It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl erupts in front of Goldfish, Kings Cross

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think this video was all a big misunderstanding...this is how it all went down.
Aussie: I've got this major toothache and this sob needs to come out but our dental plan is terrible here.
U.S.: Well we can easily get that out for you.
Aussie: Oh ya mate, what's your plan?
U.S.: 1 simple punch bro and your problem is gone.
Aussie: Ok, but is it gonna hurt?
U.S.: Yes but stop running!
Aussie: Owie, Owie, it's gonna hurt.
U.S.: Stop running damn it, we'll get that sucker pulled out.
edit on 31-5-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen?

They didn't try to bash your servicemen. They did bash your servicemen.

I have to admit those Australian soldiers sure can run good.

When soldiers get bored they fight. When I was in the service we used to start fights all the time but when it was over we didn't call the cops. We just bought each other beers.

# mate, you should hear about the battle of Brisbane in WW2. A city wide brawl between Aussies and Yanks. We nailed the Yanks good! Even though the Americans retreated and armed themselves with shotguns (in which they used against Australian soldiers).

The brawls were mainly caused by the arrogance of the Americans and the fact that they took all the credit for Australian victories (something still common today...)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnusualSuspect
I think I speak for everyone when I say we've all had enough of Crimson's nationalism and anti American rhetoric. No offense mate but this is ATS, you should really have realised by now that nationalism is the work of the El-ite. It's a control system! Just like organised religion, and just like meaningless things like television and sports, etc. They're distractions, meant to keep the populace occupied and ignorant to what is going on around them, and to what's truely important in life. Get informed, mate! Free your mind....CrimsonKapital...GET OFF YOUR KNEES!!!

You should be saying that to most of the Americans on this site. The way they act is unbelievable! You're telling Crimson to stop with the "elite" crap. First, the Americans should stop.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by BubbaJoe

Really? Brawls have been going on for generations between different units in the military. This is not news.

I wouldn't take it personally, CrimsonKapital is an anti-American Australian. Just look through his past threads and you will see a pattern of hate for America. So it just goes to prove that he would pounce on this story to further his anti-American rhetoric.

I dont take his rhetoric seriously, and neither should most people, not until he gets that monkey off his back.
edit on 30-5-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

I don't hate America but I am sick of the hate that Americans give toward Australia. If you want me to stop than why don't you stop harrassing my country, why don't you leave my government be and quit involving us in your wars, instead of thanking our servicemen you try to BASH THEM!!!????

Once you give the US military your little finger, they take the whole hand. You won't get their military out of your country without an economic collapse or the use of force. That's the reality of US military occupations around the world, even in western countries.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Australia is ruled by Britain. Britain is ruled by America. Australians, please don't complain. It's simpler than it looks. You claim they came to your country, no, they rule your country. You can't make decisions without noticing America first.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Don't listen to krimson....

That would have to be a minority opinion and it gives the rest of us aussies a bad name...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is turning into a pointless hate thread full of arguments...

Don't any of you have anything better or more productive things to do....!?!

edit on 31-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jihadbilkalam

Not for too much longer...

Also to be honest Britain or the UK as it is known doesn't have much to do with our political system at all anymore...

We make our own decsions!

There is a very strong movement for a republic in Australia... It will happen sooner than you think.

In Australia, I and many of us (the majority) could not care less about the UK - England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. We are different to them in every way!

It's like saying the USA and Canada are the same..... It's wrong! - Not technically but when you think of "Mind-Set"

Just because we part of the monarchy, does not mean we are ruled by them. A monarchy in this day and age is an insult to democracy!

edit on 31-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

Typically in AU there are US Air Force & Navy personnel. Had it been a group of Marines, or Army Infantry. YOU might have needed Air Support & a Medic. To say what you said goes right into the manners & decorum. I won't repeat it; but to call MY military as a whole 'what you said.' Is like telling me that. If you were to say that to me in the street, I'd thump you, then tell you to get a couple more guys because I don't think at that point I'd feel finished yet. So some idiots smack each other around, what you don't know is they probably work at the same place. So watch your mouth as I have had it over my head on this site listening to whining people that make mundane statements about a military I served in, and about my Country that clearly has its own issues, So let me tell you about Americans, you make a statement like that, you only embolden us to make brash decisions.

29INFDIV
UN Peacekeeper (Bosnia)
Multinational Force & Observers (Egypt)
OIF (Iraq)
OEF (Afghanistan)
Combat Infantry

Don't fret at my accolades, I merely went where others feared to go, and did what others refused to do.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

I don't hate America but I am sick of the hate that Americans give toward Australia. If you want me to stop than why don't you stop harrassing my country, why don't you leave my government be and quit involving us in your wars, instead of thanking our servicemen you try to BASH THEM!!!????

Australia didn't seem to mind when America joined the British empire fighting WW1.
If the US hadn't joined "your war" in 1941 you'd be speaking Japanese now.
Seems to me we joined the wars of the Crown lands long before Australia joined our wars.

No worries though, I have the utmost respect for Australian soldiers. Some of the scrappiest fighters to ever see combat.
Fighting in a Mickey D's though - you know that's US territory, right?

Oh look, a moderator engaging in "Anti-Australian" discussions...

Don't start with that bull#...please. Australia was more than capable of defending itself, especially if an invasion were to occur. Hell, we were the first force to defeat Japan in a major battle, the first force to repel the Nazis on land. FFS, give credit where it is due! We had already won the battle for Australia by the time the US came parading down here on their high horse.

Scrappiest? What do you mean? The disorganised term, or the determined term? if it is the former you can get lost. Australia has, for the most part been a professional force for many, many years, more so than what can be said about the US Military, especially in it's current state (with the pissing on dead bodies, and Quran burnings).

If your post was serious (disregarding the last part) then i have lost respect for you, both, as a member of ATS and as a moderator. You should be displaying the upsides to ATS, not reveling in your arrogance and bias against other countries/forces.
edit on 31-5-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What is this repeated "of dark complexion" nonsense.

The blokes an African, are the news in Australia so paranoid that they're scared to say that a black african man is a black african man?

"of dark complexion", well he didn't look like a greek, or a samoan, or a lebanese person, or a mexican. I wonder what continent this man "of dark complexion" could trace his ethnic roots

Australian news lol, fair dinkum

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

The reporter was simply trying to distinguish the two groups of fighters without calling them "black people" and raising the ire of people such as yourself who seem to see racism in every comment anyone makes about racial groups.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's a good job that happened in NSW, if it went down in QLD third man in Thaiday would have been on the scene to teach you yanks a lesson

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by JailTales

The reporter was simply trying to distinguish the two groups of fighters without calling them "black people" and raising the ire of people such as yourself who seem to see racism in every comment anyone makes about racial groups.

Hold on a moment mate, what evidence do you have to make an accusation like that about my character.

Have I called or said that anyone is a racist? No, what I said is that it's stupid. Learn to read you bogan.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I don't know a single American that actually holds a negative opinion towards Australia. Australia brought the world Croc Dundee and the Crocodile Hunter. Your accents fascinate us. We don't hate you.

As far as the U.S. involving you in our wars.....I'm against both of our recent wars. You should take that up with your own politicians, not ours.

Like it or not here's the truth of it. Australia will be in somebodys' hip pocket as a junior side kick. Every nation is either a leader or follower of somebody. Australia is no leader. So choose who your senior partner is going to be.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
wow who knew a video of some little girls slapping each other could get so much attention? Ive seen more violence at a all girl catholic elementary school spelling bee.

as far as scrappiest that's a good term, means you guys don't lay down on the job and get down to the nitty gritty when need be, speaks of your toughness. Australia is in my top 3 places i want to visit before i die, i think the country there is beautiful. I wish people could understand the difference between the American government and the American people. reading the op's gibberish is a bit exhausting now, how many America hates Australia threads we going to have? why not just be blatant and make a tread "op hates America and she is the cause of all my problems and my life cant move forward until i prove to the online community that America sucks".i've never personally heard anyone say any thing bad about Australia, is it because of the crocodile Dundee movies?
:lol
g'day usa
found this site you should check it out op, or is this site just because Americans think your incapable of doing things on your own?

G'Day USA is an annual program designed to showcase Australian business capabilities in the USA - Australia's largest trading and investment partner. Over the last eight years, G'Day USA has brought together industry leaders and key influencers in government, business, tourism, academia and the arts to successfully cultivate and enhance the long term and deep Australia-United States relationship. The result is one of the most effective, far reaching and comprehensive annual national promotions across many areas important to both Americans and Australians. The 2012 G’Day USA 3-week program brings new business, education, entertainment, innovation, and tourism events to seven cities (San Francisco, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Diego, New York, Houston and Chicago) with the goal of strengthening bilateral collaboration and realizing new business opportunities. Over 25 events will reach targeted audiences in seven cities through conferences and forums, networking, product sampling and promotions.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

After watching the video I think it does appear that the Sudanese have the more assertive spirit.
edit on 31-5-2012 by apsalmist because: uncapitalizing

edit on 31-5-2012 by apsalmist because: mistaken identity

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

the report shouldnt have included their skin colour or their racial backgrounds, all that needed to be said was there was a brawl between two groups of men , apparently of diferent nationality , american and australian
that was all that was needed .

But noooooo, skin colour and racial backgrounds had to be thrown in there , despite there being a video , where anyone interested enough to watch the video could immediately tell their skin colour , if that really mattered to anyone in the first place.

Apprently so for this reporter !
edit on 31-5-2012 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I think this video was all a big misunderstanding...this is how it all went down.
Aussie: I've got this major toothache and this sob needs to come out but our dental plan is terrible here.
U.S.: Well we can easily get that out for you.
Aussie: Oh ya mate, what's your plan?
U.S.: 1 simple punch bro and your problem is gone.
Aussie: Ok, but is it gonna hurt?
U.S.: Yes but stop running!
Aussie: Owie, Owie, it's gonna hurt.
U.S.: Stop running damn it, we'll get that sucker pulled out.
edit on 31-5-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)
+

We dont wear helmets to play football in Australia. We also dont wear all that armour. How do you run in all that stuff? It looks sillly.

And what are you trying to say?

Our dental is finw btw.

Why are you so obnoxious?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by apsalmist

After watching the video I think it does appear that the Americans have the more assertive spirit.
edit on 31-5-2012 by apsalmist because: uncapitalizing

I didnt watch the video but these are individuals. Our culture is harder than Americas. Dont insult Australians.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join