It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama calls Romney to offer congratulations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Source

Updated 12:20 p.m. - President Obama called Mitt Romney on Wednesday to congratulate the former Massachusetts governor on winning the necessary delegates to secure the Republican presidential nomination.

When the POTUS calls Romney the winner then their is absolutely zero dispute that he is the winner of the GOP to challenge the President. There is simply no way in hell that the president would be advised to congratulate someone who did not win yet.

Undisputable proof that Ron Paul is outta there. Take all of them stealth delegates and stuff them where the sun don't shine, that argument is completely and utterly debunked at this point.

1144, Ron Paul no more.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey I already posted this my friend. But I doubt it will matter to the mods. Its not about Ron Paul or conspiracies, so your safe! But the more the merrier. We gota keep ATS fair and balanced after all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

For the last time:

DELEGATES ARE NOT BOUND!!

Ron Paul 2012..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman

For the last time:

Ron Paul 2012..

They are state by state if they reach the popular vote threshold. This time, you should read the whole RNC rulebook!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Geeze guys whats the big deal...He probably just called him to see if he wanted to carpool to the Bilderberg meeting.
edit on 30-5-2012 by oneness86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman

For the last time:

Ron Paul 2012..

Perhaps you need to seek professional help, there is no way Ron Paul can win and the proof is staring you right in the face in this thread. The POTUS does not congatulate you and say you are the winner if it has not happened yet. Therefore Mitt Romney is the undisputed winner.

Some people in the Paul camp have led a lot of people astray with false hopes, I'd look into sueing the Ron Paul people for emotional distress directly caused by this.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey I already posted this my friend.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join