It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl erupts in front of Goldfish, Kings Cross

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by magma

Maybe not in this case or context but everywhere else in the world the blood is on americans hands.

Go home Americans

I am sure the Aborigines have similar thoughts.....................

As would your Native Indians I would imagine......................

I am sure that my kids,who are Part Native American,and their Mother who is also,would agree wholeheartedly.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by 29INFDIV
reply to post by Germanicus

So you are saying the 'culture' of AU is 'harder' than the US???? Have you ever been to Los Angeles or Baltimore? Yeah tell those people you are harder than them because of your 'culture.' Cause gee that really makes a lot of sense.....

29INFDIV

LA or Baltimore???

Go to england and mix with some soccer hooligans.

Yes,I think American culture is the softest. Im sorry if that offends but its my honest opinion

Watch some English or Kiwi or Aussie football. We dont wear all that stupid armour. It would be a sign of fear and weakness. We dont even like guys that wear headgear,which is minimal compared to your helmets. To wear headgear is to say you are scared. ( no offence Jonathan Docking
).

edit on 31-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

No offense but look at how small your players are our baseball players are bigger. Now you take our football players who can weigh up to 300 lbs even without armor could run your little guys over with no problem. They wear padding so players won't get hurt.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Ha! google Sonny Bill Williams.

Docking was a fullback in the 80's. We have backs and forwards. Small guys can be as hard as the big guys. Google Gilmiester. (the Axe)

And we are more than fat sumo wrestlers that push against each other. And soft guys that run out of bounds if they have made a decent gain to avoid contact. Thats unthinkable for us. even if we could go out of bounds and retain possesion we would not. That is a self preservation American mentality. We look for contact.

I have a thread on it actually.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit- and I didnt watch your little video but like I said, we dont care how big a guy is in Australia. We are Spartan-like that way. A small guy can be the hardest guy on the field.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Are you one of those dumb yanks who thinks that some amateur american rugby player who doesn't even get played for paying is a worthy comparison to a professional football player?

and the tests aren't even the same bloody tests! silly americans. Do you yanks think this is science?

you know the average height of rugby and nfl players is the same, and that the average weight is only 20lbs different between pro sides. silly, silly amerikans

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Ignore the yanks mate, 2 NFL teams this year have signed 2 garbage rugby players who aren't even tough or athletic. Which disproves their claims that its some freak athlete sport, because the rugby players they signed are bums

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I think sports show and give a great example of American ignorance to the world in that regard

When it comes to sports the typical Yank will say theirs is the best and speak on other sports, even though they have 0 experience of other sports and are making it up as they go along

where as if you speak to someone from aus, nz or europe they will be able to talk about american sports because we've seen a lot of it, because it's on all pay tv channels, and so many people watch it

in contrast americans know NOTHING about rugby, or afl, or soccer, or any sport outside of their country. Every opinion that they give is born of ignorance. A Brit could tell you about the wildcat formation, an American couldn't distinguish a scrum from a maul

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales
I think sports show and give a great example of American ignorance to the world in that regard

When it comes to sports the typical Yank will say theirs is the best and speak on other sports, even though they have 0 experience of other sports and are making it up as they go along

where as if you speak to someone from aus, nz or europe they will be able to talk about american sports because we've seen a lot of it, because it's on all pay tv channels, and so many people watch it

in contrast americans know NOTHING about rugby, or afl, or soccer, or any sport outside of their country. Every opinion that they give is born of ignorance. A Brit could tell you about the wildcat formation, an American couldn't distinguish a scrum from a maul

Exactly.

And EA Sorts "Its in the game".
Madden rules.

They are so ego-centric. not all, but most. I would know more about the NFL than most Americans. We also get ESPN and Fox Sports. Like we havent seen the NBA,NFL,NHL,MLB.....

It is why they say that if your not American then we shouldnt speak about their politics because we dont understand. really? I understand fine. We get your 24 hour news here too. The whole freaking world is flooded with american bs. Like we dont know them. We know them better than they know themselves.

I am more American than most Americans
Its all around me my whole freaking life.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

We send them our washed up AFL Players because most Americans cant kick a footy.

They only go when they get old.

Americans are mostly very arrogant people with a bloated sense of importance.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
I see from this site that Australians also have bigoted arseholes that lump everyone up from certain places into one group, and talk $hit about them to make themselves feel better. Last I checked man, your crap stinks too. Every reason that you give to hate Americans, I can find an example of by your behavior in this thread.

People hate Americans because you kill and ruin the world for everybody else.

Can you say the same of Australia? I don't think you can.

It's not that cut and dry, dude or dudette. Ever hear of JOINT OPERATIONS? Ever hear of NATO? Ever hear of UNITED NATIONS? Well, guess what. Australian military is involved in operations conducted by all listed. There are Australian military personnel in almost **every** American Major Command (MAJCOM) such as PACOM and more. If you want to sling accusations, then you better look in the mirror because your own people are involved in what you call "...kill and ruin the world for everybody else." That in and of itself is a huge over-simplification of the current world stage.

It's shades of gray, not black and white. And for the record, Aussie participation in US and NATO operations help make the world a better, safer place. The last major success of NATO and the US was helping the freedom fighters in Libya liberate their country from a dictator who condoned the rape and humiliation of women. That sounds like a big PLUS for our two countries to cooperate.

And a reply to whoever said it was impossible for Japan to have invaded Australia in WWII: incorrect. The US military presence strongly deterred Japanese expansion into Australia, a ripe target.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Ever hear of JOINT OPERATIONS? Ever hear of NATO? Ever hear of UNITED NATIONS?

Who puts the most funds into the UN and NATO???

Who makes the rest of us throw in?

Funny how Russia and China finally have the clout now to tell you to [SNIP] off isnt it.

The days of NATO and the UN are numbered. America does not like China and Russia playing Americas game and beating them at it do they?

And a reply to whoever said it was impossible for Japan to have invaded Australia in WWII: incorrect. The US military presence strongly deterred Japanese expansion into Australia, a ripe target.

edit- And you know who I am. Do you know the person in the picture? What do you know about him? What do you know of the strategy of Japan? Not much? Thought so. I actually do.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

'Hey McFly!!' read my response you hate monger! My country is middle class huh? I could say a lot about your country, second class, but I have respect for the people who live there. Let it sink in, oh wait? That's right it's the internet, I grew up as a WHITE kid in Baltimore City in the 80's and 90's, Just look up the crime stats widely available for 28th Street & Old York Road. And you are really pressing my 'Soft' Buttons to send you a ticket to right there, even come down there, because you Sir are not from here, can not comment about people from here, and have no REAL friggin' idea about people that are from here. You wanna give me some boomerang lessons, cause I think every time I threw one it'd hit you. So when you generalize a people when most of them on here are veterans which can and most probably knock the feces out of you, choose you words, cause we will always knock the snot out of you.

In my forecast for Australia Cloudy with nice people, Chance of A-Holes,

29INFDIV

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

'Hey McFly!!' read my response you hate monger! My country is middle class huh? I could say a lot about your country, second class, but I have respect for the people who live there. Let it sink in, oh wait? That's right it's the internet, I grew up as a WHITE kid in Baltimore City in the 80's and 90's, Just look up the crime stats widely available for 28th Street & Old York Road. And you are really pressing my 'Soft' Buttons to send you a ticket to right there, even come down there, because you Sir are not from here, can not comment about people from here, and have no REAL friggin' idea about people that are from here. You wanna give me some boomerang lessons, cause I think every time I threw one it'd hit you. So when you generalize a people when most of them on here are veterans which can and most probably knock the feces out of you, choose you words, cause we will always knock the snot out of you.

29INFDIV

My good friend JailTails is not even from Australia. And please tell me what is so hard about baltimore? ( not that a low socio economic area says anything about ones culture anyway. We all have them )

And you assume alot about my friend dont you. He seems like a stand up guy to me.

Edit- do people not gang up on people and not shoot each other in Baltimore? because that would be hard.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

29INFDIV

You're one of the rare few white americans who doesn't live in the burbs in a wooden house. Congratulations.

Now go tell your mates to harden up and drink some bloody concrete!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

lol You ever heard any stories about the VanDoos (Royal 22nd Regiment)? If you have, than you understand why Marines are actually scared to go into the pubs in Valcartier. It's funny when you see these big, square jawed manly men getting all nervous over a few francos lol. The guys in the VanDoos are a special bunch though. I have no problem (even with my service in an Anglophone regiment) stating that if the Francophone regiments in Canada had numbers, they would have no problem conquering the world. I would have liked to have seen the look on the faces of the American troops when they find out the frenchies are coming (hypothetically speaking) lol. They'd probably bug out on the spot lol. All jokes aside though, in my service, I met alot of American Soldiers and Marines. The ones that had combat operations in the 'Stan under their belt usually had a "Thank God the Canadians were there." story lol.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

LMAO I love it when American soldiers think they are all hard. You wouldn't be so tough if you had a VanDoo knocking on your door.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I starred this btw....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You should pay attention to the placement of the hit. Your rugby players hit in the belly and our football players hit in the chest. 1600 lbs vs 4800 lbs If you think your wimpy rugby players could stand up to an American football player then you guys are mental.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by 29INFDIV

LMAO I love it when American soldiers think they are all hard. You wouldn't be so tough if you had a VanDoo knocking on your door.

Bring them on they are nothing but line infantry. They would make our special forces laugh.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I was with their detachment in the stan, They are from Quebec, not Australia, find your own friggin thread. I would take one Aussie for 10 men in the 22nd franco regiment Freakin get real, their deployment to the stan was their first combat deployment in how long????? Rigght......

29INFDIV

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I never said one thing about him, re-read.

29INFDIV

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join