It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the US Military Soon Turn Against Americans?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It’s been thrown around a lot here on ATS. With all of the implications regarding NDAA, SOPA, CISPA, ACTA, drones over American skies, etc., coupled with the conspiracy fueled doomsday scenarios like the Mayan 2012 conspiracy, Bilderberg, NWO, Nibiru, solar flares, economic collapse, WW3, etc., there are a lot of ugly ‘possible’ scenarios to consider. A common concern that always comes up is the role of our military and first responders will play here in the US and whether they will be with or against us.

I don’t know what/if something will happen but I think I have the answer to what role our Oath Keepers will play.

Just a brief background about this thread - One of my favorite organizations in the world, one that I am a proud member of, is Oath Keepers.org. The president and founder of Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes is a former Army paratrooper and Yale Law graduate who is on the forefront of the war to preserve our US constitution. Before you dismiss this intro hear me out!

If you even SUSPECT that American’s could be in a SHTF scenario in the future then you need to know that Oath Keepers is all about upholding the constitution and its members have made a REAL commitment to you (to us) and to freedom.

Do you think the US military would turn against Americans under conditions such as Martial Law or terrorist attack? I'm not talking about the US GOVERNMENT but rather US MILITARY MEMBERS? Do you think military members will blindly follow orders from TPTB? Well there is an organization quickly gaining momentum among the current/former military community and current/former LE/first responder community that I’d like to share with you that may give you some comfort.

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, veterans, peace officers, and firefighters who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.

Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and immoral orders, such as orders to disarm the American people or to place them under martial law and deprive them of their ancient right to jury trial.

We Oath Keepers have drawn a line in the sand. We will not “just follow orders.”
Our motto is “Not on our watch!”

If you, the American people, are forced to once again fight for your liberty in another American Revolution, you will not be alone. We will stand with you.
OathKeepers

This is a 10 minute video featuring Stewart Rhodes further explaining what Oath Keepers is all about.

In the recent video below, Stewart talks about how one person standing up in their unit against unlawful/unconstitutional orders can and will shift the entire group. People in the military HAVE stood up against unlawful orders and it has changed the course of history. This is a great interview and I urge you to watch it if you have the time….well worth it!

Despite what many think about US law enforcement and first responders today, or our military’s service in recent wars, I KNOW that their ranks are comprised mostly of honorable people who possess critical thinking skills and a strong desire to uphold the constitution and serve the citizens of America. You will not be betrayed by our military! You will not be betrayed by LE. You will not be betrayed by fireman. Those who took the oath WILL defend the constitution to the death because it’s what we’ve taken an oath to do.

FIRST RESPONDERS - These folks are our LAST LINE OF DEFENSE!

Without them, we will not survive as a nation…..

Don’t dismiss the entire community of military and first responders based on the decisions made by their leaders (many of US disagree with those decisions too). In the end, and when your life and/or freedom is at stake, these folks who possess the skills, training, determination and commitment to help you will be there.

Let the criticism begin in 3…………..2…………..1………….GO!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So what are you waiting for?? Drones in the sky?? The government to intercept all our communications??

If it's martial law you're waiting for, what's the difference between martial law and the enforcement of law we have now??

Different uni's

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lives

Clever!

If you’ve seen real chaos and civil unrest then you’d know what it looks like!

Apparently you haven’t.

It's not here yet!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
There are many in the military that would turn against their commanders for ordering this.

That is why martial law will be handled by a foreign military.

Just look at how many different militaries that are stationed in America at any given time.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Listen to the full MP3

Russia training in the US

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

There are many in the military that would turn against their commanders for ordering this.

Almost all would….

I agree. That’s why the creeps signed Agenda 21, but it won't work. There aren't enough Blue Hats in the world to accomplish that mission nor enough willing volunteers.

Just look at how many different militaries that are stationed in America at any given time.

Based on my experience there are none other than for training/school. Do you have other info? Please share!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203
Listen to the full MP3

Russia training in the US

I'm not downloading files!

What's it say?

Give a description please.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I never heard of OathKeepers, so thanks for sharing the info.
Strikes me as a good and upright (and sadly necessary) idea, given the circumstances the U.S. is currently facing.
May I ask what OathKeepers think about your Patriot Act and other erosions of your freedoms already happening?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
6 years, US Army. Combat Engineer, Heavy. Not on my watch either, brother! I have 3 kids that will have freedom!

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

I pity the foreign military that tries to enforce a US declared martial law here. They will be met with an pissed off and armed populace on the one side, and a pissed off and armed US military on the other. This is what we down home call "between a rock and a hard place".

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
seabag , do you think there are enough americans to house Americans in arms...I say no, unless they use Military hardware Big stuff I say know....the idea you purpose is fantasy

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I never knew firefighters took an oath to the constitution.
Learn something everyday I suppose.
Comforting to know the firefighters have my back when I'm knee deep in blood and guts.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have always held people in the service
in the highest thoughts..

People that say the military would turn on us
I guess have had no family in the military,
no friends in the military, no one they know
in the military, or are from over seas and commies
who would like to see the military turn on the citizens..

The people toting that BULL# is just
toting a line of crap.. Do I believe the military
would turn the guns on us? No i do not believe
any of my friends in the military or ex military
and family would EVER do that...

They would have to send over seas mercenary's
or highly paid american ones. Then they would have
the issue of fighting the military here and they would
not stand a chance..

The fear mongering has gotten out of hand,
the UN could very well send troops in but
I am sure the real us military and militias will have
them running with their pants down..

GOD BLESS THE USA!!

They will never take us alive
the nwo can not be accepted either..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

exactly pops, we are connected

what we have seen of youtube vids of cops ,,,,those guys are not ruffing up anybody, not like I know how to ruff up people

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Comforting to know the firefighters have my back when I'm knee deep in blood and guts.

they dont, they are not sworn officers of the court

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

It takes more than beans and bullets to run a war properly. You're going to need medics, your going to need firemen, rescue workers... all sorts of "logistics". Every man has his job. Disdain none. It's not all blood and guts and glory on the road to Valhalla.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, veterans, peace officers, and firefighters who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.

Not saying that everyone doesn't have their place.
I am only pointing out that for a firefighter to be an oath keeper I would assume that there would first need to be an oath to begin with.
Was I not supposed to point that out?
Am I un-american now?

and no,
I don't get the warm and fuzzies knowing that a firefighter is an oath keeper.

Does this mean I hate ALL firefighters?
Does it mean that I hate ANY fire fighters?
Does it mean that I hate America?
Does it mean that I am a terrorist?

NO.

just making a point.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

they dont, they are not sworn officers of the court

I'm not, either, but I got my brother's backs. There are more oaths than just swearing allegiance to a court.

In the matter of firefighters and the like, other "unsworn" positions, prior military get preferential consideration in a lot of jobs where the heat will be on, because they've already been tested under pressure.

edit on 2012/5/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by popsmayhem

exactly pops, we are connected

what we have seen of youtube vids of cops ,,,,those guys are not ruffing up anybody, not like I know how to ruff up people

I know man, and I watched a load of them and they don't exactly look like they can hold much ground on their foot neither... Seriously the way they take down people is pathetic... They have no technique whatsoever and bullet only last a certain time... I know for a fact that they don't have enough ammo in any police stations to last long enough...

And physical confrontations with them without guns is going to be like cutting butter with a light saber...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I dont think the American Military will turn against their own people, atleast I hope not! I am more worried about them being implanted with RFID and given shots of unknown orgin. I dated a guy from Desert Storm, and the shots they gave him made him really sick. I am afraid that the Implant RFID is going to cause major problems and would be a way to program and control them. From what I have read, this is just beginning, and will hopefully be stopped.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join