It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl erupts in front of Goldfish, Kings Cross

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

Thanks mate.

Arrogant Americans really get under my skin.

Especially when it is clear that they have no idea what they are talking about.

edit- kinda remind me of those arrogant Cane Toads
(personal joke)
And I mean no offence to the Brits with my post. You guys have a stiff upper lip. And the two finger salute

edit on 31-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
So what are you trying to say? That the stereotypical racist Aussie said something racist to the poor black victims?

So, you rage against a stereotype...........

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
Just take a look at how the black Americans are dressed and compare it to the Aussies, it shows a massive difference. They look like gangster thugs with their pants at their knees..

And then you make your own little stereotype.

What is the point you are trying to make?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
America and Australia go waaaaay back as allies. Included in that mutual protection are the UK, Canada and New Zealand. It's a strong bond that began a long time ago, and was especially strengthened during WWII when the Japanese invaded throughout the Pacific theater. Yanks, Brits, Aussies, Canadians and New Zealanders fought side-by-side to repel the enemy.

Years passed and "the enemy" even became friends. Today, the Germans and Japanese and Italians get along with the allied nations. You can try to incite hatred via this thread, but the years of good fellowship, trust and mutual protection will always trump the Horn of Hatred and Unrest that you continue to blow.

Why not incite cooperation, kindness and understanding? The US and Australia, and their militaries and citizens, are stronger **because** of their friendship. Everyone who is mongering hatred here by calling for one group of people to leave, or slingling accusations at another group, is not helping the world to be a better place. We're all in this together. Don't let yourselves be divided by hatred.

The strongest materials are those that are composed of *different* substances, like a finely crafted, master-level Samurai sword. It's blade is a mixture of hard and soft metal. Composite materials are the cutting edge in the aeronautical world because they are stronger, being composed of various --different-- materials. The best buffets in the world are those with the most diverse ingredients.

Pull it together and try to make the world a better place instead of exploiting differences. This was one incident. I'm sure, if you put your mind to it, you can find hundreds of examples where we help each other. We're better together, not apart.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
America and Australia go waaaaay back as allies. Included in that mutual protection are the UK, Canada and New Zealand. It's a strong bond that began a long time ago, and was especially strengthened during WWII when the Japanese invaded throughout the Pacific theater. Yanks, Brits, Aussies, Canadians and New Zealanders fought side-by-side to repel the enemy.

Years passed and "the enemy" even became friends. Today, the Germans and Japanese and Italians get along with the allied nations. You can try to incite hatred via this thread, but the years of good fellowship, trust and mutual protection will always trump the Horn of Hatred and Unrest that you continue to blow.

Why not incite cooperation, kindness and understanding? The US and Australia, and their militaries and citizens, are stronger **because** of their friendship. Everyone who is mongering hatred here by calling for one group of people to leave, or slingling accusations at another group, is not helping the world to be a better place. We're all in this together. Don't let yourselves be divided by hatred.

The strongest materials are those that are composed of *different* substances, like a finely crafted, master-level Samurai sword. It's blade is a mixture of hard and soft metal. Composite materials are the cutting edge in the aeronautical world because they are stronger, being composed of various --different-- materials. The best buffets in the world are those with the most diverse ingredients.

Pull it together and try to make the world a better place instead of exploiting differences. This was one incident. I'm sure, if you put your mind to it, you can find hundreds of examples where we help each other. We're better together, not apart.

Well the difference is the Americans are imperialists and terrorists who try to take over other nations either physically or through propaganda and economic blackmail.

I don't think anybody minds building friendships with other nations, but why would anybody want to build friendship with the worlds biggest imperial terrorist state?

There is a reason Australians aren't complaining about Canadians or Germans.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

So you are saying the 'culture' of AU is 'harder' than the US???? Have you ever been to Los Angeles or Baltimore? Yeah tell those people you are harder than them because of your 'culture.' Cause gee that really makes a lot of sense.....

29INFDIV

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29INFDIV

So you are saying the 'culture' of AU is 'harder' than the US???? Have you ever been to Los Angeles or Baltimore? Yeah tell those people you are harder than them because of your 'culture.' Cause gee that really makes a lot of sense.....

29INFDIV

LA or Baltimore???

Go to england and mix with some soccer hooligans.

Yes,I think American culture is the softest. Im sorry if that offends but its my honest opinion

Watch some English or Kiwi or Aussie football. We dont wear all that stupid armour. It would be a sign of fear and weakness. We dont even like guys that wear headgear,which is minimal compared to your helmets. To wear headgear is to say you are scared. ( no offence Jonathan Docking
).

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

You don't get it, these people blame all Americans, anyone they can point their finger at, dare I say they wouldn't have the stones to say it in person.

29INFDIV

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
Watch some English or Kiwi or Aussie football. We dont wear all that stupid armour. It would be a sign of fear and weakness. We dont even like guys that wear headgear,which is minimal compared to your helmets. To wear headgear is to say you are scared. ( no offence Jonathan Docking
).

So............your proud of macho [SNIP]?

Yeah, we dont need helmets! I have a wife and kids at home who love me and i provide for them by making money, but i want to be macho and tough and not wear a helmet and maybe one day ill be paralysed, concussed or more and no longer be able to provide! Yah! Maybe my kids will grow up without a father, as im drinking though a straw, or simply incapable of speaking because ive had multiple concussions, a la Mohammed Ali! YAH!!

Moronic, and selfish.

edit on 31-5-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I appreciate your honest opinion, I am thankful for honesty. I am a rugby fan. Have you ever seen professional ice hockey? I will say it is a North American Sport, played the world over, and I would say it's as tough maybe even tougher than rugby. It certainly requires skill above that of rugby. I'm just saying ever got a 'Gordie Howe Hat trick?'
I just saw the picture, I have to admit it didn't look manly.....

29INFDIV
edit on 31-5-2012 by 29INFDIV because: Non Manly Picture Comment

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Dude, I'm talking about history and have no love for what our current government has done since WW2 or is doing now. Yes, the Japanese decided not to invade Australia because the US Navy was in the way. All Australia had left was a couple of cruisers and subs. Japanese battleships would have pounded Perth, Sydney and Brisbane and their carrier-based bombers could reach every city.

Attacking Australia would have been relatively easy as every major city except Canberra is on the coast. They wouldn't have had to take the entire outback, just the cities. I have no doubt Aussies would have resisted from inland for as long as it took. I'm not bashing Australians, their fighting abilities or courage - they fought as bravely as anyone - that's established fact. Australian troops were a big part of whipping Rommel in North Africa and kicking the Japs out of New Guinea, the Phillipines and Burma.

I'm not trying to pump up America's image here, we've ruined whatever goodwill we once had.

What bothers me is you seem to think the US did nothing to help Australia.
People from the US lost their sons, husbands and fathers to help protect your country.
Are you trying to deny that?

eta - who the hell is "Dugout Doug" ?
edit on 31-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Dude, I'm talking about history and have no love for what our current government has done since WW2 or is doing now. Yes, the Japanese decided not to invade Australia because the US Navy was in the way. All Australia had left was a couple of cruisers and subs. Japanese battleships would have pounded Perth, Sydney and Brisbane and their carrier-based bombers could reach every city.

Attacking Australia would have been relatively easy as every major city except Canberra is on the coast. They wouldn't have had to take the entire outback, just the cities. I have no doubt Aussies would have resisted from inland for as long as it took. I'm not bashing Australians, their fighting abilities or courage - they fought as bravely as anyone - that's established fact. Australian troops were a big part of whipping Rommel in North Africa and kicking the Japs out of New Guinea, the Phillipines and Burma.

I'm not trying to pump up America's image here, we've ruined whatever goodwill we once had.

What bothers me is you seem to think the US did nothing to help Australia.
People from the US lost their sons, husbands and fathers to help protect your country.
Are you trying to deny that?

This is my issue with this whole America did not help or do anything for Australia during WW2 in the Pacific.
Because I know the casualty figures show otherwise.

Alllied Casualties Pacific Theatre WW2

Pissing on the deaths of over 100,000 Americans is getting old.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
so we have a Australian make a post bashing Americans, Americans argue that they don't hate Australians and Australians still saying fah q Americans. Americans know their government is messed up and does some pretty despicable stuff, especially the ones on this forum. I haven't read anyone bashing Australians in this thread. If you have issues with Americans solders being in your country take it up with your leaders. Sure plenty of Americans are guilty of standing by and watching what TPTB are doing, and don't call, write or email their representatives, but have you? You guys come on here spewing hatred but are you doing anything in your day to day life to fight what you despise so much? ive never in my life met anyone that thought poorly of Australia. im sure there are people that are butt hurt that your dissing our country, and are replying with some gibberish or disinformation, but your not really helping your own cause. You sound pretty butt hurt yourselves for some reason, not really sure why but regardless i will still go to outback and get me a bloomin onion and a fosters, and laugh to my self about how worked up you get over something you probably make no effort in trying to change, and if you do try to work for change to get us out of your country, it appears to not be working, just as many Americans are sick of our leader policing the globe and strive to make a change to no avail. we are on this planet together we should all get along, when you let what a government does justify your hatred for a people, they win. when we can come together as people not as Americans, Australians, Brits, or what ever else we will be unstoppable. So theoretically coming here with all this anger is just what our leaders want you to do, divide and conquer. food for thought, feeding into what you claim to despise

peace,
Dirty

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
8reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yes, the Japanese decided not to invade Australia because the US Navy was in the way.

Are you crazy?

No,not because the Navy was in the way,because it was IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing to do with your navy.

Get over yourself.

edit- and who is dougout doug? google is your friend.

Im done with you. I can see debate with you will be worthless and exhausting.
Please stop insulting my country. Especially since most of you guys cant take genuine,on the mark criticism of your own. Thats always anti-american isnt it? By that ATS logic,you are anti-australian. I dont think you are but you are insulting us with your arrogance. Please stop.

edit- DENY ARROGANCE!

And I am the first to admit that this guy(if you know who he is) advised against taking on the US. He had been there and seen how industrialized you guys were. He knew that a prolonged war would end in defeat for Japan because Japan would never be able to pump out battleships like you guys could. At the start of the war Japan had an awesome navy that was the match of any nation. Their plan was to draw the US Navy into a decisive battle. It didnt work out that way and that guy in the picture (if you know who he is) proved to be correct. Also you guys cracked their codes which didnt help.

I know all about what happened. Dont say that I dont.

And the Japanese decided invasion of Australia was IMPOSSIBLE. Not based on your navy. I dont have much time for people like you but dont think I dont know what Im talking about. You cant fit much in a post either.

Anyway,Im not anti-american,and we did not need your help. You needed our help. Again,you are welcome. And its not so much about the people that were there but more, it relates to relations between Australia and America even today. America acts like they are just god. "The greatest country in the world". Like you won WW2 or something. Russia won the decisive battle in WW2. Not America. You guys sat back,then swooped in at the right time. You even made England pay back all the stuff you helped them out with. Your country acts like jerks. You are no better than anyone else. And it seems that your country does not appreciate any help it gets. It also seems you are quick to claim credit for everything. Its stupid. I know not all people are like you, but alot are hey.

I have noticed CrimsonKapital say that Australia never got so much as a thankyou and I didnt know what he meant. Now I know. Thanks for that. He means that you guys act like we should be thanking you. Its insulting

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen? I have no idea what this started over but seeming as the Americans are all black it may be considered "racially motivated", and since the American was the first one to throw the punch its obvious as to who started it.

I'm betting one of your ozzie friends said the word n*gger and it pissed them off. Well, now you know not to be flinging that word around carelessly, people in the U.S. have been killed for saying that word.

Naturally the guy running his mouth wasn't starting the fight, it was the black guy who reacted to being verbally attacked who is in the wrong

This has nothing to do with picking on australia because it is fun, my god you people have a knee jerk overrection to the dumbest things. Take a chill pill.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That is the whole thing about this whole incident, it was not Americans, but Aussies and their own Immigrants fighting, But no one has read the updated news reports and its all knee jerk bashing now.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen?

They didn't try to bash your servicemen. They did bash your servicemen.

I have to admit those Australian soldiers sure can run good.

When soldiers get bored they fight. When I was in the service we used to start fights all the time but when it was over we didn't call the cops. We just bought each other beers.

You're serious or just trolling?

It was pathetic the way 3-4 guys ganged up on one guy. He was squaring off ready to fight one on one and they attacked him because he was giving their guy a kicking. What should he have done, take them all on?

I don't care about servicemen fighting in a red light district, but to gang up on one guy is never ok. It's much worse when they are soldiers. I would have thought American forces were strict about that sort of cowardly play.

I just knew a nationalist American would come along and claim victory even though what he saw he side do was a cowardly act.

Oh, and Crimson - you are not Australian.

They were fighting one on one the other guys were trying to break it up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

29INFDIV

Of course Aus culture is harder than American culture. America is soft. You are a disgrace to the world.

The only tough Americans are immigrants living in the ghetto. The majority of your country is middle class, and soft.

There is no prevailing tough culture in America, the only tough people in America by in large are black and brown, and vilified because they're black and brown.

America is a disgrace to men the world over. You think anybody is scared of American men and your 2 cars and oversized wooden houses in the suburbs?

Culture absolutely makes sense and anyone saying otherwise has no life experience. If someone is raised in a tough culture then they're going to grow to be tough. If someone is raised in a soft culture, like the majority of American men, then you'll grow to be soft.

America, apart from the largely non-white communities in the projects, is soft.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
[SNIP]

People hate Americans because you kill and ruin the world for everybody else.

Can you say the same of Australia? I don't think you can.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I appreciate your honest opinion, I am thankful for honesty. I am a rugby fan. Have you ever seen professional ice hockey? I will say it is a North American Sport, played the world over, and I would say it's as tough maybe even tougher than rugby. It certainly requires skill above that of rugby. I'm just saying ever got a 'Gordie Howe Hat trick?'
I just saw the picture, I have to admit it didn't look manly.....

29INFDIV
edit on 31-5-2012 by 29INFDIV because: Non Manly Picture Comment

You're a buffoon. Hockey is not half as tough as Rugby, and the skill required isn't half as versatile.

Nobody cares about a Gordie Howe Hatrick because fighting in Hockey doesn't even count as a legit fight. Fighting on ice in roller skates is not any sort of fight.

Nothing worse than people acting like Hockey is tough, when it isn't.

please find me a canuck who could hang with these guys athletically, skill wise or in the biff

[video removed, profanity]

edit on Thu May 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join