It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church goers cheer 4 year old singing ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
How many homos went to see Warrant?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

This article gives an overview about religion in Nazi Germany and the Nazis' complex and shifting policy towards religion. The German census of May 1939 indicates that 54 percent of Germans considered themselves Protestant and 40 percent considered themselves Catholic, with only 3.5 percent claiming to be neo-pagan "believers in God," and 1.5 percent unbelievers. This census came more than six years into the Hitler era.

en.wikipedia.org...
the nazi motief is one of the most popular in gay sadomachistic role playing

wonder why
edit on 31-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

The holocaust is where the pink triangles came from too. The Nazi death camps weren't just for jews, they were for all people that hitler and his thumpers didn't like

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Fair enough I never read them and dont plan to. I stand corrected in that case

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm
All the self appointed saints at the ATS, i will give you some facts-
1- there is no one in this world who doesn't has 'hate' in his/her heart.
Agreed, the whole point of Christianity is NOT in being right 24/7, but learning to get beyond your hate. If there was a remote chance that we could get it all right, there would be NO reason for Grace. This is where most Christians fail to get the point across: It's not who we are but WHOSE we are. No way in the world we'd make it of our own selves--that's the whole point to accepting Christ.

2- Love can't exist without hate.
Hate is like Cold. Cold is the absence of heat, and is thereby not truly a thing, but a lack of a thing. So, theoretically, you can have heat without cold, and love without hate, but it's not something that happens easily.

If heaven is a fairytale thing, then you shouldn't be bothered about who will be allowed to go there.
And if it is real, we've got an obligation to warn people. But there are far better ways than by upsetting people needlessly.

The comments made by you depict the hate in your hearts whether for a good cause or not.
Jsut a reminder to both: you can come to the conclusion that practicing Homosexuality is a sin, and still not hate on people. Balancing act, that.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Exactly. I have lost track of how many posts on ATS alone I have caught of members saying Christians should die, or be maimed/attacked/etc. That is the whole hypocrisy of it all.
When are we going to realize we are being intentionally divided over the pettiest s**t imaginable, and actually direct our energies against the ones who are hurting us all??

I so agree with your post. There seems to be a lot of hating against Christians simply because some believe they are brainwashed into believing a fairytale.

If these people don't think they are teaching their children to hate , by their remarks , and putdowns, they are delusional.

How many of these types cheer and clap when their small children make some derogatory remark about Jesus , God, or Christian beliefs?

Like some poster mentioned above, Christians can believe homosexuality is a sin without hating the sinner, why can't some non Christians just let Christians have their beliefs, without the hate ?

I am in noway saying what this congregation let this 4 year old sing is right, its just I see a lot of hypocritical behavior in some who point the finger at the "haters".
edit on 31-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

the second quote saying jesus was gay
I think king James is saying Jesus was as gay as king James was

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I take exception to your statement here

"I'm aghast that people would actually think it's ok to brainwash a 4 year old into hating gay people.
And then they all cheer the kid singing the song."

I consider it word-smithing to sway towards your comment..... It would be just as easy to point out that the child's parents instilled 'Morals' and accountability within their child's value system. The results may not please those extolling the virtue of the abhorrent behavior, but the homosexual community will never be accepted by the general public. It was only once the predominant population, in a place in the Middle East called Sodom... And look how that turned out.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's seeing videos like this that makes me almost wish that there is a heaven as no-one in that "church" would ever be getting in there.

I feel so, so sorry for that poor boy growing up with that hate and vitriol all around him.

I'm embarrassed to be of the same species as them.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

This kind of politically driven story should not even be reported as it is only used as an emotional distraction. What we should really be discussing is what the government should and should not be doing. Especially when it comes to the economy - jobs & debt.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
what a disgusting display this is hypocrisy at it's best correct me if i am wrong but jesus's message was to love one another regardless of anything. these so-called Christians are basically another hate group and should be treated as such. how long before that child grows up and starts bashing gays and lesbians in the name of his god. this is madness. I have said this before and I will say it again CHRIST cannot and will not come back this is no longer his world I mean with this amount of negativity done in his name if he did come back there would be hell to pay all you fundamentalist gun toting bible thumping losers are the problem not the solution not even 50 years ago the same song would have been ain't no blacks gonna make it to heaven. nothing has changed hate begets more hate. how many generations does it take before someone rebels against this brainwashing hatred and chooses another path?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

You say the "but the homosexual community will never be accepted by the general public".
What part and era of the planet are you from? Where I live they are freely accepted other than by the odd (very odd if you ask me) bigoted, Neanderthal mouth-breathers. Or religious zealot.
Whilst they may not fit into your Biblical wonderland the last time I looked, homosexual people were human and as such should be treated with the same respect as anyone else.

Here's me thinking that Christianity was a religion based on love, forgiveness and tolerance...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Since that first video was so great, this one must be great too huh?

edit on 31-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Teaching hate and intolerance to a child that age is sick.

Indoctrinating a child into religion is sick. It's child abuse.

Originally posted by Screwed
Thank you for outing yourself.
It is important for the rest of us to know who we are dealing with in other threads in which we may cross paths.

I've been filling up my rival list.

Originally posted by deepankarm
All the self appointed saints at the ATS, i will give you some facts-
1- there is no one in this world who doesn't has 'hate' in his/her heart.
2- Love can't exist without hate.
If heaven is a fairytale thing, then you shouldn't be bothered about who will be allowed to go there.
The comments made by you depict the hate in your hearts whether for a good cause or not.

If you aren't going to prove your "facts", please provide a link to the research.

I'm not concerned about who's going to heaven. I'm concerned about people who think their holy books are fact and who belittle our existence.

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by trustnothing

Provide evidence that we don't!

1st it should be proven that there is a heaven and that anyone goes to it in some form. The burden of proof is not on me. You should expect me to prove that there is an invisible purple dragon who watches over all of us, if that is what I claim. If you don't expect proof, then his name is Fred. Be nice to him, or he'll burn you.

And remember kids, tell an adult about any homosexuals you encounter....before it's too late!

edit on 31-5-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Ok..

As much as this is VERY wrong, and really sad, I could not help but laugh. That's some funny and ridiculous stuff right there. I mean, my god.

Anyway, that's wrong, but perhaps I'm in a mood today, cause that cracked me up.

~Tenth

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
there are over 38,ooo sects of christianity.
They ALL claim they are the ONE true FAITH and that ALL the others are FRAUDS.

dear reader
you do the math

claiming christians acting like christians aren't christians is the oldest, most worn out, way of avoiding responsibilty ever...

like a protestant claiming catholics aren't christians because they did residential schools in Canada, when protestant churches accounted for 1 third of the schools ( an actuall conversation I had...)

But we know it is true. As a Christian, I'm well aware of the differences and I am well aware that God created a vast flock of sheep and goats that are blemished just as portrayed by Jacob. I'm also well aware of the numerous false teachers that flooded into the churches even in the days of the Apostles, the centuries of fighting by the Catholic Church against infiltrating Jews and it's ultimate failure, and today I see thousands of Freemasons preaching a false gospel as they themselves personally don't have Christ as their Saviour and I see hundreds of sects led by Jews who wish to place Christians under the full Mosaic law as opposed to Faith. I look around them and see that all is as it was meant to be. But you can't because you succumb to the ideology that is constantly promoted on this site and through the media - the broad paint brush of 'bigot' against Christianity in every major land that contains the descendants of faithful Christians.Those very same descendants that have now forsaken their Lord and God because they swallowed hook, line and sinker the ploys of Babylon and all her attractive deceit. They've drunk deeply of her bitter waters and poisoned themselves, as planned, against Jesus. I know that as I watch this video that those blemished sheep have fallen to the same bitter waters, forgetting the humility in which Christ died to forgive their own sins. Whilst scripture is clear that sinful persons will not be in the Kingdom of God, rejoicing over men and women suffering from God's judgements is not feeling humility or showing humility.

I know that scripture tells me to be strong and that many situations will be placed before me to strengthen me in my walk of faith - whether that be Christians drinking in a false gospel or atheists that cannot discern truth from lies because they do not have the Light of Christ. But I do know this: everything is the way it is supposed to be, and that those who learned to love truth will be able to discern His Way even within the vast apostasy of Christianity, for the simple fact that Jesus didn't come to start a religion, but rather gather up the lost sheep of Israel and their descendants to offer them salvation and pay the ransom leading to their very salvation. He forgave my sins the moment that I repented and chose to turn from evil. Enemies always infiltrate - in wars, governments, business and protest movements for one simple undeniable reason - it's the easiest way to rot it from within and to tar its reputation. I'm sure you are aware of this extremely common technique - so I'm surprised that when it comes to your eternal soul, you wouldn't recognise why it's being done.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Since that first video was so great, this one must be great too huh?

edit on 31-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

this child is inspiring and a credit to her age and the truth she speaks cannot be denied by the bible thumping bunch if there is a god please bless her she is a true visionary and not a hate filled puppet of his parents like the kid in the 1st video

edit on 31-5-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
This was the funniest thing I have seen in ages.....

Those who complain, tough, its their right and freedom of religion to believe what they want to!!!

They are doing it their own CHURCH not on the street.

Gays should be used to people shoving their views down peoples throats!! All we hear is gay rights this, gives us new laws etc.....

10 stars for this vid!!
edit on 30-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

And ATS biggest troll award goes to...DING DING DING! Congratulations.

And you're so right. I mean, all we hear about is gay rights this gay rights that. I mean...Equality? What a joke, right? Who wants to treat ALL citizens with equality? Psh noobs.

(But seriously, you're a truly horrible person. Come out of the closet already)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I agree that it's unethical to teach such a young child segregational beliefs, but as far as having a rights campaign present to condemn such behavior is censorship.

As far as whether an Al Sharpton type figure representing the gay community is possible is another story. In some cases where hatred toward gays is involved in a violent crime, there should be penalties in place which address such crimes.

My personal belief is that homosexuality is a learned behavior and not genetic. Therefore, gays should not be considered a broad social class like races & religions. I am tolerant of the gay community and condemn violence against them, but I also fail to accept that those who choose to deviate from the sexual norm are on a social equal with races and genders for workplace equality and other social programs which were originally designed to promote racial diversity and harmony. It's one thing if people choose to have same-sex life partners. This is America, you're free to pursue that happiness. It's another thing to challenge for a piece of taxpayer money for community events celebrating what boils down to sexual rebellion. Whatever, that's my opinion.

This is how I answered this issue regarding the cause of Homosexuality in a similar thread;

Actually, it is conclusively proven now just the later years, that Homosexuality, like Heterosexuality, is indeed not only Biological in Nature, but also Congenital, that is, You ARE born with your sexual orientation, not developing it later in life.
Hence, it is in no way a matter of choise to be attracted to a specific Sex, just as little as you choose what skincolour to be born with either.

A study from 2005(There have been several more confirming studies on the topic since);

Gay Men Have Brains Similar to womens: The brains of gay men resemble those of straight women, according to research published today that provides more evidence of the role of biology in sexual orientation. Using brain-scanning equipment, researchers said they discovered similarities in the brain circuits that deal with language, perhaps explaining why homosexual men tend to outperform straight men on verbal skills tests -- as do heterosexual women. The area of the brain that processes emotions also looked much the same in gay men and straight women -- and both groups have higher rates of depressive disorders than heterosexual men, researchers said. The study in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, however, found that the brain similarities were not as close in the case of gay women and straight men. Previous studies have found evidence that sexual orientation is influenced by biological factors. More than a decade ago, neurobiologist Simon LeVay reported that a key area of the hypothalamus, a brain structure linked to sexual behavior, was smaller in homosexual men than in heterosexual men. The latest study, led by Dr. Ivanka Savic of the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, was significant in that it looked at areas of the brain that have nothing to do with sexual behavior, suggesting that there was a basic biological link between sexual orientation and a range of brain functions. "The question is, how far does it go?" said Dr. Eric Vilain, who studies human sexual development at UCLA and was not involved in the study. "In gay men, the brain is feminized. Is that limited to particular areas, or is the entire brain female-like?" Vilain said his hunch was that the entire brain was not feminized because "gay men have a number of masculine traits that are not present in women." For example, he said, men regardless of sexual orientation tend to be interested in casual sex and are stimulated by sexually suggestive images. Savic and her colleagues used magnetic resonance imaging to measure brain volumes of two groups, each divided evenly between men and women: 50 heterosexuals and 40 homosexuals. They knew going into the study that in men the right cerebral hemisphere is larger than the left, but in women the hemispheres are of equal size. The results showed that gay men had symmetrical brains like those of straight women, and homosexual women had slightly asymmetrical brains like those of heterosexual men. Symmetry is thought to favor verbal skills, the report said.

Link: articles.latimes.com...

Other source from 2008;

Striking similarities between the brains of gay men and straight women have been discovered by neuroscientists, offering fresh evidence that sexual orientation is hardwired into our neural circuitry. Scans reveal homosexual men and heterosexual women have symmetrical brains, with the right and left hemispheres almost exactly the same size. Conversely, lesbians and straight men have asymmetrical brains, with the right hemisphere significantly larger than the left. Scientists at the prestigious Stockholm Brain Institute in Sweden also found certain brain circuits linked to emotional responses were the same in gay men and straight women. The findings, published tomorrow in the US journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, suggest the biological factors that influence sexual orientation - such as exposure to testosterone in the womb - may also shape the brain's anatomy. The study, led by the neurobiologist Ivanka Savic, builds on previous research that has identified differences in spatial and verbal abilities related to sex and sexual orientation. Tests have found gay men and straight women fare better at certain language tasks, while heterosexual men and lesbians tend to have better spatial awareness. Savic and her colleague Per Linström took MRI brain scans of 90 volunteers who were divided into four groups of similar ages according to whether they were male, female, heterosexual or homosexual. The scans showed the right side of the brain in heterosexual men was typically 2% larger than the left. Lesbians showed a similar asymmetry, with the right hand side of the brain 1% larger than the left. Scans on homosexual men and heterosexual women revealed both sides of the brain were the same size. The results could explain a University of London study earlier this year that found gay men and straight women share a poor sense of direction compared with heterosexual men, and were more likely to navigate using landmarks alone.

Link: www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

OFFICIAL STATEMENT: THIS VIDEO FEATURES A TALENTED YOUNG ACTRESS PLAYING A FICTITIOUS CHARACTER. IT IS A COMMERCIAL FOR THE BAND 'THE BASTARD FAIRIES' AND DIRECTED BY AN AWARD WINNING DOCUMENTARY FILM MAKING TEAM.

Not real.
The first vid is.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Child abuse. Pure and simple. Words of a delusional and dangerous adult mind expelled through an innocent child's mouth.

We do not allow adults to sexually molest our children. We do not let adults physically hurt our children. We do not let adults threaten or instil fear in our children...

So, why, o why do we let adults enact a far worse form of abuse--the indoctrination of a child's vulnerable, impressionable mind with intolerance, prejudice and hate predicated on fictitious deity worship?

Sense, this makes not.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Sablicious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join