It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the gold mines for Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is allpart of that fiction created by Sitchin. He claims there is this planet. I figured by now that the idea that Nibiru was fake had sunk in. As a recent thread points out it has not.

The claim by Sitchin is that the inhabitants of this fictional Nibiru zoom over to Earth and get gold to put in their atmosphere. The people of Earth are enslaved by these evil doers to work the mines for the gold.

Since a passing planet would be close to Earth a very short time it would seem hard to access the gold. Maybe high tech mining is used since these folks from Nibiru are able to cross from one planet to the other and back. The trip back must be hard since they have to transport all of the heavy gold.

My question is simple. Where are these mines that supply enough gold in a short period of time? Mining that is able to get enough gold to blanket a planet's atmosphere must be pretty good mining and you'd think it would leave traces. So where are the mines?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They are in South Africa. Ancient tunnels that are unexplained keep being discovered in the deep underground mines there.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Who needs mines when you have governments stockpiling it?

Who has the most gold will buy the favors of the people running Nibiru.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes, people keep on believing it, just like those round eathers in the 15th century wouldn't cave in to the flat earth dogma!

How about these earthquakes that disappeared from this earthquake reporting site, and never showed up on the USGS, is this fake as well or part of the coverup of the increased tectonic activity that Planet X is having on earth:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nobody seems to be able to give me a satisfactory answer for this - because there isn't one.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have often wondered the same. gold was delivered here from other parts of our universe and companies want to mine this in the future, couldnt they just grab up gold bearing asteroids on the fly by?

Im sure everybody has read this in multiple places www.reuters.com...

Or perhaps this is where the gold in Ft. Knox is going.

Or maybe the plan was to have us evolve with a genetic encoding of love for gold, let us do the work over the millenia and stop by for a gold seizure?

Anything seems possible at this point....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
lol, this is so ridiculous it's not even funny..

I expected some idiot who actually believed that this was real to be the author of this thread. I was disappointed.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Any supposed celestial body is now proposed to be Niburu. I'm beginning to think that few actually knows the source for the word in Babylonian astronomy.

Nibiru, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Nibiru if they cannot find the passage. Nibiru is Marduk's star which the gods in heaven caused to be visible. Nibiru stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Nibiru the post: "The one who crosses the middle of the sea (Tiamat) without calm, may his name be Nibiru, for he takes up the center of it". The path of the stars of the sky should be kept unchanged.

"When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky."

en.wikipedia.org...

Conversely, Tablets K.6174:9’ and K.12769:6’ refer to it as Mercury: "If Mercury (MULUDU.IDIM.GU4) divides the sky and stands there, [its name] is Nibiru."[6]

And no, I don't believe Niburu exists. It was an ancient legend like every civilization has or more than likely was what we call Mecury.

edit on 30-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Do you have a place where these ancient tunnels are mentioned? If these are real then I would expect them to be extremely well studied. They would be the smoking gun for an ancient high tech civilization.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I heard about this planet reading Ramtha, white book.
AKA "lord of the Wind
The channeled master behind the "what the bleep" movie.

I've never looked at anything Stichen has done. He probably used the same material to create his theories.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Yes, people keep on believing it, just like those round eathers in the 15th century wouldn't cave in to the flat earth dogma!

No one in the 15the century thought the Earth was flat. Everyone knew the Earth was round. You have fallen for a commonly stated myth it seems.

How about these earthquakes that disappeared from this earthquake reporting site, and never showed up on the USGS, is this fake as well or part of the coverup of the increased tectonic activity that Planet X is having on earth:

In another thread you had a map showing quakes in Canada. Read reporting rules for the USGS.

Secondly, nothing other than the Moon is correlated with quakes on Earth. The Moon correlates with a few low intensity quakes.

Nobody seems to be able to give me a satisfactory answer for this - because there isn't one.

Time to get your head out of the sand and learn. You could even contact the USGS.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SedatedSon

I have authored a number of threads wondering why these obviously false ideas linger on and on and on.

Where are the mines? I figure it is so energy expensive to get it off the planet that it would be cheaper and more energy efficient to make it in a nuclear reactor. I imagine there is a nuclear fusion metod that can make gold.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

According to Sitchin's fiction the Nibbies (for want of a better term) enslaved us. So what prevents them from enslaving those holding the gold today?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Who needs mines when you have governments stockpiling it?

Who has the most gold will buy the favors of the people running Nibiru.

So, you think there's gold in Fort Knox, then?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

There has to be gold in Ft Knox.

I saw it in a James Bond movie and as we all know YouTube might lie, but Bond is always truthful.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I always appreciate your threads putting rational thoughts into popular pseudoscience hype, but the reality is you just can't win.

"There are no ancient mining sites"

"No, because the Annunaki made us and programmed our DNA, in there is a code that makes us see gold is valuable and we hoard it. Nibiru wasn't planning to come back for 3600 years so that's why there was no rush to begin with. But now all the governments in the world have stockpiled it for the return."

Argument = You lose.

---

Nutty theories never get fully debunked because people just make up new magical unicorns to explain the inconsistencies.

S&F

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by buster2010

According to Sitchin's fiction the Nibbies (for want of a better term) enslaved us. So what prevents them from enslaving those holding the gold today?

Oh but of course they do. The powers that be are all descendants of the Annunaki and they own all the worlds wealth.

You didn't know Rockafeller was an alien? Sheeesh.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by SedatedSon

I have authored a number of threads wondering why these obviously false ideas linger on and on and on.

Where are the mines? I figure it is so energy expensive to get it off the planet that it would be cheaper and more energy efficient to make it in a nuclear reactor. I imagine there is a nuclear fusion metod that can make gold.

I think you actually hit it on this one. We know that transmutation is possible with unlimited energy. Supposed the Niburites have a magical planet spaceship that they can fly around, and are so advanced they create civilizations, should they not be able to simply change some lead into gold.

For people who are not familiar. There are better examples out there I just posted the first one in google.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So let me see if I get this straight?

The aliens are still here.
They redesigned our DNA to be slaves to gold.
They will return and take the gold.

That must be why they started trekkie conventions. The aliens could meet without looking out of the ordinary. I think those actors in the show Outland might be real aliens too. That big guy was running way too fast in his Lt Uhuru outfit and pink high heels.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They probably drove the price of gold up to get people to turn in jewelry and sell coins etc. to then meet the Annunockalocs at a secret location so they wouldnt be pestered and annoyed by humans.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There was an episode of South Park with selling gold to gold brokers and I do not recall aliens being mentioned. Does that mean the creators of South Park are part of this alien scheme?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join