Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Chemtrails?

page: 1
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was never a big believer in chemtrails until I started noticing grid patterns in the sky that defy logical conclusions of being normal flight patterns. Tonight was another strange night. I'm outside playing with my kids and I notice the sky is flooded with streaks. I noticed a plane at very high altitude(unless it was a small plane) stop it's trail and then start it back up again. Why would a contrail act this way? And why don't they dissipate like a normal contrail I always remembered growing up? Today it was 85 degrees I don't know how that plays with atmospheric temps but it all seemed very out of place. Here are some pictures..





Chemtrails?




posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
For the love of (insert deity), I wish some people would play flight simulators. When a plane skims the part of the atmosphere where contrails are produced and where they are not, the contrail will appear to turn on and off. When a pilot finds this part of the atmosphere, all he has to do is go up and down, up and down, and he can make a dotted line across the sky looking like he turned a smoke generator on and off.

When a plane reaches a certain part of the atmosphere, contrails are produced. When a plane skims that same part of the atmosphere, contrails can look like they're turned on and off.

Anyone can experience this effect in most modern flight simulators.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You do realize that atmospheric conditions are not always the same all over.This could easily change if a contrail stays around or not.Doesn't mean they are spraying all over.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall
 


Here is a good place to start....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this may help too...

profhorn.aos.wisc.edu...



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall
 


I have also seen these "grids" and it makes no sence why in areas with with no regular air traffic, such as an airport close by, would have would have these strange grids in the skies, that turn the sky "milky"

Check out the videos "what in the heck are they spraying" and Rosalind Petersons research, you can find them on you tube, or some other chemtrail threads here on ATS...some good info.

Good Luck, these threads tend to bring out strong reactions from people who either believe or don't believe this is happening. I tend to think it's for geo-engineering purposes not fully disclosed to the public.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel
 


if they are that high up i doubt they are going to an airport that is close by.Chances are they crossing the U.S. or going overseas.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They just bombarded my city tonight as well. They wear chemtrails now its just a big white and orange blanket covering the sky.

Chemtrail threads attract trolls, disinfo agents ect.... Dont feed them and your thread will be clean.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
::bashing head against desk::

Not again.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725
 


Sure, planes fly over many areas not close to airports, but those are single planes. What do we make of multiply planes making "grid" marks? They also often seem to work in teams to make the "grids" , that turn the sky "milky", Why?



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
For the love of (insert deity), I wish some people would play flight simulators. When a plane skims the part of the atmosphere where contrails are produced and where they are not, the contrail will appear to turn on and off. When a pilot finds this part of the atmosphere, all he has to do is go up and down, up and down, and he can make a dotted line across the sky looking like he turned a smoke generator on and off.

When a plane reaches a certain part of the atmosphere, contrails are produced. When a plane skims that same part of the atmosphere, contrails can look like they're turned on and off.

Anyone can experience this effect in most modern flight simulators.


Exactly. I believe in MSFS the default altitude above which contrails are formed is 30,000 ft.







edit on 30-5-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel
 


well since planes don't use GPS they are flying on old flight patterns.It's probably not uncommon for them to be flying the same patterns constantly.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725
 


I have just learned too much on this subjet to accept your premise, as well as my own observations.

I hope the OP finds the answers they seek, although I'm sad to say, the "reality" is hard to stomach.....



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall
 


Nice pictures of Chemtrails.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243
 




nice pictures of contrails.go take some meds dude.

second line



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by libertytoall
 


I have also seen these "grids" and it makes no sence why in areas with with no regular air traffic, such as an airport close by, would have would have these strange grids in the skies, that turn the sky "milky"


Nearby airfields are generally irrelevant - I don't know what areas you are referring to, but if you are in the USA you can look up flightaware.com... - which shows all sorts of aircraft all over the place - there are hundreds, if not thousands, or aircraft in the air at once.

If not in the USA you can use www.flightradar24.com... - although this is not as comprehensive as the above because it relies upon volunteers purchasing the monitoring equipment and feeding the info to the website, and also not all a/c carry the required equipment to show up.



Check out the videos "what in the heck are they spraying" and Rosalind Petersons research, you can find them on you tube, or some other chemtrail threads here on ATS...some good info.


Rosalind Peterson has some problems understanding what she is looking at.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by indy0725
 


Sure, planes fly over many areas not close to airports, but those are single planes.


What does that mean?

All planes are single planes....and commonly used air corridors can be anywhere - have a look at any online flight monitoring service like the 2 I linked to above to see aircraft flying "along the lines" all over the place, and plenty of those lines crossing each other.

Why? In order to make money by transporting goods and people at high speed.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Notice it only took ELEVEN MINUTES for a bunch of people to show up trying to shout you down. They appear to have nothing better to do ALL DAY EVERY DAY than lurk on a looney tunes website to announce to everyone how smart they are and how dumb everyone else is, and they think they are commercial pilots, or professional meteorologists, or aircraft engineers. Or all three. . Or maybe they have warnings going off on their smartphones whenever a chemtrail thread shows up anywhere.

"I must reply. Someone is wrong on the internet. I need to spend hours debunking them"



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


We've done this "dance" before, and clearly we are not going to change the others mind on this matter.

The "trails" are not only horizontal....these are vertical "trails" too....why would that be if the planes weren't trying to make "grids"...just a normal plane flying over head has no reason to make vertical "trails" ...when you see it, it's obvious something isn't right, this is happening in the skies of CA....and Rosalind Peterson, myself and many others aren't dillusional.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel
 


HERE are the OP's photos, again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perfectly normal contrails, and cirrus clouds.

And, no.....they are NOT "vertical".

Do, please, try to 'prove' otherwise.......

(PS....in the OP's orginal text, he/she mentions that it was "85 degrees" when he/she took the pictures.

Is it difficult for people to understand that the temperature ON THE GROUND, where they stand, has NOTHING to do with the temperature, nor the atmospheric conditions, many miles above their heads?????



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
 


We've done this "dance" before, and clearly we are not going to change the others mind on this matter.

The "trails" are not only horizontal....these are vertical "trails" too....why would that be if the planes weren't trying to make "grids"...just a normal plane flying over head has no reason to make vertical "trails" ...when you see it, it's obvious something isn't right, this is happening in the skies of CA....and Rosalind Peterson, myself and many others aren't dillusional.



What do you mean by "vertical" trails??


All the ones in the photos look like they are at high altitude, more-or-less horizontal, and cross because the aircraft are on courses that cross.

Sometimes trails go to the horizon and might look "vertical" if they are coming directly towards you (or going directly away) - but that is just perspective

Or are you saying you see trails from vertical take offs or similar??





new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join