It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Notice it only took ELEVEN MINUTES for a bunch of people to show up trying to shout you down. They appear to have nothing better to do ALL DAY EVERY DAY than lurk on a looney tunes website to announce to everyone how smart they are and how dumb everyone else is, and they think they are commercial pilots, or professional meteorologists, or aircraft engineers. Or all three. . Or maybe they have warnings going off on their smartphones whenever a chemtrail thread shows up anywhere.

"I must reply. Someone is wrong on the internet. I need to spend hours debunking them"

You were probably on the "rods" threads 5 years ago saying the same thing about THOSE debunkers. Now don't YOU feel stupid.

Rods, chemtrails - same difference. Both are bogus. We can't help that you are ignorant, we really can't. We feel sorry for you, we really do.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
In order to create a "grid" reguires vertical and horizonal lines, how much clearer can I say it? The vertical lines are not caused by "take off"s" in the areas I am seeing them.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
In order to create a "grid" reguires vertical and horizonal lines, how much clearer can I say it? The vertical lines are not caused by "take off"s" in the areas I am seeing them.

I can create a grid pattern on the ground and not one of the lines will be vertical, at least not in the sense you seem to mean. So why would lines in the air have to be vertical to create a grid pattern?

For all of those people who keep getting excited by supposed grid patterns, you do realize that air moves don't you? The air that one plane flies through will not be the same volume of air that another plane flies through, even if its ground track is the same as the first one.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

NOPE!

A "grid" is purely "horizontal" in nature.....no "vertical" (**) aspect required.

(**) EXCEPT inasmuch that the many horizontal contrails can be "stacked" in a vertical sense....MEANING that a contrail, that is "horizontal" as referenced to the Earth's surface may exist at an altitude....say, 30,000 feet.....HOWEVER, another contrail might ALSO exist, at 31,000 feet....just above the first one, that I mentioned.

You see??

THAT (^ ^ ^) is a "vertical" concept.....but, the contrails themselves are NOT "vertical".....they merely exist at different altitudes.

SO, being able to think in "3D" is helpful.....as long as one understands the concepts........

.....(Hope this helps.....please ASK if it is still unclear).....

edit on 31-5-2012 by PluPerfect because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The horizontal/vertical thing can be confusing. But imagine a perfectly flat, horizontal grid at 35,000 feet. Some of the lines are coming towards you, so they look "vertical", but they are all horizontal.

And here's a handy scale. Contrails are generally a lot farther away than you think. All these lines are horizontal and all at 35,000 feet:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thank-you, it did take that "visual" to understand what others were trying to say. I probably hurt the points I am trying to make in that way.

I still am conviced some form of "Geo-engineering" is taking place, however the "grids" are maybe not the best example of why I believe this.

Myself and others have put much effort into trying to figure out what's going on, and I hope the Op will further investigate the subject, look at some older threads created here on ATS, watch the suggested documentaries, and decide for themself what they believe.

Diane Fienstien , D, CA senator, was one of the few Senators who, when presented with the film, "What in the heck are they spraying", was willing to even acknowledge the film makers that took thier evidence to Capitol Hill. She "promised" over a year ago she would put her "best people" on the matter and respond, we have yet to hear a peep out of her.

It has been acknowledged that some "testing" of Geo-enginneering is taking place, it is a hottly debated subject among scientists and World leaders, and somehow when members of our government are faced with these questions no one knows a thing about the subject, and some were outright hostile when asked, the majority just played "dumb". Why? If nothing is "going" on, why not an offical statement saying that?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I think Dianne Feinstein, esteemed as she may be, is not qualified:

Diane Fienstien , D, CA senator, was one of the few Senators who, when presented with the film, "What in the heck are they spraying"...

...AND, the film's actual title is "What In the World Are They Spraying?"

Oh, and......that "mock"-umentary is a piece of junk, in terms of factual accuracy. (Perhaps someone should inform the California Senator??)

Here....an ATS thread which thoroughly destroys that film:

Are They Spraying Anything?

Please read it ( ^ ^ ^ )....there are some great insights, there......

(I edited MY spelling of the Senator's name.....I've come to learn that the order of the 'i' and 'e' matter, in terms of pronunciation. Though, still not clear on the "rules" of pronunciation, with the names, and the letter order.

Can someone help?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

.when you see it, it's obvious something isn't right, this is happening in the skies of CA....and Rosalind Peterson, myself and many others aren't dillusional.

I can't say much about the rest of you but I think Mrs Peterson needs to do a bit better research as she doesn't even think about what she says....

Pay close attention at around the 2:00 minute mark.

Enjoy.....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Pay close attention at around the 2:00 minute mark.

Enjoy.....

I think you mean the 3:00 minute mark.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There are far to many abnormalities in these Chemtrails for them to be passed off as Contrails, and for people to just disregard the obviousness of what is going on above our own heads is extremely sad. Dont worry about all the negative feedback that you will encounter when telling people about Chemtrails. You will soon realise there three types of people in this world, those who seem to be able to realise something is not right and are more aware of what really goes on around them! Those who either dont care and just want to stay in their own little bubble where everything in the world is okay and nothing will ever effect them! Finaly those that are unable to believe anything that may seem far fetched, unexplainable or paranormal. They seem to think that Man kind knows everything and that everything in the mainstream is correct. They forget that once we thought the world was flat, and that only 70 years ago it was insane to think that man would play golf on the moon. Most of all they fail to realise that throughout the last 100 years our governments have lied and deceived the public on countless cases of chemical biological testing that has been carried out on the public. I see clearly the same thing happening here with whatever it is they are spraying, be it Geoengineering and Solar Radiation Management, or some crazy mad mans idea of control I dont know!

Just stay true what you see, your eyes dont lie! Do not get angry at those who ridicule you, just feel sorry that they are so blind to truth!

Chemtrails I have filmed!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jasonlreeve
There are far to many abnormalities in these Chemtrails for them to be passed off as Contrails,

What abnormalities are there that allow you to make the distinction?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am sorry but I am not going to get drawn into a debate about them, there are so many differences between Contrails and Chemtrails and I might add Persistent Contrails! Do some research online and watch the skies everyday. You will soon see for yourself.

I rarely make a comment here on ATS. I got so bored and tired of all the shills and skeptic madness.

I will continue to make people aware on a personal one to one basis with people I know and meet.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I am sorry but I am not going to get drawn into a debate about them, there are so many differences between Contrails and Chemtrails and I might add Persistent Contrails! Do some research online and watch the skies everyday. You will soon see for yourself.

I rarely make a comment here on ATS. I got so bored and tired of all the shills and skeptic madness.

I will continue to make people aware on a personal one to one basis with people I know and meet.

So you're making the statement that there are abnormalities that differentiate them and you make a comment towards the people that dont believe this, yet you are unwilling to explain what makes you take this position on this issue?

You've already been drawn into a debate about them, as evidenced by you bothering to post in this thread. Until such time that you post at least some sort of statement about these "abnormalities" and what they are, your comments will be seen as no more than an addition to the pile of drivel from those embracing ignorance.

Those that say these are contrails have decades of evidence behind what they are saying. Do you have anything besides pictures of contrails and a supposition about what they are and what they are there? Hmm, I didn't think so.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

there are so many differences between Contrails and Chemtrails and I might add Persistent Contrails!

Any chance of you posting those differences in the three?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

Indeed

Please, "regale us":

there are so many differences between Contrails and Chemtrails and I might add Persistent Contrails....

Please...DO TELL!!!!

We are all "ears: (and eyes)!!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

True...and it appears to be the same group of people each time.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Quite!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I have done some research online - and I know of no differences that distinguish contrails from chemtrails.

Some people have said that contrails dissipate quickly and chemtrails do not - but that is scientific nonsense - contrails are made up of ice crystals like cirrus clouds are and like them will hang around as long as atmospheric conditions allow.

that is, AFAIK, the only difference that people have ever commented on that is visible, so if you have something else then I think it would be of great importance to identify it.

There is nothing mad about asking what he characteristics are that distinguish contrails from something even more dangerous - and I see no good reason why you would want to deprive people of the ability to make the distinction - your own personal comfort should take a back seat to the welfare of the world!

right - so yuo are prepared to tell your friends, but not the whole world.

Sadly that is typical of chemtrail evidence - those who say they have good evidence never ever bother to present it - instead just fobbing us off with rubbish like the persistence thing I mention above.

All the "real evidence" is apparently only allowed to be known by a select few - and they complain that TPTB won't tell us when they won't either!
edit on 31-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Some investigative reporter the guy is in the first video. Everything he recorded while talking to the pilot is readily available information on the web, including Weather Modification Inc.'s own website.

Cloud seeding requires an aircraft to fly into an already existing, suitable cloud formation to release silver iodide or dry ice (frozen CO2) to jump-start the formation of ice crystals that will become rain. It is not what is claimed to be chemtrails, i.e. persistent contrails, trailing behind a jet flying at high altitude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join