It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You sure do love to write a lot, it is nice you love your "contrails" so much! You keep tapping away at your keyboard, I have no need to debate anything with you. I prefer to be out and about in the world, making people aware of the issue rather then spending hours debating it with people who dont see it! So wont be back on here for......hmm a while!

Nothing has changed!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

I havent' asked you to debate - I've asked you to tell how we can clearly identify contrails from chemtails, and- you refuse to do so! Why are you hiding it??

I have no great love of contrails - they are visual pollution, plus indicate the invisible pollution that jet engines are always making too, but that seems to be all they are. they are also well attested throughout history and there is good reason to know they exist and what many of their characteristics are.

Chemtrails, OTOH, would be much worse - so I am quite concerned about them - but so far no-one has shown any decent evidence actually identifying them, and people like you refuse to do so and I do not understand why.

worse still are people who say they exist and then spread disinfo about how to identify them like "they last longer than contrails" - that just serves to confuse the issue - it is clearly disinfo but seems to gain traction because people do not do their own research, and fall for it.

this sort of disinfo seems to be designed to take people away from whatever characteristics of chemtrails there are that are actually able to differentiate them, probably so that people do not actually look for the real differences.

You are clearly part of the effort trying to hide the existence of chemtrails!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Hoax. Watch the video before yours.

Actually, not even a hoax - just some moron trying to make something out of nothing. Weather Modification, Inc. does cloud seeding. A very common practice that encourages rain cloud formation during drought conditions.

edit on 31-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thank you. I am standing and clapping right now. I feel sorry for all the people ignorant or stupid enough to fall for the whole chemtrail joke.

I vividly remember watching persistent contrails spread across the sky in the 1970s. I was (and still am) fascinated with aviation.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I, too:

I was (and still am) fascinated with aviation.

Go out, and get a license.

Learning to fly is not "inexpensive". by any means.....but, it IS a personal accomplishment that one can be proud of, after the fact.

Think of it as an "expensive hobby". if that helps.

I sometimes wish that ALL people understood at least the basics of flying......perhaps one day this will be the "norm" instead of the 'exception'........

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

I very much appreciated your thoughts....and I agree it's "pointless" to argue about this any longer in this thread. My motivation to enter this thread was to share my "limited" understanding with the OP, who sincerly seemed to seek more understanding on the subject of "chem-trails"....I was very moved and sad that when they noticed this happening , to the point they took pictures, it was when they were outside playing with thier kids....

As important as this subject is, I agree with you, I need to focus my energy on the ground, and at the source, which is what I believe is an absolutely corrupt, ruthless, criminal, government that I completely do not trust. LOL, but this is not a mission for the "faint" of heart, it's hard, and yeah, sometimes you get your "ass" kicked, or your feelings hurt....but the way I cope with this is to just say to myself...."doing the right thing, can never be wrong"...lol...now I know that is subjective...but makes sence to me....

Anyways..take care all....gonna exit "stage left"......I do apologise for posting the wrong title to the documentry " What in the World are they Spraying"....Freudian "slip"....I sometimes substitute the word "Heck" for "Hell"...will end by saying Gaul, we do agree on this much...in order to understand "chem-trails" you must understand contrails....and I have learned more about that from you and others...but at the end of the day, I know, what I know......♫

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I'd suggest, as I already mentioned (before you "exit, Stage Left....again, VERY Funny!!!)....the concept of CONTRAILS....well....not that hard to understand, to a pilot.

So, again......I'd suggest ( IF it is financially possible ) that those who wish to go, and LEARN to FLY!!

Once this understanding is part of the endeavour? Well, many things will become clear, in life......

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PluPerfect

I, too:

I was (and still am) fascinated with aviation.

Go out, and get a license.

Learning to fly is not "inexpensive". by any means.....but, it IS a personal accomplishment that one can be proud of, after the fact.

Think of it as an "expensive hobby". if that helps.

I sometimes wish that ALL people understood at least the basics of flying......perhaps one day this will be the "norm" instead of the 'exception'........

I can't afford it, but I did take a glider flight a few years ago and the pilot let me have the ship. He didn't take it back until an hour later when he landed. Natural pilot instincts, I guess. That and about 1000 hours on MS Flight Sims. I'd love to get my glider license.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
just taken photos of an amazing/creepy chemtrail its a big arc, since when did planes turn back around? someone forget there luggage?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Messier45

Planes turn around all the time - especially in holding patterns.

edit on 7-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Is that all you can do is belittle people because they have an opinion? In all the other threads I have read, on various subjects, none have attracted so many self-important egotistical people, as the chemtrail threads attract. I agree with CaptChaos as I previously created a thread on chemtrails and within minutes had some sarky reply pointing out my spelling mistakes, and being told how stupid I am, have you nothing better to do? How about creating your own threads on your interests instead of looking at other peoples threads with the intent of replying with arrogance or is your interest trying to make a fool of others because you think you are better and smarter than them? Everyone has a right to an opinion and if you don’t agree, does it give you pleasure to mock that person and their intelligence? No doubt I’ll get some smartass reply from one of you debunkers who love to gang up together.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Notice it only took ELEVEN MINUTES for a bunch of people to show up trying to shout you down. They appear to have nothing better to do ALL DAY EVERY DAY than lurk on a looney tunes website to announce to everyone how smart they are and how dumb everyone else is, and they think they are commercial pilots, or professional meteorologists, or aircraft engineers. Or all three. . Or maybe they have warnings going off on their smartphones whenever a chemtrail thread shows up anywhere.

"I must reply. Someone is wrong on the internet. I need to spend hours debunking them"

You were probably on the "rods" threads 5 years ago saying the same thing about THOSE debunkers. Now don't YOU feel stupid.

Rods, chemtrails - same difference. Both are bogus. We can't help that you are ignorant, we really can't. We feel sorry for you, we really do.

This being the quote I was referring to above.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Messier45

There are any number of reasons why they turn around. It could have been an Air Force tanker in a refueling track, a commercial flight in a holding pattern, a commercial flight returning to the airport.....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
here are 2 pics i took, showing massively chemtrailed skies. attention potential debunkers - i know what you think, and i don't care. save yourself some energy and spare me the 'moron' 'nutjob' 'tinfoil hat' type baloney. i know the difference between sh*t and shinola, the opinions of those that don't, hold very little interest for me.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

That first picture may have some contrails in it, but the majority of it is simply cirrus clouds:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
here are 2 pics i took, showing massively chemtrailed skies. attention potential debunkers - i know what you think, and i don't care. save yourself some energy and spare me the 'moron' 'nutjob' 'tinfoil hat' type baloney. i know the difference between sh*t and shinola, the opinions of those that don't, hold very little interest for me.

HOW do you know this difference? Where did you learn the difference between a persistent spreading contrail and a "chemtrail"?

Surely you learnt it somewhere? What was it? A science book? A TV show? A web page?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Sure thing, bud. You just come right on out here and show me proof that those are chemtrails, and I'll eat my hat.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

in a word ..

yes they are~! They're commonly called Aerial Weather Manipulation Residue trails...IE. Chemtrails; because they are using chemicals in gaseous form to stall a national or perhaps a global draught..

just say'n

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

by the way ..

S&F.. because I can ! Thx !

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

True...and it appears to be the same group of people each time.

Funny how that statement works for the chemtrail believers as well....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join