It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church goers cheer 4 year old singing ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I wonder how many of those dicks in suits were actually gay themselves.

I see this as one of the main issues, actually.

I've met a few people who bashed on gay folks, only for them to turn out to be gay themselves.

It's a kind of externalization ones own perceived faults. The conundrum is that being gay is not a fault at all. Society pounded it into that poor guy when he was just a kid, that loving men was wrong and weak.

Well it's not, it's just a preference. In fact --- Feminine/Masculine actually do not have much to do with Sexual Preference.

I know some gay dudes that could wipe the floor with those pricks in that church - AND - be a better father/example to that little kid.

90% of those who are most adamant about homosexuals are homosexual themselves and afraid of what they are, so they strike out against others since they can't strike out against themselves. They hide who they are from others and even from themselves out of nothing but outright fear.
That's bulls##t.
God has also given you a mind, use it instead of believing others however intelligent they may seem.
Do your own research on this because you may find that it's the exact opposite.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Decronite

I'm not an atheist,.....I'm agnostic....I don't believe that proof exists to either prove or disprove God.

But I do believe that songs about hate shouldn't be taught to children...any children...of any religion

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randomacity
reply to post by Fromabove

Let's not forget that christianity's stories copy off of many, many pagan and polytheist religions. Look up Mithra, you'll find a great many similarities.

I know you are right, because I have studied as much as I can about as many religions as I could myself. I was even an atheist for a while.

All religions and beliefs are about life, they all look at life from so many angles/fallen angels?, and they all are like different pieces of a larger puzzle - they all see the Tree of Life from their own perspective.

I personally chose Christianity because it was what I was raised in, so in some ways I am perhaps biased there. But the one thing that I have noticed about Christianity is that the way that it was laid out, Christianity sees the common good in all things that bear good fruit. So just because someone is not Christian does not make them wrong, rather it is what they do with the beliefs they hold, or were raised with that makes them good.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

Thank you for clarifying position rival

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
hi new to this forum me as a gay man my 9 year old son has better understanding about me and my partner better than any other person in my town ..... i think that my child can teach a thing or two to "men of god" who celebrate this kind of behavior from a child or an adult
edit on 1-6-2012 by jesse831 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I wonder how many of those dicks in suits were actually gay themselves.

I see this as one of the main issues, actually.

I've met a few people who bashed on gay folks, only for them to turn out to be gay themselves.

It's a kind of externalization ones own perceived faults. The conundrum is that being gay is not a fault at all. Society pounded it into that poor guy when he was just a kid, that loving men was wrong and weak.

Well it's not, it's just a preference. In fact --- Feminine/Masculine actually do not have much to do with Sexual Preference.

I know some gay dudes that could wipe the floor with those pricks in that church - AND - be a better father/example to that little kid.

90% of those who are most adamant about homosexuals are homosexual themselves and afraid of what they are, so they strike out against others since they can't strike out against themselves. They hide who they are from others and even from themselves out of nothing but outright fear.
That's bulls##t.
God has also given you a mind, use it instead of believing others however intelligent they may seem.
Do your own research on this because you may find that it's the exact opposite.

Dude, seriously, I'm not into guys ...it doesn't bother me that you are, but please, stop hitting on me. No means No.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by deepankarm

I tried to Google that and it kept coming up as one A. Can you please provide a specific link? Thanks.
I will provide you the link.
Naz foundation
First, let me tell you that i also used to be a pro gay and all but after two years with them, i became familiar with their true agenda.
I am all for fair treatment of them and the general gay population wants the same but not the global elites and marxists.
People are generally ignorant on both sides and gays are being used as pawns.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Plz.... can we have a serious debate.
All i am trying to say that instead of believing others, try to study the behaviour of gays for once.....
Anyway, i thought you are a sweet female(as your avatar)....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

And why do I think it's hilarious? Because they are SO absolutely unaware of what idiots they all are. It's not like they're going to ruin the world. REALIZE that most of the people in that church, cheering for this kind of hatred are EXTREMELY damaged.
reply to post by thebtheb

See now we have you who is gay defending your right to not have the CHURCHES filth paraded around like its ok. And that IS your right.

But on the other hand, these people believe that gays are sinful and gods does state that "if a man lie with a man like he lie with a woman etc etc etc" and they have the right.

I though am not religious in the same sense as those plebs in the video BUT i found it really funny and amusing.

I though have the RIGHT to hate homosexuals and Christians equally!!! It is my right. Ia m what you call an equal opportunity HATER!!!

People forget about the rights of the many who hate other people!!! Most people hate criminals but they are people too, don't they have the right to be protected from hate speech???

Either NO hate speech about ANYONE or its a free for all...i prefer a free for all...life is too short not to laugh at things sometimes....donesnt mean I want any harm to come to any of these groups..I just dont like them.,

Just like people HATE me for being a satanist....I have had my far share of s'n-word's and whispers to...

But check the STARS i got on that post.....means people liked what i said and found it funny. Loads of STARS!!!! more than i have had for any other post believe it or not.....truth!!

edit on 1-6-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

And why do I think it's hilarious? Because they are SO absolutely unaware of what idiots they all are. It's not like they're going to ruin the world. REALIZE that most of the people in that church, cheering for this kind of hatred are EXTREMELY damaged.
reply to post by thebtheb

People forget about the rights of the many who hate other people!!! Most people hate criminals but they are people too, don't they have the right to be protected from hate speech???

Thats really not the same thing...at all. Criminals do things like steal property and murder people. Those two things, for example, are very destructive and not conducive to a safe and happy society. Homosexuals, just want to live their lives with equal rights. There is really no reason to hate them, as a group, other than bigotry. You can hate them as individually because of the type of person they may be. Hate based of sexual orientation is irrational.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm

Plz.... can we have a serious debate.
All i am trying to say that instead of believing others, try to study the behaviour of gays for once.....
Anyway, i thought you are a sweet female(as your avatar)....

You can't tell that's a boy chiten? Sheesh dude, if it was a girl chiten it would be pink!

And no, if you are incapable of understanding reality, chances are, we cannot have a serious debate. I grow quite tired of homophobic bigots who are afraid of their own sexuality trying to attack people who are homosexual and those who are supportive of them.
I have been around gays all my life and there is no "agenda" or clandestine operation going on. They want the same basic human rights that every other American gets. They want to have long term relationships, they want to be married, work their jobs, pay their taxes and grow old together. However, a group of very hateful individuals don't want them to even be able to live, let alone live happily. The same percentage of homosexuals are Christian as in the general population. They didn't choose to be gay, they were born gay. The only choice that's involved is whether to pursue a relationship or deny themselves the opportunity to have a relationship.
The homophobic bigots lash out at them every chance they get, so what do they do? They get more extreme. Yes, there are some who have very opportunistic sex, some who are outlandish in their behaviors, some who push the envelope beyond what society is comfortable with, but there are heterosexuals that do this as well. The right-winged evangelical homophobes just notice it more with the gays becasue they are already trying to make their lives miserable so they notice every thing that they do.
The vast majority of homosexuals only want to be treated as all other citizens are treated. They have jobs, they have lives, they want to be in relationships, steady, long term relationships where two people grow old together, they pay their taxes, they buy their homes, they are not out of the ordinary in any way, shape or form other than the gender of the person they want to spend their lives with. Yet, they are harassed and discriminated against on a daily basis. Just as blacks had to deal with the N word thrown around in their faces on a daily basis, gays have to deal with the exact same thing.
This won't be allowed to continue. Changes are being made. More and more, the rest of us are stepping up and saying 'No More', we are supporting our friends, our families, our neighbors and our Christian brothers and sisters as they fight this battle and we will continue to do so. Just like the white citizens stood with their black brethren, heterosexuals are standing with their homosexual brethren. Those homophobic groups will continue to hate, but they will not be allowed to harass and discriminate any longer. Just as they can't get in the public squalre and shout about the "filthy N-----s", they won't stand there and shout about F--s either.
Those with the hatred in their heart are at fault here and they will not continue to "bully" fellow citizens. When they make their hatred public, it will be contested, it will be fought and it will be stopped. If they wish to continue in their hatred, they will have to do so in private, in their own homes with their own families. It has no place in any public venue including the church. If the churches show discrimination, they lose their tax exempt status (or will when the laws are passed). If they wish to continue in hatred, they can do so without protection (just like the KKK who they are equivalent to).
No person in these United States who is following the laws, paying their taxes and are in the pursuit of happiness without bringing harm to other individuals will be treated in this way. If the guys on the floats with the buttless chaps are attacked and screamed at, fine, they are showing themselves (in more ways than one) and opening themselves up to the attacks. However, the gay couple down the street who just want to be married and raise their family are NOT opening themselves up, they are just trying to live a normal life and they do not dserve the attacks. The extremists are a very, VERY small percentage of the population and they do not represent the whole. If the religous extremists want to attack the homosexual extremists, fine, let them have at it and they can attack one another all day and night, but the rest of us won't allow them to attack those who aren't trying to provoke it and will return them tit for tat.
If we don't stand up, who will? If we don't stand up for them, who will stand up for us? This cannot be allowed to continue and it is coming to an end very soon. We will not be silenced, we will not be bullied, we will not be intimidated and we will not give in to ignorance and fear.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

But check the STARS i got on that post.....means people liked what i said and found it funny. Loads of STARS!!!! more than i have had for any other post believe it or not.....truth!!

I actually unfortunately accidentally starred that post, because it was so close to the beginning of the thread, and right next to a post that actually deserved a star. I'm sure I'm not the only one...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It really saddens me to see young children being raised to hate on other people at such a young age. It's one of the most sad things ever.

However we have freedom speech and freedom of expression in this great country, and these people have every right to say what they want to inside their church and thus I don't have a problem with it. It's their life and their church.

But it's so sad to see children being taught to hate like that.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Except of course that it's not a free for all, or "equal hate" to all.

Try the same with race, and old-time sermons on the sons of Ham, and that's where your fun ends.

In SA issues of gender and sexuality are very much tied to ideas of "traditional values".
However racial issues may be so strong and threatening that homophobia is not pushed in minority communities at present.
After all, in practice homophobia is rather barbaric, and barbarism is what "other" people do.
Raping lesbian women to try and "cure them", or beating gay men to death with clubs.
These American people are just into some mental terror and brainwashing kids.

Perhaps it takes a huge amount of boredom to make children perform such nonsense.

But all is not lost for the equal opportunity hater, because there's homophobic countries in the world where kids sing hate songs against the US and Israel, and the submission of the "kuffars".

So there's still some good old-fashioned equal hate left somewhere.
I'm sure Satanists are still hated a lot too.
So don't feel bad or excluded.
I'm sure in some countries they still set them on fire.
edit on 1-6-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

This was the funniest thing I have seen in ages.....

Those who complain, tough, its their right and freedom of religion to believe what they want to!!!

They are doing it their own CHURCH not on the street.

Gays should be used to people shoving their views down peoples throats!! All we hear is gay rights this, gives us new laws etc.....

If you think this behaviour is acceptable then you are a # and I hope your life ends early.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Garfee because: You do not deserve your life.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I am sorry but i thought that making assumptions of sex on the basis of colours is pretty sexist in these PC correct modern times.lol...
Anyway, you are saying what you see,hear and interprete and i do the same.
Well, the truth will come out eventually.....
Thanks for the titles you have given me but they belong to you and you only.
Good luck.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
What gets my goat is the fact that this thread is 24 pages long and counting over a little boy ranting religious hatred toward others. There is onother thread on ATS "UK: NHS removes word 'Dad' from pregnancy handbook in case it offends same sex couples" and that is only 3 pages long! We seem to be more enthralled with some silly little religious twat ranting garbage and hatred than the fact that the Scottish goverment is being heterophobic toward an entire nation of Fathers! Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I think all gay hating religious freaks should be put in a compound with electrified fences and left there untill they die out..

LOL, in this case it would actually work....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Just remember one thing - be tolerant of homosexuals, or else!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

This was the funniest thing I have seen in ages.....

Gays should be used to people shoving their views down peoples throats!! All we hear is gay rights this, gives us new laws etc.....

10 stars for this vid!!
edit on 30-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

Except, gay people don't wish death upon religious people and wish to doom them for eternity. Also, I am gay myself and don't really get involved in gay rights campaigns (hence do not shove any down people's throats)...so I assume it is prefectly fine for hate to be brainwashed on to a child which in effect directs towards me is also fine? Also, rights would not have to be fought for if people were accepting and not dumb and stupid anyway towards the subject.

The fact you proudly claim to be an equal hater, highlights your mentality (along with Six6Six as a username..."lol! look 666! satan! LOL!!!" - which screams childishness by the way). Because even though I think religion is a bunch of myths and stories, I do not hate people for their beliefs and for being who they are. At the end of the day you wouldn't see a gay couple teaching their children HATEFUL songs - yet gay people are being fired upon here for being bad. My goodness...people are dumb on this world. It isn't correct to teach children hateful things to begin with.

As for all the stars on your post, it goes to show how stupid a majority is I am afraid.
edit on 1-6-2012 by LightInside because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by LightInside because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join