It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church goers cheer 4 year old singing ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PunkNerd5

We don't hate Christians. What we don't like is the way the religion is being used to brainwash people into hate and division. I was a church goer many years ago. I even was an alter boy at one time. Then I started listening to what the so called Christans were saying outside church. To tell you the truth I was flabergasted. The avids were worst than all the others. The biggotry was astounding among all of them. I desided to be agnostic. I don't know if there is a god or not. To tell you the truth I don't really care because everything that is happening or has happened, if there was a god, he doesn't give a crap about anybody. Not you, not me. But that is besides the point. The point is they get away with it and that is just wrong on so many levels. And brain washing that kid to hate gays in the name of god....jeez I'd rather serve Satan.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Again, I always hear Christians complain about people bashing them.

But they bring it on themselves.

They will not police their own group and try to stop people from bashing other groups that are not Christian, such as the constant demonizing of atheists and homosexuals and others.

So when you Christians top your crap and stop shoving your views down other people's throats, I'm not gonna shed a tear for you.

You are not the victims, you are the instigators.

Sorry, disagree.

If all Christians just worshiped in their churches and never said a word about Jesus to others, they would still be judged, condemned and hated on.
edit on 31-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

never happen be cause so many christians figure they have a right to cover their own sins with prostlization
I am dealing with a lying christian preacher landlord as we speak

other then that your statement has zero proof it is true which is something comon to pretty much everything christians say to defend their HEINOUS DEEDS ( hitler was a christian)
poor you

what about all the abouriginals KILLED by christian conquest, not to mention 6 million Jews?
( Canadian residential schools alone should get most christians hung )
what happened to thier religious freedom?
oh they don't count
edit on 31-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I hope people don't think that US conserative fundamentalist Churchianity represents the true heart and spirit of Christ, who is love.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

What about all the christians killed by non christians over time ?

Many "luciferians" have used Christian churches for cover.

Why don't we take a look at all the heinous crimes of those who are NOT Christian, if you want fair balance.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If you wish to see the sin of pride look at the guy standing next to this child, grinning from ear to ear and quite proud of what he has done.

Religion is under attack and they hate it because they wish to limit the rights of others,

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sigh. Nothing ever gets accomplished in these threads because all anybody does is proclaim that they're the ones being bashed and never do any bashing. Sorry, but that ain't true. You guys both do a fair amount of bashing each other, even thought the Christians are the instigators.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Why don't we take a look at all the heinous crimes of those who are NOT Christian, if you want fair balance.

this thread is about wacky christians
if you want to critisize pople who kill christians why not start a thread on that
Mind, you reference it well though..

Are you talking about the christians killed by those jews while defending themselves in ww2?
maybe if you quit with the crusades and manifest destiny BS you wouldn't get your a44s kicked all the time

guess god wasn't on their side

"balanced"
thats a fox news term...the tv station whose viewers are less informed then people who don't watch TV

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

My family is from central and south america.
So we were raised going to Roman Catholic church.

I remember one time a deacon told us.
The Roman Catholic Church is the only church founded by christ himself.
Everything else is a cult.

LOL.
His comment not mine.

So no I don't think that they are representative of Christians.
What they are representative of are ignorant hate filled douchebags.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

They're doing it right now (luciferians using churches for cover), they're called fundamentalist evangelicals. They're a cult.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Sick, tacky, exploitative. If these are the sort of bigoted people who populate Heaven, give me hell, any day,

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I hope that kid turns out to be gay, stick it right to his parents.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Slowly but surely, their homophobic discrimination will be done away with. From the news this morning:

Appeals court: Denying federal benefits to same-sex couples is unconstitutional

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
reply to post by DaTroof

I am sure if you check you will find most homosexuality is from birth.
I really do not think that being gay is a choice.
DNA research points to genetics. And also the estrogen soaked environment.
To be non conforming to your family friends and society is not a wanted trait.
All folks. ALL FOLKS must be treated equally and with all the respect we each can muster.
We are all in this boat together. Better to find similarities than differences.
You have to want to.

We have been polluting the environment with all kinds of endocrine disruptors which are creating Hermaphrodic fish in every major American river. There are even hemaphrodic trout in the Snake River in Idaho from the run off from hog farms along the river. Here is a link about the endocrine disruptiors in the Snake River.

If people don't think low level exposure to endocrine disruptors will have an effect on humans but I think they are wrong.
www.boiseweekly.com...
edit on 31-5-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: add content

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It is what it is.... These are just the times that we're living in and people are going to have to accept it. Not everyone is going to get along, and not everyone is going to agree on everything... This is just like the little KKK babies who are raised saying "I hate N*****"...... What I've realized is that there are just bad/misinformed/delusional people out there, and if i can, Ill avoid them at all costs.....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My immediate response: Who gives a #? I wouldn't care if she did say she hated blacks or jews. All people do these days is whine and moan. If these people want to hate, let them hate.

link   
reply to post by grey580

These people may call themselves Christians, but they aren't.

They preach hate and Christ preached love and acceptance.

How many of these heterosexuals committed adultery, took the lords name in vain, beat their wives, kids, dogs, etc or as in this video showed out and out hatred for another human being????

This is not real Christianity.

Sad this child is brainwashed into believing in hatred. That is exactly what Yeshua did not teach.

Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
(Mat 22:35-40 KJV) jesuschristquotes.info...

Jesus also said, to not judge, least ye be judged. It is said he mentioned that one phase several times so I would think it important.

Make sure your own laundry is clean and leave others to attend to theirs.

I am not saying I approve of gays or anyone parading around half clothed and doing grown up things (that should in good taste be done in private) in front of children...........look at the parades in South America that are clearly heterosexual but very sexually explicit for children to be exposed to.

No, this was hate and hate is why our world is now in such a mess and hate will be the down fall of our species.

One word = destruction of man and that one word is hate.
edit on 31-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by grey580

actually think it's ok to brainwash a 4 year old into hating gay people.

Brainwashing!?!? You do realize this kid has parents right? There allowed to teach their kid whatever the hell they want. What's wrong with teaching people to not like gay people especially kids? Majority of parents in the world do not want their kids growing up to be gay thank you very much.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Apathy..........I don't care.

That is another reason next to hate why our world is in the mess it's in.

You don't care, you won't care until that hatred is eventually turned towards your race, religion, body shape, sex, size, hair or eye color.

You don't care because you do not see that hate along with apathy are destroying our species and our planet.
edit on 31-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by grey580

actually think it's ok to brainwash a 4 year old into hating gay people.

Brainwashing!?!? You do realize this kid has parents right? There allowed to teach their kid whatever the hell they want. What's wrong with teaching people to not like gay people especially kids? Majority of parents in the world do not want their kids growing up to be gay thank you very much.

Doesn't really matter what they want them to grow up to be, it's determined before birth. If they're gay, they're gay and nothing is going to change that.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join