It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church goers cheer 4 year old singing ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

You Christian bashers are so punk

call it what you want

we prefer to call this idiot identification
it works like a sex offender registry does

hey priest! put that child down!
NO! I have freedom of religion you christian basher

edit on 31-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

If that little girl makes it to Heaven...she and many others are going to have a rude awakening....because (many people who were gay on earth) and then died... do go to Heaven.

edit on 31-5-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I wonder if they are using the King James Bible?
thats GAY king James
if they are, that is not only hilarious it also further makes the point I made above

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No this is not true Christianity! I have said this before, the church is in a state of apostasy. Teaching little one to hate is not the way of Christ. We are to love our neighbors and be forgiving to those who do evil to us. How can a Christian accept forgivness from God when they can not forgive our brothers and sisters? Sin is a personal thing, we all do it and are not deserving of God's grace. Humans like to use the word of God as a weapon aginst their bothers and sisters because we live in a fallen world. These people truely feel they are doing the will of God. I have not once read the words of Chris to teach our children to hate people. Christians are to witness on how they have been transformed though Christ. If anything, we are to judge ourselves first and then fellow Christians. Don't get me wrong, there are truely evil people in the world. Do I think homosexuals are evil? Of course not. They're choices are not my choices; however, I do not have hate or anger in my heart for them.

One thing I have found Christ is very passionate about, DO NOT HURT THE CHILDREN. Do not hurt the children. With that, the pastor of that church is why so many in need of salvation, turns away.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Siberbat because: typo...maybe one of many

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
there are over 38,ooo sects of christianity.
They ALL claim they are the ONE true FAITH and that ALL the others are FRAUDS.

dear reader
you do the math

claiming christians acting like christians aren't christians is the oldest, most worn out, way of avoiding responsibilty ever...

like a protestant claiming catholics aren't christians because they did residential schools in Canada, when protestant churches accounted for 1 third of the schools ( an actuall conversation I had...)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by grey580

If that little girl makes it to Heaven...she and many others are going to have a rude awakening....because (many people who were gay on earth) and then died... do go to Heaven.

edit on 31-5-2012 by caladonea because: correction

Provide evidence please

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat
No this is not true Christianity! I have said this before, the church is in a state of apostasy. Teaching little one to hate is not the way of Christ. We are to love our neighbors and be forgiving to those who do evil to us. How can a Christian accept forgivness from God when they can not forgive our brothers and sisters? Sin is a personal thing, we all do it and are not deserving of God's grace. Humans like to use the word of God as a weapon aginst their bothers and sisters because we live in a fallen world. These people truely feel they are doing the will of God. I have not once read the words of Chris to teach our children to hate people. Christians are to witness on how they have been transformed though Christ. If anything, we are to judge ourselves first and then fellow Christians. Don't get me wrong, there are truely evil people in the world. Do I think homosexuals are evil? Of course not. They're choices are not my choices; however, I do not have hate or anger in my heart for them.

One thing I have found Christ is very passionate about, DO NOT HURT THE CHILDREN. Do not hurt the children. With that, the pastor of that church is why so many in need of salvation, turns away.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Siberbat because: typo...maybe one of many

Hmm please try and remember Jesus was schooled in an Egyptian mystery school, next please.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm
All the self appointed saints at the ATS, i will give you some facts-
1- there is no one in this world who doesn't has 'hate' in his/her heart.
2- Love can't exist without hate.
If heaven is a fairytale thing, then you shouldn't be bothered about who will be allowed to go there.
The comments made by you depict the hate in your hearts whether for a good cause or not.

There is definitely hate, I hate the thumpers through and through....and it's a perfect hate, just like the bible says Even God hates, and my opinion is that he would hate the thumpers.... and so do I.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A crying shame...How disgusting to treat people in such a manner of indoctrination....

This ridiculous brainwashing of a belief in God, hatred of gays and so forth always starts from an early age before human beings have got the chance to find out for themselves and make their own mind up. Therefore, the never ending circle, conveyor belt of crap and nonsense will continue on and on and on and on and on, infinitum........

Such a shame for the world and mankind.....

Just think how wonderful the world could have been without all this trash evolving....

Very sad

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
OK, I've always referred to myself as a Christian. Afterall, I believe in God and believe that Christ came to our world, died, was ressurected...I believe the apostle's creed...
I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth; And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord: who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.

I do not, in any way, shape or form renounce Christ, my beliefs, any of that, BUT

I hereby RENOUNCE the title of "Christian". I do not wish to be referred to as "christian" or have anything to do with the people who claim to be christian because they are far from it. This site has done this to me. Seeing how the people on here act on a daily basis, the ignorance displayed, the "UNChristian" behavior displayed by them, I do not want to be associated with them in any way. The behaviors and comments utterly disgust me.

So, if you believe that your calling as a Christian is to "bring others into Christianity", guess what, you've just done the opposite. I don't want anything to do with that brand of christianity that YOU display because it disgusts me.

I still believe in God and give glory to him, I still have the same beliefs I've always had and I still follow Christ, but I am not and will not be what is considered a Christian by those here who proclaim themselves to be.

Henceforth, I will refer to myself as a follower of Christ, not as a Christian because I don't want to be labeled with that nasty, hatefilled, bigoted, racist, mysogonistic group of people that are on display here on this forum.
I always look forward to your 'christian' nonsense.
Jesus told not to judge and the name calling you always rely upon proves that you are a CINO i.e. christian in name only.
Read your post and if you can't see your hypocrisy, then you need to read about teachings of Jesus.
Miss, your heart is filled with the same thing you are seeing in others.....

Ya know, if it turns out that Christ is what YOU and THEY claim him to be, I would most likely denounce him too...but he's not, so we don't have to worry about that.
Even God had hate for some and I can definitely relate!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Freedom of religion. They can do what they want in their 'church'.
I really feel sorry for the kid though. Kids subjected to that bunk just haven't got a chance ....

Those people are stupid. And you can't cure 'stupid'.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by buster2010
So will his so called parents be there with him all the time? Because sooner or later this little gay basher will meet up with the wrong homosexual and get his teeth knocked down his throat.

Yep. For a heterosexual to bash a homosexual person, it's a "hate crime."
For a homosexual to bash a heterosexual, it's considered justice.

This is a very clear example of why the concept of the hate crime is wrong. We end up creating a scenario where violence is or is not a crime, based on the identity of the target.

the issue is, the homophobes bash the gays because they hate them to start with. The gays bash the homophobes because they are attacking. It's a provoked bashing so it IS justified. When the thumping bigots bash gays, it's not provoked, they just do it out of pure hatred. Returning the bashing isn't done unprovoked, they are giving an eye for an eye, just as the thumpers want to preach about.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I love it when that comes up. Many homophobic bible thumpers just luv to push that King James bible but they have no idea that King James was a flaming homosexual. I admit I kinda giggle inside when I get to tell them that.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

Provide evidence that we don't!

2nd

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Never seen anything like this in my life, EVER in the church, and I have been to many,

Everyone is losing their minds.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Never seen anything like this in my life, EVER in the church, and I have been to many,

Everyone is losing their minds.

Yes and I never thought I would ever find out that the real reason the US allow Israel to do with they like is because of you biblical loonies being afraid of Gods Smiting the enemies of Israel, I discovered this with my trolling months back, seriously WTF

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
double post
edit on 31-5-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Exactly. I have lost track of how many posts on ATS alone I have caught of members saying Christians should die, or be maimed/attacked/etc. That is the whole hypocrisy of it all.
When are we going to realize we are being intentionally divided over the pettiest s**t imaginable, and actually direct our energies against the ones who are hurting us all??

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
You know the old saying. You need a license to drive a car but any idiot can have a kid.

So will his so called parents be there with him all the time? Because sooner or later this little gay basher will meet up with the wrong homosexual and get his teeth knocked down his throat.

Teaching hate and intolerance to a child that age is sick.

Sickening indeed. Although, I'm not as interested to see if his parents will be there to protect him from getting his teeth bashed in by "the wrong homosexual," because of the fact that homosexuals assaulting straights is quite rare indeed, if not completely non-existant.

It's usually the other way around and based on this video, I feel confident that this child's parents have guided him right down the path to becoming one of those gay bashers who may actually assault homosexuals at some point in the future.

My question is; Will his parents and/or his religious congregation, accept any of the blame or guilt when this child is incarcerated for committing the hate crimes in support of these values instilled upon him during his childhood? I think not!

Furthermore, to think that any organization would receive a tax-exempt status for promoting such hatred is equally as sickening. Many religious organizations like this one are preaching a type of blind faith that actually promotes ignorance and hatred and IMO, they should not be rewarded for doing so. If anything, they should be penalized.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Christ gave us spirituality, so satan gave us organized religion.... the battle continues

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join