters. Each letter of the Greek language represents various equations that form the links in the chain of life. Combine these two languages and you get 46 letters, symbolically representing the hidden information in our DNA.

Like looking in a mirror, the human genome is comprised of two sets of 22 chromosomes. Additionally, there are 2 sex chromosomes. Ironically, Hebrew and Greek letters equal the 46 roots of language. Another irony is found in the 22 Amino Acids that form sentences of proteins that create the body. From my perspective, the Spirit is the information that streams this essence to form in the material world. When complete, we have a dual nature to our mind and body. One part is concrete and literal, like the Hebrew language. The other part is abstract, like the Greek language. When the two become one, we transcend the material world of form and substance with reason and intellect."

Our dual nature of concrete and abstract thought is tied to Greek and Hebrew letters. English is the merging of these two languages to allow the mind to see both literal and abstract thoughts as one combined awareness. Match this to what is stated in the PDF and we can say there is evidence that we were designed and this evidence cannot be refuted.

Evolution is an effect and not a cause.

Combine this with the understanding that the observer collapses the indeterminate wave of collapsing wave function and you can then determine that the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics is correct by default. Consciousness preexists matter. When God said WORD produced the world around us, we can believe him. It's a hologram of sorts.

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are INSIDE the image. Our consciousness is then rendered to the image of God within the image. This is why, when the Bible states, "To be absent from the Body is to be present with the LORD," it means that our image is not us. Our soul is connected to the image and we are not the image. Descartes was correct with his philosophy of a separate mind and body. The matrix is not that far from the truth of the matter.

Father is LIGHT (ALL OF IT)

Son is WORD / The Wave of Light

Holy Spirit is Consciousness. The Spirit collapses the wave function to render the world around us.

Matter is both particle and wave. This is our body. Consciousness is then the third part of the trinity that makes us God's image. God is one person, yet three. We are Three, yet one person. It's a projections.

Read the article in my signature titled, "A Theory of Existence"

edit on 31-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
This is why, when the Bible states, "To be absent from the Body is to be present with the LORD," it means that our image is not us. Our soul is connected to the image and we are not the image. Descartes was correct with his philosophy of a separate mind and body. The matrix is not that far from the truth of the matter.

way over my head.
honestly, I hate philosophy because I can't follow a train of thought all the way through. I just go in circles, or fall head-long into the rabbit hole altogether.

my question about your response though, is what about people who do astral projection? Would you say that they are with the Lord when they are allegedly away from their body during this activity?

I'm kinda afraid to look at it. I don't want my head to implode. But, I am nosey so I will most likely take a gander at it at one point or another.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

This is why, when the Bible states, "To be absent from the Body is to be present with the LORD," it means that our image is not us. Our soul is connected to the image and we are not the image. Descartes was correct with his philosophy of a separate mind and body. The matrix is not that far from the truth of the matter.

way over my head.
honestly, I hate philosophy because I can't follow a train of thought all the way through. I just go in circles, or fall head-long into the rabbit hole altogether.

my question about your response though, is what about people who do astral projection? Would you say that they are with the Lord when they are allegedly away from their body during this activity?

I'm kinda afraid to look at it. I don't want my head to implode. But, I am nosey so I will most likely take a gander at it at one point or another.

It's fair to say that there is something to Near Death Experiences that prove that the soul can move from the body. Solomon called it the Silver Cord.

Ecclesiastes 12

Remember your Creator
in the days of your youth,
before the days of trouble come
and the years approach when you will say,
“I find no pleasure in them”—
2 before the sun and the light
and the moon and the stars grow dark,
and the clouds return after the rain;
3 when the keepers of the house tremble,
and the strong men stoop,
when the grinders cease because they are few,
and those looking through the windows grow dim;
4 when the doors to the street are closed
and the sound of grinding fades;
when people rise up at the sound of birds,
but all their songs grow faint;
5 when people are afraid of heights
and of dangers in the streets;
when the almond tree blossoms
and the grasshopper drags itself along
and desire no longer is stirred.
Then people go to their eternal home
and mourners go about the streets.

6 Remember him—before the silver cord is severed,
and the golden bowl is broken;
before the pitcher is shattered at the spring,
and the wheel broken at the well,
7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

8 “Meaningless! Meaningless!” says the Teacher.[a]
“Everything is meaningless! ”

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here is how the 64 codon pattern in tRNA and mRNA is embodied in the sacred geometries of various religions and in the pattern of intervals between the notes in the seven musical scales (the Church musical modes):
smphillips.8m.com...

This article proves mathematically that the codon pattern of DNA conforms to the universal blueprint found in various sacred geometries.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Do people really need EVIDENCE, that there IS a Creator? Seriously??? So, the variety of fruits and veggies on our planet, isn't enough? The stars, the moon, the SUN.....not convincing? For real???

Can i whisper a little secret: "Without FAITH it is impossible to PLEASE Him (God)" (Heb 11:6) Faith is the key to God's heart!!!! If anyone tells you anything, other than that.......THEY'RE LYING!!! But 1st, you've got to study the INSTRUCTION Manual, and build your FAITH. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the WORD of God" (Rom 10:17)

I did, enjoy the fact that God wrote HIS WORD in our BLOOD! "Life is in the blood"! (Lev 17:11) Now i understand that scripture, even more. Thanks!!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There is no doubt that God has encoded the Bible with a trail that leads us to the building blocks of all of reality.

None. No doubt. Nada. As good as known. Fact. No theory.

Got it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So if there is a code in the bible and it's there for some strange reason how would we know if the associations we make are real or not. We can tag things onto other things and manipulate everything to come to some conclusions. These things can be interpreted to fit our knowledge or desire. That is not a true test of reality.

I don't know if I really want to know my future. If I did I might do things that would go against my chosen path in life. I can predict things by what I see in the present world but sometimes things unexpected happens and everything changes. Human nature seems to be a curse of predicting things. People constantly do irrational things and change the way things go. Sometimes two wrongs do make a right even though logic does not allow for that. I'll let others try to read codes in the bible.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow, amazing find. I really want to understand this, I'm gonna take the time to read the whole thing it's so interesting!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
So if there is a code in the bible and it's there for some strange reason how would we know if the associations we make are real or not. We can tag things onto other things and manipulate everything to come to some conclusions. These things can be interpreted to fit our knowledge or desire. That is not a true test of reality.

I don't know if I really want to know my future. If I did I might do things that would go against my chosen path in life. I can predict things by what I see in the present world but sometimes things unexpected happens and everything changes. Human nature seems to be a curse of predicting things. People constantly do irrational things and change the way things go. Sometimes two wrongs do make a right even though logic does not allow for that. I'll let others try to read codes in the bible.

Numbers ARE a true representation of reality. I think what you're trying to say is that the words themselves are intepretations and subjective, BUT the numbers are universal. Technology wouldn't exist without a way to interpret reality. The paper in the OP is just evidence that the author of the Bible, the superior encoder, God, is the true Supreme being.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Mathematicians try to say that numbers are the universal language. To a certain point they are right, when it comes to math they are. Everyone tries to make their reality as the true reality. People know how to count without being taught. Maybe they only know how to count to ten but they will figure it out. I think we have to ability to communicate with other beings collectively but we are told this doesn't exist, that humans lost the trait. I think that is an outright lie. Maybe some can't but others can. We are being suppressed by our conditioning. We are being suppressed by our knowledge. Others want it that way so they can have power over us. There may be a communication that exists with some extremely supreme race somewhere also. It could originate on a different planet or from some intelligence of the big picture. This we could refer to as god. This intelligence could be energy within a cosmic cloud for all I know. The intelligence could be with Mother earth as a collective intelligence of all her creatures. If the latter is true than someone possessing a strong link to her would be able to have influence of all living things on this planet. They may call these individuals Indigo children or Starchilds. They could call them messiahs or Saints. I think a person possessing these traits would be targeted for destruction by the present greedy powers because a person given this ability would lose it if the earth or god sensed corruption. I think many have been created but society purposely corrupted them so they lost their power. A couple thousand years of knowledge gained by those of evil and greed could create such a plan. I have a funny suspicion that tptb screwed up and things are going to change.

Enough BS and deep unproven thought. TPTB have messed up by allowing the net to be created, they thought they could control it but they are fools.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Excellent thanks for sharing. I wonder what the applications of this might be....

There is only 1 day and it is the day to repent.

top topics

join