It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church goers cheer 4 year old singing ain't no homos gonna make it to heaven

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It takes a sick mind to cheer children singing about sex in church. It was strange before, but now they have kids doing the sex\hate thing in god's House.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunkNerd5
Gays are against Christian doctrine as much as human-animal intercourse and marriage. Stop bashing on Christians because you dont accept our views,

Not true at all

mccchurch.org...

Since its founding in 1968, MCC has been at the vanguard of civil and human rights movements by addressing important issues such as racism, sexism, homophobia, ageism, and other forms of oppression. MCC has been on the forefront in the struggle towards marriage equality in the US and other countries worldwide and continues to be a powerful voice in the LGBT equality movement.

MCC’s ministry is provided primarily through 222 local congregations located in 37 countries worldwide

Bet you just absolutely hate this church, don't you?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
It takes a sick mind to cheer children singing about sex in church. It was strange before, but now they have kids doing the sex\hate thing in god's House.

Well heck if you want to, you can get down on your KNEES and pray it don't happen again in your life time.
Or just kick your heels and pound your fists till the white coats show up.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
clear child abuse, those children should be removed from that home. When he becomes a teenager and gets his first boyfriend, his parents may beat him to death, we'll go ahead and stop them now before it's too late.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I go by the Bible and not any church. If I dont agree with a church or organization, I have nothing to do with it for my own sake. Men and women sleeping with the same sex is one of the most extreme sins; it is even back to back with the Commandments, intercourse with animals, and idolatry.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Love the irony in your post.

Reminds me of many years ago there was all this noise about those two blonde girls, lamb and lynx who were the children of nazi racists in the US.

Someone here in the comdey scene said "I can't wait until they're old and enjoying some black ****"... because you know, that's acceptable.

No different here.

BTW, those girls did grow up and separate themselves from their mother, and have done a complete about face. Despite people attempting to fortel their future because of some belief that they don't accept.

Oh and, just who is getting into heaven? Since it doesn't exist?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Who here can split an atom, because it doesnt exist.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PunkNerd5

Oh right, lol, matter doesn't exist beause GOD doesn't exist.

Got it. Ok, now we can go back to faery tales and sky gods. It's all that matters in this world.

Good to know.

Prove to me heaven exists and I'll prove to you atoms exist.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I go by the Bible and not any church. If I dont agree with a church or organization, I have nothing to do with it for my own sake. Men and women sleeping with the same sex is one of the most extreme sins; it is even back to back with the Commandments, intercourse with animals, and idolatry.

Really? There are 6 so called "admonishments" in the bible for homosexuals and 348 for heterosexuals. This doesn't mean God doesn't love heterosexuals, they just need more supervision.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Ahhhh.. that was freaking hilarious..

I know I know.. it's terrible, but funny too.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

Who here can split an atom, because it doesnt exist.

seriously????? no, really....seriously????
Wow

Who can split an atom? Well you just happen to be in luck because I, ME, RIGHT HERE, I can split an atom. In fact, I've done it before. So the answer to your question about WHO can split an atom....well little darlin, I can and they do exist.

edit on 31-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Atoms are non existent, only a figure of structure. You cannot get a picture of an atom, (if you can please show me) nor can you actually confirm it exists. Atoms are a systematic approach to labeling the natural world. When you split an 'atom' how are you sure you arent splitting something completely different? Same as Heaven, you cannot get a picture of Heaven because its non existent in this physickal realm, yet it is so very real in the spiritual realm.
edit on 31-5-2012 by PunkNerd5 because: typo

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Atoms are non existent, only a figure of structure. You cannot get a picture of an atom, (if you can please show me) nor can you actually confirm it exists. Atoms are a systematic approach to labeling the natural world. When you split an 'atom' how are you sure you arent splitting something completely different? Same as Heaven, you cannot get a picture of Heaven because its non existent in this physickal realm, yet it is so very real in the spiritual realm.
edit on 31-5-2012 by PunkNerd5 because: typo

In this field ion micrograph of a nickel-molybdenum (Ni4Mo) intermetallic compound, each dot is a single atom.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If any homosexual person who reads this, considers themselves capable of non-emotive logic, and intellectual integrity, I challenge you to read this entire post, and truly understand what it says, before simply labelling me as a bigot.

I actually hit Like on the video, I will admit. Why? Because I truthfully view the gay movement, in its' own way, as being just as authoritarian as Christians are in theirs.

I support gay marriage, for the record; but I also support the right of anyone to dislike homosexuality, who wants to do so.

Actually committing violence towards homosexuals is a crime, and should be seen as one. Disliking homosexuality, in and of itself, however, if no violence occurs, is not. In their support for the concept of the hate crime, the gay movement have unwittingly allowed themselves, to become the pawns of those, who are seeking to move society towards Orwellian fascism. I do not condone the hate crime, and I never will. It is a morally and rationally illegitimate concept, it is a tool of authoritarianism, and it is fundamentally a miscarriage of justice.

Again; acting violently, in such a way that someone else is tangibly harmed, is a crime. What a person thinks and feels, however, is not.

It is just as important for the survival of a free and open society, for people to have the right to non-violently dislike homosexuality, as it is to prevent acts of violence being committed against anyone, homosexuals included.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by pheonix358
ONLY IN AMERICA

The land of the free!

P

Not only in America. Other countries actually take action.

Israeli police launched a citywide manhunt through Tel Aviv for the masked, black-clad gunman who opened fire with a pistol at a gay youth club on Saturday night, Aug. 1, killing two and wounding 15 more. While the authorities have been careful not to speculate on a motive for the crime, the city's stunned gay community was not hesitant about assigning blame for the atmosphere they believe was conducive to the crime. Pointing to Orthodox Jewish gay-bashers,

Gay vs. Orthodox: Israel's Culture War Turns Deadly - TIME
www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1914391,00.html - Similarto Gay vs. Orthodox: Israel's Culture War Turns Deadly - TIME

Aug 3, 2009 ... Gay vs. Orthodox: A Deadly Turn in Israel's Culture War? By Matthew ... Even Tel Aviv has not been exempt from gay-bashing. Gay activist ...

You Christian bashers are so punk

And to think, China is lecturing the US on gun ownership. Oh sorry, forgot what thread I was on. Either its hate America or hate Christians here lately.

edit on 31-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
If any homosexual person who reads this, considers themselves capable of non-emotive logic, and intellectual integrity, I challenge you to read this entire post, and truly understand what it says, before simply labelling me as a bigot.

I actually hit Like on the video, I will admit. Why? Because I truthfully view the gay movement, in its' own way, as being just as authoritarian as Christians are in theirs.

I support gay marriage, for the record; but I also support the right of anyone to dislike homosexuality, who wants to do so.

Actually committing violence towards homosexuals is a crime, and should be seen as one. Disliking homosexuality, in and of itself, however, if no violence occurs, is not. In their support for the concept of the hate crime, the gay movement have unwittingly allowed themselves, to become the pawns of those, who are seeking to move society towards Orwellian fascism. I do not condone the hate crime, and I never will. It is a morally and rationally illegitimate concept, it is a tool of authoritarianism, and it is fundamentally a miscarriage of justice.

Again; acting violently, in such a way that someone else is tangibly harmed, is a crime. What a person thinks and feels, however, is not.

It is just as important for the survival of a free and open society, for people to have the right to non-violently dislike homosexuality, as it is to prevent acts of violence being committed against anyone, homosexuals included.

Ok, so just to be clear, it is perfectly acceptable for parents to teach their children to use the "N word" when referring to different races and it's perfectly ok for them to march in their KKK rallies. It's also ok for Muslims to preach that Christians are demons and will burn in their equivalent of hell and it's perfectly fine for students to laugh and point at the children in the wheelchairs and call them "retards" since they can't respond anyway.
That's what you're saying correct?

( I totally and completely disagree with all of these)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by grey580

Ahhhh.. that was freaking hilarious..

I know I know.. it's terrible, but funny too.

It's likely that kid doesn't even know what the word homo means. (just like those kids singing to Barack in 09 likely didn't know how errrr nationalistic it sounded)
edit on 31-5-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Somehow you just reminded me of this

smoke comin out of his nose....fire in his eyes....The Black Stallion Bucephelus

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Atoms are non existent, only a figure of structure. You cannot get a picture of an atom, (if you can please show me) nor can you actually confirm it exists.

Actually there are pictures of atoms, such as this picture of silicon atoms:

Another picture of atoms under a microscope:

Not only that but physics confirms they exist, something which you no doubt know nothing of. What gave you the idea you could make such ridiculous statements about physics when you know nothing about physics?

edit on 5/31/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Ok, so just to be clear, it is perfectly acceptable for parents to teach their children to use the "N word" when referring to different races and it's perfectly ok for them to march in their KKK rallies. It's also ok for Muslims to preach that Christians are demons and will burn in their equivalent of hell and it's perfectly fine for students to laugh and point at the children in the wheelchairs and call them "retards" since they can't respond anyway.
That's what you're saying correct?

Yes, it is. Saying that I consider the expression of such acceptable, should not be interpreted as my agreement with the subject matter. What is at issue is the right of expression, not the concepts which are being expressed.

Speech itself is not a crime, and must not be considered such. Violence is a crime. Speech, purely by itself, however, is not.

Before you ask, also realise that I could actually consider myself a member of a certain persecuted minority, if I wanted to. I do not, because I realise the worthlessness of victimhood as a psychological state.
edit on 31-5-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join