It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Mk Ultra Activities Around my House.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The poster claiming that he is being harassed is most likely on the flip side of the accusation. While I think he has relevant information and potential for interaction should he actually be more forthcoming, I think he is more insistent on trolling those who are being directly effected...though to his credit...the discussion of this topic is quite important for the following -

When ethical discussions are missing, national laws not enforced, and a huge technological area completely denied, one should be suspicious. Because there might be a good reason: crimes against humanity going on, completely unnoticed.

United Targeted Individuals Europe

- so whatever side of the fence he actually is on, bringing the topic to light and gaining interested discussion is still his fault and awesome in my opinion.

By the way, my links below discuss this topic and I am indeed a targeted individual (hear voices clearly every day; it's like a cell phone conversation that never ends and can never be turned off...at least by me)...

There is much information to be found on the web and while there are people who are much smarter than I who can work out the science/tech, I have experienced many remote influences and have a vested interest in expressing myself in such a way as to not be immediately written off...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The original poster was saying that he felt he should be compensated for the pain and suffering that he is experiencing. I''m not sure how anyone saw it to mean anything else unless they were intentionally trying to discredit him--not surprising to me actually.

The experiments did NOT end in the 1950s. Currently, there are 6 US soldiers and the V.A. which are attempting to go after the CIA to retrieve documentation related to experiments on the soldiers. Here is a link to said information:

Veterans’ group: CIA blocking lawsuit over experiments on troops

Also see this one:
Soldier cannot sue government for '___' experiments - U.S. v. Stanley, 479 U.S. 1005 (1986)

Oh, look...more information:
Edgewood Arsenal experiments

Now that we have this done with, I can say that I have a similar problem with the tinnitus in my ears. I've even found that sometimes it is different in each ear, and sometimes I can focus hard and make it go away, or at least lessen. In it's self, this sound isn't painful, but it does tend to make me very irritated, sometimes angry and impatient. maybe unrelated, but I can not tolerate high treble-it has the same effect on me.

Two nights ago, at about 11:15pm, a chopper came to our house, lowered down to about 100 feet and hovered there for almost 2 minutes. Then it just flew away. We live in the woods, there is no reason that a chopper would do this. This is not the first time choppers have done this to me. there have been at least 2 other occasions it has happened where I had witnesses of the event. I was scared, but now I'm just angry.

People have died...
1977 Alfred X (grandfather-pfc in the US army) dies in a lake while fishing. ALONE. Body was found by relatives.

1988 Kenneth X (boyfriend) is killed followed out of a bar after an argument with the owner, he is stabbed once in the chest by a 13" bootknife. I was pulled into hiding and drugged by friends who were scared for the 3 days of the hearings for his killer. less than 2 weeks later, the killer was released. Courts found that the death of Kenneth was in self-defense. Kenneth was unarmed.

1992 Wendall X (husband) was found dead in his cousins trailer home. He was found hanging in a closet in the fetal position. Wire was wrapped around his neck and attached to a boot string. Though publicly the death was listed as a suicide, the US Army performed an investigation and determined that it was murder. He had bruises on his neck, back, stomach, and genital area. It was suspicious that he was in the fetal position after having hung himself. We wer getting divorced--his sister gave me the details of this incident.

1992 Derrek X (friend) was found dead in a motel room. Cause of death was suicide by pills.

2008 Renee X (mother) found dead in her room in the hospital. Her face was smashed in due to a "fall". Cause of death was listed as asphixiation. Claiming that a cancerous tumor from her lung broke free and lodged it's self in her airway. The day before her death, she continually tried to "escape" from the hospital where she was to have surgery, claiming to her brother that she had to get away because they were experimenting on her and were going to kill her.

My pets get killed...Littlefoot "hit by car" (2000-cat), Taz -throat cut (2000 cat), Munky-belly split open (2002-cat), Junior, & Bob -dissappear same day-Stormy comes home with her back injured (2003-cats), Mouser- poisoned (July 3rd 2006 cat), Pandora-poisoned (Mid July 2006 black lab), Baby-unknown illness suspected long term poisoning (2007-cat).

1995 I was run over by a van and drug 25 feet, I lived and the hosptial gave me plates over my injuries. The plates were infected with hospital mrsa...my baby brother was hit by a car a couple years later and was in a coma for 13 days--he was 10. Now he is in the army. Was supposed to start college, had books and everything, called my dad that day saying he was going to go to the army instead.

This IS real...I'm NOT crazy, and I don't think we should treat people with these claims as if they are or as if they are lying until we know they are. There is alot more, but I am almost out of characters, and don't want to post it all right now as I am getting overly stressed.

Please, don't bother posting rude comments to me, whether you believe me or not, I've just been through way to freaking much to deal with people being mean...I'm trying to find someone who knows more about what the hell is happening to me, and to find someone who DOESN'T think I'm totally nuts (preferably someone who reads and is intelligent).

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

The whole delusional paranoia aspect is just a way to discredit mk ultra victims this stuff never ended and shame on you! Mk ultra projects have been funded by the same people who funded psychology. DUH

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kimberly6

Thank you! You are so right, how do you go about this legally? I need some help with my issues. My situation is really bad. I started figuring all this stuff out over a year ago and then I began getting death threats. shortly after I was sexually assaulted by someone who was HIV positive, and I have been sick since june 2011. They denied anything was wrong with me but now I have solid evidence (utlrasounds) that indicate my kidneys are failing. However I don't think I will gain much help from the legal system. Are there attorneys who will work specifically to prove this kind of stuff?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthKorea

Why do I still feel the frequency heavily on me?

Because your zapatopi.net... has a hole in it, just make a new one.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by snugglebug861

Oh how eloquent of you. MK Ultra was the name of one government project, not an "umbrella designation, " hence, if any similar activity is happening today (which it probably is) would exist under a different name. Wanna know how I know that? Well, everyone and their little sister knows about MK Ultra. It would be pretty foolish to undertake black budget projects under a name that is familiar in the public eye now wouldn't it? Duh. Also, it's psychoanalysis that was used. If you wanna make "Duh" posts, at least try to get your facts straight. It's alot less embarrassing that way.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Wow...I've known about this type of activity on their part, but I didn't realize it was happening to so many other people. As far as I know, there is no one who will touch these cases because they have made it a point to discredit us so stongly. Protecting yourself is really the only thing you can do--that includes falling off the grid. But, falling off the grid...I did that as a teen. I had some guy jump out of a car, grab me and throw me to the ground while whipping out this huge black gun. Suddenly, I saw a white truck (the vehicles were always white--go figure) with the barrel of a shot gun in a parking lot... it was pointed right at me and the wall behind me exploded into pieces.

The guy grabbed my arm and pulled me with him claiming he was CIA and was saving my life. I was a homeless teen and it was right around the time that my boyfriend was killed, so I just listened to him. It was all really weird. Finally he took me to a friends house, pulled out his gun and threatened my friend. He said, "if anything happens to her, I will come for you." then disappeared.

About a month later, I went to my friends house to visit. He told me to leave. I asked why and he said because my friend had been watching him and had even come to the door demanding to know where I was--using a gun.

Around that same time, I was pushed into an alley by a guy walking down a street...lots of other weird stuff like that too...

Not much can be done, because most people view the situation just as all the nay sayers on this thread have approached it. If we harm them, we go to prision and are good as dead...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Maybe because you're not submitting to whatever it is you're supposed to be submitting to?

You're still alive...therefore, assume that there is some reason for that--some purpose you serve for them. Perhaps this is just that they are observing you to see how you are responding to whatever it is that they have done to you? I have theories that I'm not going into on here --or really anywhere else.

You have to be sure you're getting sleep...I just went a few days with little sleep, food or drink...now I'm more able to think clearly and focus on protecting myself.

I'm sorry, but I'm not telling you how to stop it because then it will be commonly known information and it is important that who ever is doing this does not know how we are stopping it. But you CAN stop it...It's all in YOUR head...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Not "everyone" knows what MKUltra is. And even those who do, do not necessarily know the true nature of it all. They have no idea how the various projects are named or anything else.

Not to mention that if they are being used, or were being used they may not have the mental capacities and patience to read 50 internet links to see what may or may not pertain to their situation.

I will say, that with as much as you seem to know about MKULTRA and with the air of authority you use when replying to people, that either you are trying to harass people on this forum (why is the question there) OR, you really don't have as much information as you would like other's to believe.

I would strongly suggest that people simply ignore your posts altogether because I personally think you are more than a mere troll.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I am curious as to why this thread is still going. The op does not truly respond to anything that is asked of him. When he does reply it is with one line sentences.

Sorry, but I believe you are all being taken for a ride.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Azdraik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimberly6

Yea well the problem is, my kidneys are both failing, which means I need dialysis or I am going to die. I can't fall off the grid either. I dont know if its true but my dad said I was implanted as a child with electrodes in my brain and I definitely have scars and bumps on my head where he said they would be located. (my father died this year and I guess he was coming clean before he passed?) I never paid much attention to the scars. but the point is I don't care about the mk ultra stuff to me its just medical malepractice on the end of the doctors, everyone I have called told me they can't take the case because it would be medical male practice. But I did notice that everytime i go to an authority figure for help about my situation NO BODY WANTS TO TAKE THE CASE. I even received death threats last year and the police refused to file a report on the death threats. IDK it's all so bizarre to me, I didn't even know I was a victim of this stuff until I started looking up the monarch program, I just thought people were assholes. But there were too many coinsidences in my life that fit hand in hand with the monarch program for me to just brush it off. I really need someone to help me or I will die. If you go to my videos on youtube you can actually view my ultrasounds where you can see that my kidneys really are failing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by snugglebug861

The whole delusional paranoia aspect is just a way to discredit mk ultra victims this stuff never ended and shame on you! Mk ultra projects have been funded by the same people who funded psychology. DUH

Governments do things in controlled situations because they want data. The protocols include obvious scientific elements.

They do not randomly get random people and harass them, because there is no governmental value to it. Governments have project managers and budgets and reports and justifications---especially in the CIA. All the descriptions are completely unlike how a government project, even if malevolent, would be executed.

However, paranoid schizophrenics unfortunately believe that they do this, because it is strangely more comforting than the truth, which is that part of their brain has gone rogue and is lying to their consciousness and you cannot trust your own thoughts.
edit on 10-6-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Hmmm thats why the same people who helped fund the CIA in the past for Mk ultra are the same people who funded the psychologists who came up with the diagnosis of schizophrenia. The music industry actually profits alot by doing this to people if they are implanted with the correct technology. It's been going on since the 1930's, and there are alot of people who are aware of it. I'm sorry but I don't buy your story. I have never been diagnosed with scizophrenia, however, there are sick people out there who will stalk and prey on others. That's like saying someone is a delusional skizohprenic for realizing that a group of criminal psychopaths are stalking them. Perhaps it's not the government, but there is no doubt in my mind that people do this to others. It's basically the same concept of highschool. My ex boyfriend would hound his friends onto his ex girlfriend and have her harassed everywhere she went. That's what people do to eachother if they are crazy. I saw it first hand when it came to Megan ( my ex's ex) She was harassed everywhere she went until they chased her out of town. She defenitaley wasn't a paranoid scizophrenic. I'm sorry but I don't but that at all. I never saw this kind of stuff as crazy, first and foremost, if someone says there are people harassing them, then there are groups of people literally stalking and harassing them. There are so many people who came forward with these claims and wound up dead. Psychology has turned into an excuse for people with psychopathic tendancies to get away with their poor behavior. And FYI the goverment came up with money to control the masses you really think money or budget is an issue to them? Wow you are lost

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Once again... Somebody talking out of the side of their head with absolutely no experience!
"No way to know before experiencing"

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Ah!!! No you don't!!! And I have earned the right to make an observation through experience!

And if you have? Why are you being a hater!!!????

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well, to be honest with you, I don't think you're going to be able to go after anyone legally.

1. You don't have the name of a person/entity to sue. Therefore, taking it to court would be impossible.

2. You have no proof that anything has actually been done to you--proof would be required in order for a decision of guilt to be made. Which, is required in order to get a judgement from any court so far as I know.

It might be of interest to you to know that in 2006, I went to see a doctor because my side hurt, I ended up seeing a surgeon who did some testing and said my gallbladder needed to come out. I talked things over with him, and he actually gained my respect and trust, so I went through with the surgery with the agreement that he did not leave me side from the time I went under until the time I woke up. He did exactly that.

Before going into the surgery, I had explained my theories, and fears about having been part of some sort of project. He said he understood, and that my rational for believing such was happening was rather sound. Just before I went under, I pulled him to me and asked him to look around in there to see if anything looked out of place or weird.

After the surgery, he asked everyone else to step out of the room, and he told me that it was odd that my gallbladder was simply dead. It was a tannish color with white on it and it was really unlike anything he's encountered before. He also told me that he did notice that just behind the gallbladder, up towards my liver, there was scar and scar tissue. He said it was a scalloped shape, and that he did not know of ANY tool that would be used that would have left such a scar inside of me. he also couldn't figure out just how or why it was there.

Additionally, there are X-Rays that were taken at a local hospital that show about 100 staples inside of me on the OPPOSITE side...my left! Another doctor had a field day trying to locate the scars on my body that would help him figure out exactly how the hell these staples got there. I've combed over ALL my medical records and there is NOTHING there that would have been invasive in either of the areas I have mentioned...it is bizzare to say the least.

The reason I believe that I may have been involved in something like this is because my grandfather and his brother were soldiers in WWII...my dad was in Vietnam, and I sometimes have 'memories' of some pretty weird stuff.

I dunno...I suppose I'm not going to find any answers, or anyone who is more aware of what is going on other than myself...I have theories, but since I too have no proof of anything, theories are all I've got.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You know you are in the new MKUltra programme if all your medication is in the form of suppositories.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

You know you are in the new MKUltra programme if all your medication is in the form of suppositories.

Or you are just really constipated.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snugglebug861

Hmmm thats why the same people who helped fund the CIA in the past for Mk ultra are the same people who funded the psychologists who came up with the diagnosis of schizophrenia.

Paranoid schizophrenia has been recognized medically since prior to the creation of the CIA. Besides, why blame the CIA? They were generally pretty poor at human spycraft compared to the KGB. Their best successes were in aerospace surveillance technology---U-2, A-12/SR-71, and the CORONA satellite projects.

I'm sorry but I don't buy your story. I have never been diagnosed with scizophrenia, however, there are sick people out there who will stalk and prey on others. That's like saying someone is a delusional skizohprenic for realizing that a group of criminal psychopaths are stalking them.

Why a group?

Perhaps it's not the government, but there is no doubt in my mind that people do this to others. It's basically the same concept of highschool. My ex boyfriend would hound his friends onto his ex girlfriend and have her harassed everywhere she went. That's what people do to eachother if they are crazy.

That's what people to do each other if they're assholes.

If they're mentally ill, they might think the CIA or ET has implanted mind-control objects and is talking crap to them wherever they go, even when they move out of town.

I saw it first hand when it came to Megan ( my ex's ex) She was harassed everywhere she went until they chased her out of town. She defenitaley wasn't a paranoid scizophrenic. I'm sorry but I don't but that at all. I never saw this kind of stuff as crazy, first and foremost, if someone says there are people harassing them, then there are groups of people literally stalking and harassing them.

Vindictive ex-boyfriend? Lots of examples.

CIA mind-control implantation and harassment of random joe on the street for no motivation? Nope.

There are so many people who came forward with these claims and wound up dead. Psychology has turned into an excuse for people with psychopathic tendancies to get away with their poor behavior.

In what way? People can be assholes without being crazy and be assholes and being crazy. Schizophrenia is treatable, though poorly with great difficulty. Actual sociopathy is diagnosable but untreatable, and they are the really scary ones. They aren't delusional---they are highly rational---they just are wicked selfish people.

And FYI the goverment came up with money to control the masses you really think money or budget is an issue to them? Wow you are lost

Money and budget is always an issue to them. The government is not uniform, and there is no "technological" way to control the masses. However, unlimited and anonymous funding of 'attack PACs' has been legalized and that's pretty damn destructive, no mind-control-lasers needed, just sleazy assholes.
edit on 12-6-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Stop accusing the OP of having schizophrenia; you are not qualified to make that diagnoses.

People are genuinely fairgamed and targeted for mind fXcking. Usually it s not the CIA, but fringe cults, by a psychopath (they get off on messing with a 'normal') and the police who try to provoke a mall killer situation by hounding a gun person to increase their budgets because of new demands.

Operation Freakout, also known as Operation PC Freakout, was a Church of Scientology covert plan intended to have the US author and journalist Paulette Cooper imprisoned or committed to a mental institution. The plan, undertaken in 1976 following years of Church-initiated lawsuits and covert harassment, was meant to eliminate the perceived threat that Cooper posed to the Church and obtain revenge for her publication in 1971 of a highly-critical book, The Scandal of Scientology. The Federal Bureau of Investigation discovered documentary evidence of the plot and the preceding campaign of harassment during an investigation into the Church of Scientology in 1977, eventually leading to the Church compensating Cooper in an out-of-court settlement.

en.wikipedia.org...

If the FBI hadn't accidentally discovered the plot, the Scientologists would have driven Cooper to madness, prison or suicide.

Part of the headgame involves stalking, surveillance behaviour that is meant to be obvious, vandalism of odd and of limited value personal items, silent phone calls, telephone bugging with personal discussions mimicked by others while in public, slander campaigns etc.

Anyone complaining of this type of hounding is often thought to be mentally ill when they are not. Often victims are overwhelmed by the hounding and cannot rationally articulate what is happening to them and their generalized and confused complaints comes across as if they are really crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join