It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory on conspiracy theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
Yeah, sorry, I didn't catch that.

I don't know how much I'll notice, but I'll keep it in mind.

No prob, I should have left that out of the original post (have edited it) because it automatically made people focus on trolls instead of the topics

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hmmm, every hot topic is just barely in the "originated yesterday" side.

If it does it again; maybe you should change it to GMT/UT (Greenwich Mean Time - Universal Time) or this whole month's data might slip through a narrow time gap.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Okay - Saturday 2 June 2012
Finally got the first one this month that hit Hot Topic Category on it's (possessive *smirk*) first day of posting as far as I know so far.

Current Category - World War Three

Current Thread Title - Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

Current URL - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit - I notice your hypothesis has "Mainstream News" for Saturdays. I don't know about where you are, but here in Texas the whole news media seems to go to sleep on weekends. Often there is record breaking news and they miss it entirely! They, like the postal service, seems to spend the weekdays catching up on last weekend's materials.
edit on 2/6/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Okay - Saturday 2 June 2012
Finally got the first one this month that hit Hot Topic Category on it's (possessive *smirk*) first day of posting as far as I know so far.

Current Category - World War Three

Current Thread Title - Will Europe Help America In WW3? Should They?

Current URL - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit - I notice your hypothesis has "Mainstream News" for Saturdays. I don't know about where you are, but here in Texas the whole news media seems to go to sleep on weekends. Often there is record breaking news and they miss it entirely! They, like the postal service, seems to spend the weekdays catching up on last weekend's materials.
edit on 2/6/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

I attempted to get some data, but found that even by clicking "new topics" (about 5 minutes after I posted a new topic), not all new topics show up. So, there's not really an accurate way to collect the data
....well, at least not an accurate way that wouldn't be MASSIVELY time consuming, therefore, I have abandoned my project

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Okay, thanks. Got it. Sounded like a tedious, boring project anyway.
Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join